Author Topic: Marshall women win  (Read 330 times)

Offline Collis P

Marshall women win
« on: March 20, 2019, 08:55:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Marshall  67     Davidson   64     -    great game!
    S M I L E -

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt, mr_ash_1995, LUVTHATHERD, coalherd

HerdFans.com

Marshall women win
    « on: March 20, 2019, 08:55:30 PM »

Offline Buffalo Bop

Re: Marshall women win
    « Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 08:57:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline LUVTHATHERD

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 09:19:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Congrats ladies!!!!

Offline coalherd

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 09:27:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Davidson is in the A-10, a league considered higher up in basketball than CUSA.  Good win, and ON THE ROAD, TOO!!

Don't know if all the awards are already over in the league, but if Tony Kemper didn't get votes and consideration for Coach of the Year on the women's side, then there OUGHT TO BE AN INVESTIGATION, IMO!!

Almost, but not quite, as big a joke as Elmore not getting the POY on the men's side, again IMO.

Speaking elsewhere about the Herd men's OOC schedule for next year, Davidson is another former So. CON. foe I'd like to see us get some games with down the road.  Always a solid team under McKillop and well respected by the media, etc.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 11:05:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Davidson is in the A-10, a league considered higher up in basketball than CUSA.  Good win, and ON THE ROAD, TOO!!

Speaking elsewhere about the Herd men's OOC schedule for next year, Davidson is another former So. CON. foe I'd like to see us get some games with down the road.  Always a solid team under McKillop and well respected by the media, etc.

Great win for the ladies.

The A10 would be a great league for MU sports , except football . Scheduling A10 teams would be a great idea , get them more and more familiar with MU.
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 11:26:20 PM by CoachSkip »
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: whf, coalherd

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 11:05:39 PM »