Author Topic: NHR: How Liberty University Built a Billion-Dollar Empire Online  (Read 2101 times)

Offline bighat

Re: NHR: How Liberty University Built a Billion-Dollar Empire Online
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2018, 09:21:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some of these arguments sound like my kids when they wanted to do something.  Johnny is allowed to do this why can't I.  Or trying to justify a wrong by some else's wrong.  Two wrongs do not make a right.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2018, 09:21:56 AM »

Offline bigwormy

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2018, 01:54:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Science is weird.. so your saying there are “gay genes” now being proven by science...my science says it’s impossible for the same sex to reproduce... which science sounds more accurate???
    if you want more oil at a cheaper price vote republican. if you want the same amount of oil in current supply at a higher price, vote democrat and for a windfall profit tax!

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2018, 02:06:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Science is weird.. so your saying there are “gay genes” now being proven by science...my science says it’s impossible for the same sex to reproduce... which science sounds more accurate???

One of the dumbest things you’ve ever posted and that is saying a lot. There is no direct link between genetics which determine an individual’s characteristics and survival of the species as a whole. Your “logic” supports the wvu grad theory.

On a greater note why don’t the Mods move this to one of the more confrontational boards, we’re way off topic, and the original topic wasn’t MU related in the first place?

The following users thanked this post: JReese

Offline coalherd

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2018, 07:49:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • One of the dumbest things you’ve ever posted and that is saying a lot. There is no direct link between genetics which determine an individual’s characteristics and survival of the species as a whole. Your “logic” supports the wvu grad theory.

On a greater note why don’t the Mods move this to one of the more confrontational boards, we’re way off topic, and the original topic wasn’t MU related in the first place?

wasbarryb, original topic was interesting as it allowed somewhat a comparison with MU.  Interesting to know all the factors, variables, etc., that come to play which seemingly allow schools that hardly were in existence in the last 50 years or so to suddenly crop up, grow and literally "explode" in terms of growth, campus expansion, development of new academic and athletic programs, etc.  Meanwhile, a much "older" institution like MU struggles mightily to grow its enrollment incrementally, can hardly maintain the upkeep on many of its existing campus facilities, much less actually attain many of the needed newer facilities required in 21st century higher education.  Reasons vary for the differences, but not necessarily limited to the political and economic realities in WV in 2018.

Unfortunately, the discussion did disintegrate into a socio-political argument as it sometime does on these sites.

Offline bigwormy

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2018, 12:39:34 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why didn’t you answer my question.. you just used the same liberal bs.. slam the “uneducated” guy, but ALWAYS dodge the question.. can a guy have sex with a guy and have a child? Can a woman have sex with a woman and have a child? I may be ignorant, but I believe I know the answer. Do you?
    if you want more oil at a cheaper price vote republican. if you want the same amount of oil in current supply at a higher price, vote democrat and for a windfall profit tax!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2018, 12:39:34 AM »