Author Topic: Curious  (Read 643 times)

Offline Herdiowa

Curious
« on: November 23, 2018, 09:37:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What did Dan say in his post game interview?

HerdFans.com

Curious
    « on: November 23, 2018, 09:37:38 PM »

Offline HerdBlizz

Re: Curious
    « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 09:39:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He just laughed it off more or less.   Being honest about that too.

Offline HerdBlizz

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 09:41:11 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • He might have been headed to the ice bath to smooth his flaming a$$. 

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, herdfan129

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 09:45:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The way I heard things: he said we lost our cool, stopped moving the ball and panicked  . After we panicked we stopped playing team ball and were to playing individually.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall, horsrman, chris88, herdfan129

Offline whf

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 09:57:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And he used every time it to stop it.  Oh wait....not so much.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, herdfan129

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The way I heard things: he said we lost our cool, stopped moving the ball and panicked  . After we panicked we stopped playing team ball and were to playing individually.

Exact words i used. Panicked and stopped playing team ball. Just started jacking up shots and each guy forgot he had 4 teammates. Curious to see how we look the next 2 games against W&M and Ohio u.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline DC01HERD

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2018, 10:06:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Exact words i used. Panicked and stopped playing team ball. Just started jacking up shots and each guy forgot he had 4 teammates. Curious to see how we look the next 2 games against W&M and Ohio u.

I am too. Need to regroup.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 10:30:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Really , what could he say ? We got the you know what kicked out of us , simple as that . These games happen.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: horsrman

Offline Herdiowa

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2018, 11:42:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Thanks for the insight.  That’s definitely what it looked like out there.

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 01:40:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They'll handle Bill & Mary at the Cam with fire in their eyes. Then edge a mediocre OU on the road.

That's as far as I will predict right now.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline chris88

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 09:04:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It could be a great teaching lesson.  Play the wrong way and we'll get waxed as bad or worse at UVA plus lose vs several other teams. Play the right way and we'll give ourselves a chance in just about every game.  It's always better if the players come to that conclusion without the coach yelling about it.  Watching the tape should be all they need.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, horsrman

HerdFans.com

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 09:04:52 AM »