Author Topic: Is our president on drugs?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline HaveUherd

Is our president on drugs?
« on: April 28, 2020, 07:05:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: MUonium

HerdFans.com

Is our president on drugs?
    « on: April 28, 2020, 07:05:56 AM »

Offline QuickStrike

Re: Is our president on drugs?
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 08:08:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • President Trump doesn't drink or smoke, but now you liberals are questioning if he is on drugs after an 8 second video of him mumbling "I love everybody"?  Rational people would probably think he's tired AF from working too hard with high stress, or he didn't sleep well.  Obama took and sold drugs.  A man named Larry Sinclair said he had homo sex with Obama after they took some drugs together.  Did you know that?

Any comments on the fake news story where fake newsers spread fake news that President Trump owed the Bank of China millions of dollars?  Another fake news smear that was proven false then just quietly went away.  But, we do know Biden was Obama's China pointman and got $1.5 billion from China for Hunter Biden to manage.

https://www.rt.com/news/486906-china-bank-trump-politico-fake/
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:49:34 AM by QuickStrike »

Offline bighat

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 09:00:17 AM »
  • [Like]2
  • [Dislike]1
  • That looks like a Fox News broadcast, definitely fake news.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, MUonium

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 09:20:58 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That looks like a Fox News broadcast, definitely fake news.

Can anyone imagine how delirious QS would be had that been Biden in that clip?

I mean I would have to think it’d be 1960’s MAC football crazy levels times a million.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 09:34:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Can anyone imagine how delirious QS would be had that been Biden in that clip?

I mean I would have to think it’d be 1960’s MAC football crazy levels times a million.

Delirious had Biden been in that clip?  A person could post many clips of Biden's gaffes and say he was on drugs.  Why do that?  The old guy's got dementia, but I would never accuse him of drugs without proof.  The point is the double standard hypocrisy you liberals have.  You post and twist negative stuff about Trump, but Biden is no different.  To post Is our President on drugs? over an 8 second clip with no evidence at all is just blatantly stupid.

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 10:22:47 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why do you keep calling me a liberal?

Is everyone that can see the emperor has no clothes a liberal?

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 11:02:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Is everyone that can see the emperor has no clothes a liberal?

Soooo...….you want to see Trump naked now? Would that be young Trump or old Trump? LOL

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 12:02:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Do you think Bill Kristol, Tom Nichols, Charlie Sykes and many others are liberals too?

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 12:11:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What about George Will? Is he a liberal too?

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2020, 12:25:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What do you guys think?

https://twitter.com/joshuapotash/status/1254872980938788866?s=21

Honestly, I see a burnt out President that has a lot weighing on his shoulders. Mainly not acting sooner to address the coronavirus.

The following users thanked this post: Scottyo614, MUonium

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2020, 12:31:12 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Honestly, I see a burnt out President that has a lot weighing on his shoulders. Mainly not acting sooner to address the coronavirus.

How ironic.  President Trump was attacked by Democrats when he did act who were saying he is over-reacting and acting too soon.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2020, 12:38:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How ironic.  President Trump was attacked by Democrats when he did act who were saying he is over-reacting and acting too soon.

I don't know what you're talking about. What I do know is Trump is spent dry. Maybe that explains his bizarre "injecting a disinfect" comment!....BTW, When did Trump start acting seriously concerning the coronavirus? I'm sure we're going to have conflicting dates..

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2020, 12:38:23 PM »

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2020, 01:26:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know what you're talking about. What I do know is Trump is spent dry. Maybe that explains his bizarre "injecting a disinfect" comment!....BTW, When did Trump start acting seriously concerning the coronavirus? I'm sure we're going to have conflicting dates..

E, he was thinking real hard about it in between shots on the golf course.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2020, 01:55:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E, he was thinking real hard about it in between shots on the golf course.

