Author Topic: UAB CUSA Champs  (Read 522 times)

Offline W0lfman

UAB CUSA Champs
« on: December 01, 2018, 04:56:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Better them than mtsu

The following users thanked this post: lovetheherd2

HerdFans.com

UAB CUSA Champs
    « on: December 01, 2018, 04:56:45 PM »

Online Thundering In MD

Re: UAB CUSA Champs
    « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 09:17:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Most pitiful crowd I have ever seen for a championship.  MTSU should sell their stands for scrap and hand out bag chairs.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 09:23:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A team that scrapped football and didn't even play has come back and won this conference. That is very sad for everyone except UAB!!!!

Online elginherd

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 09:31:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Most pitiful crowd I have ever seen for a championship.  MTSU should sell their stands for scrap and hand out bag chairs.

Here's the thing...I didn't care one flying crap about our "conference's" "championship" game. I didn't bother to switch between the VT game and this. The "crowd" size really shouldn't surprise anyone. I did duck in to catch some of NDSU beat down of my bother's employer (Montana St) in the FCS playoffs. An electric atmosphere in the Fargo dome.

I started a thread, "The CUSA is crap". My posts are not exactly great. But THIS^^^is yet another example why the CMFT (conference of misfit toys, thanks MD!) is absolutely, positively, most definitely Port-A-Potty dookie.

BTW, the best team in our "conference" would have a very difficult time with NDSU, SDSU or EWU.
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

Offline ThunderValley

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 09:38:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A team that scrapped football and didn't even play has come back and won this conference. That is very sad for everyone except UAB!!!!

That says a lot about how weak this conf. really is. WAKE UP MARSHALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MU42

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 09:42:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It’s not easy to win a conference title and not to take anything away from Clark and UAB, but they have like 40 seniors many of which are RS so they are 23 and 24 years old. They should win. But next year things are back to normal for UAB. They won’t have any oversized classes or all redshirted classes. Their coach is good but I don’t see them winning 9-10 games next year.

As for us, if we win a bowl we are 9-4. I know it’s hard to see us always come up shirts but a 9-4 season is tough to complain about imo. Even if most of the wins were nobodies.

Online whf

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The fans of the suckie teams we've beaten must really hate their coach, their AD, and their programs.  If we're as bad as claimed her so often, just think about the terrible conditions the 8 team's we've beat this year are in.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »