Author Topic: Inside void  (Read 406 times)

Offline goherd1994

Inside void
« on: December 01, 2018, 04:39:49 PM »
  • [Like]2
  • [Dislike]0
  • Will keep the basketball team mediocre at best this year.  Rebounding is atrocious.  Dan has failed at recruiting a big with a pulse. Bennett is a long term project unfortunately. 

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, whf, herdfan129

HerdFans.com

Inside void
    « on: December 01, 2018, 04:39:49 PM »

Offline GreenWhite

Re: Inside void
    « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Adding some bulk to the players we have is also an issue. Look how skinny Kinsey and Brooks-Harris are and how skinny Williams was his first two years. We need some serious strength and conditioning.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 10:21:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Adding some bulk to the players we have is also an issue. Look how skinny Kinsey and Brooks-Harris are and how skinny Williams was his first two years. We need some serious strength and conditioning.

I agree with this 100%. Need to be more focused in the weight room. I remember rafeal lithunia that played here and was a stick. He transferred to miami ohio and came back the next year and was unrecognizable.

Offline svherd

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 10:58:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It’s a shame this staff couldn’t break from their policy of not many Jucos or transfers and picked up 5 guy over the winter. I feel for Elmore and Burks. They gotta feel the weight of the program on their shoulders. Teams know that you shut them down, you win.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: whf

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 10:58:03 AM »