There's the blatant Democrat hypocrisy again.  Obama golfed on the very day he declared the H1N1 national emergency which had already killed 1,000 Americans.  There were 48 American deaths classified as from coronavirus when President Trump declared a national emergency on 3-14-2020.  Looks like Obama was the one who didn't act quick enough because he was golfing.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/coronavirus-live-updates-trump-europe-travel-ban-begins/story?id=69575114

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2020, 01:59:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There's the blatant Democrat hypocrisy again.  Obama golfed on the very day he declared the H1N1 national emergency which had already killed 1,000 Americans.  There were 48 American deaths classified as from coronavirus when President Trump declared a national emergency on 3-14-2020.  Looks like Obama was the one who didn't act quick enough because he was golfing.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/coronavirus-live-updates-trump-europe-travel-ban-begins/story?id=69575114

When I look in the dictionary for a definition of hypocrisy it shows your picture.

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2020, 02:54:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’d never heard of Larry Sinclair and just educated myself.

Another typical nutjub that certain media believes and their followers eat up. Lmao.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2020, 03:08:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There's the blatant Democrat hypocrisy again.  Obama golfed on the very day he declared the H1N1 national emergency which had already killed 1,000 Americans.  There were 48 American deaths classified as from coronavirus when President Trump declared a national emergency on 3-14-2020. Looks like Obama was the one who didn't act quick enough because he was golfing.

Obviously, President Obama did something right doing (H1N1 national emergency)...I don't recall a major outbreak and Obama listening to his scientist and medical experts on getting the virus contained.

"Here’s the bottom line. Patients can beat this disease. And we can beat this disease. But we have to stay vigilant. (We have to work together at every level — federal, state and local. And we have to keep leading the global response, because the best way to stop this disease, the best way to keep Americans safe, is to stop it at its source — President Obama)."

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2020, 04:02:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When I look in the dictionary for a definition of hypocrisy it shows your picture.

Is that the best you got? LOL

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 06:09:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Obviously, President Obama did something right doing (H1N1 national emergency)...I don't recall a major outbreak and Obama listening to his scientist and medical experts on getting the virus contained.

"Here’s the bottom line. Patients can beat this disease. And we can beat this disease. But we have to stay vigilant. (We have to work together at every level — federal, state and local. And we have to keep leading the global response, because the best way to stop this disease, the best way to keep Americans safe, is to stop it at its source — President Obama)."

E 61 million Americans got it. People over 60 somehow had a anti body to it and yet still 60 million got it. My wife had it and had to be in a hospital. Luckily I did not get it so I don’t know. Older people are more targeted by this and seem to have the higher death rate though causing this to be more deadly. However if H1N1 spreads to older people is the death rate higher?

Several things are different. Social media is in full swing. People get their news in 140 characters with no deeper research. Journalists are all about the headlines. Our media is no longer news on a national level. It’s opinion pieces passed as news for ratings. Fox went 8 years after Obama. So now CNN is in full swing anti Trump. But this is passed as news? Why? Because at one time it was actually news.

I would call 61 million in a year a massive outbreak. I would also be curious if we took the people over 60 out of the equation what the death rate looked like. If it fell to H1N1 levels I think then you’d have to say government overreacted?  I don’t have answers to that.

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 06:37:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2020, 07:23:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2020, 07:42:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E 61 million Americans got it. People over 60 somehow had a anti body to it and yet still 60 million got it. My wife had it and had to be in a hospital. Luckily I did not get it so I don’t know. Older people are more targeted by this and seem to have the higher death rate though causing this to be more deadly. However if H1N1 spreads to older people is the death rate higher?

Several things are different. Social media is in full swing. People get their news in 140 characters with no deeper research. Journalists are all about the headlines. Our media is no longer news on a national level. It’s opinion pieces passed as news for ratings. Fox went 8 years after Obama. So now CNN is in full swing anti Trump. But this is passed as news? Why? Because at one time it was actually news.

I would call 61 million in a year a massive outbreak. I would also be curious if we took the people over 60 out of the equation what the death rate looked like. If it fell to H1N1 levels I think then you’d have to say government overreacted?  I don’t have answers to that.

You got it right, I meant to mentioned, because of an immunity it kept that virus from being an outbreak pandemic. You do have to give President Obama credit on how he and his team handled these outbreaks. President Obama created a Pandemic Team. The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2020, 07:42:51 PM »

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2020, 08:28:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Snorting adderall in the mornings was aka “executive time”.

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2020, 06:49:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So.....new question

Is our president’s son and his girlfriend on drugs???

Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2020, 06:51:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2020, 06:51:42 AM »