Author Topic: NHR: 23 Clemson Football Players test positive for COVID  (Read 1224 times)

Offline herdorbust

Re: NHR: 23 Clemson Football Players test positive for COVID
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 09:16:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This issue has been politicized from both sides.  People were locked up for 2 1/2 months and the economy taking a major blow and the covid still spreads after.  Just like the flu spreads or other illnesses.  It is very easy to not catch covid if that is your focus. My niece has 6 month old twins and my mom is 80..they take precautions.  I just traveled to LA and have been out the entire time.  Make your own mind but don’t choose for others. 

I know severa people who have had covid and they all have recovered in a very short time and 90% did not even have symptoms.

Yep. If someone is terrified and thinks it’s as bad as they stay then stay home. That is your right. But my right is to live my life and not shelter like a prisoner especially when I still don’t know anyone personally that has had it. If we knew every single person that has had it, we would be shocked. Antibody tests have been done and thousands have been shown to already have had it.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 09:16:16 PM »

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2020, 10:47:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • You confuse being the loudest most redundant poster on the board with knowing what you’re talking about.

Other than your overbearing insistence that you know more than every one else on the planet, can you provide documentable records that “The majority by far have no symptoms.”  I see an awful lot of people who have had it describing it as the worse disease they have ever had and many of those people have been young or middle age.

If your claims that it’s noting more than the flu is true, why did your god and savior demand that anyone attending his bust bowl rally in Oklahoma sign a waiver not to sue if attendees got Covid-19?  Good thing he wore a suit to that joke of a rally, the attendance was so small if he’d been in shorts, I would have mistaken it for a Conference USA basketball game.

There were more people in line for the bathroom at that rally than shows up for a Joe Biden rally.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2020, 10:51:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Yep. If someone is terrified and thinks it’s as bad as they stay then stay home. That is your right. But my right is to live my life and not shelter like a prisoner especially when I still don’t know anyone personally that has had it. If we knew every single person that has had it, we would be shocked. Antibody tests have been done and thousands have been shown to already have had it.

Exactly my point. Conservatives say, do whichever you prefer.

Liberals say, I'm locking myself in my house and because of that, you have to lock yourself in your house as well.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Online IM4DHERD

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2020, 11:48:02 PM »
  • [Like]3
  • [Dislike]0

• Conservatives do not say do whatever you want.  It is not a political motive, unless you are blindly parakeeting some or other alt right sub Reddit.  I am an economic conservative, leaning Libertarian, Republican but recognize the threat of this pandemic.  I do not need to get sick at this point of my life. For me and my family, we will respect the science (which is not a political issue) and protect ourselves.  The virus is not  liberal or conservative.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, Thundering In MD, wasbarryb

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2020, 08:36:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • Conservatives do not say do whatever you want.  It is not a political motive, unless you are blindly parakeeting some or other alt right sub Reddit.  I am an economic conservative, leaning Libertarian, Republican but recognize the threat of this pandemic.  I do not need to get sick at this point of my life. For me and my family, we will respect the science (which is not a political issue) and protect ourselves.  The virus is not  liberal or conservative.

The virus is not liberal or conservative. But if you dont think scientist are left leaning and most don’t have an agenda then you aren’t in the real world. BTW even with numbers spiked the daily death rate is at its lowest level since March. But you don’t hear about that.

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2020, 09:32:50 AM »
  • [Like]2
  • [Dislike]0

• The virus is not liberal or conservative. But if you dont think scientist are left leaning and most don’t have an agenda then you aren’t in the real world. BTW even with numbers spiked the daily death rate is at its lowest level since March. But you don’t hear about that.

The decreasing death rate in the US can only be attributed to the fact that the actions you’re complaining about have worked.  In Brazil where the government has refused to take effective action the rates are increasing.  In India where the government tried to implement lockdown steps and failed, the death rates are soaring.

I don't care whether a person is liberal or conservative, in fact the more someone leans in either direction the more they turn me off. I see your statements and I see what Scientists say and they make sense while you sound like a dogmatic extremist.

I can assure the only thing your posts do is insure that nothing you say has any value at all.

The following users thanked this post: HaveUherd

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2020, 10:08:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • The decreasing death rate in the US can only be attributed to the fact that the actions you’re complaining about have worked.  In Brazil where the government has refused to take effective action the rates are increasing.  In India where the government tried to implement lockdown steps and failed, the death rates are soaring.

I don't care whether a person is liberal or conservative, in fact the more someone leans in either direction the more they turn me off. I see your statements and I see what Scientists say and they make sense while you sound like a dogmatic extremist.

I can assure the only thing your posts do is insure that nothing you say has any value at all.

Ok lib!!!

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2020, 10:14:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Ok lib!!!

Thank you.

I honestly don't consider myself a member of either extreme, but the fact that your simplistic childish extremist view does is very comforting.
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 10:36:27 AM by wasbarryb »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2020, 10:39:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thank you.

I honestly don't consider myself a member of either extreme, but the fact that your simplistic childish extremist view does is very comforting.

Your welcome!!!

Offline puma

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2020, 10:40:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know it's only $12/year or whatever and you get what you pay for but this whole board is turning into hot garbage. What's the point of having posting guidelines and an off-topic board if there isn't any active moderation? Just following the #1 rule of "be kind and courteous" and keeping the BS relegated to the Tavern Off the Green would be an improvement.

I really look forward to the day when we can just go back to complaining about Doc, fantasizing about hypothetical G5 playoffs, debating realignments that have 0% chance of happening, and being vicariously angry about being shunned for an NY6 bid or playoff spot.

The following users thanked this post: wasbarryb

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2020, 10:45:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Your welcome!!!

That should be "You're welcome!"  I'd like to think you're educated enough to know the difference in your and you're, but you've consistently proved otherwise.

Offline Herdmeister

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2020, 10:50:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know it's only $12/year or whatever and you get what you pay for but this whole board is turning into hot garbage. What's the point of having posting guidelines and an off-topic board if there isn't any active moderation? Just following the #1 rule of "be kind and courteous" and keeping the BS relegated to the Tavern Off the Green would be an improvement.

I really look forward to the day when we can just go back to complaining about Doc, fantasizing about hypothetical G5 playoffs, debating realignments that have 0% chance of happening, and being vicariously angry about being shunned for an NY6 bid or playoff spot.

America is so divided today, I'm not sure many of us will ever see that day again
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2020, 10:50:08 AM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2020, 12:03:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That should be "You're welcome!"  I'd like to think you're educated enough to know the difference in your and you're, but you've consistently proved otherwise.

Hahaha when all else fails go the spelling route!!!!

Online elginherd

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2020, 12:17:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• The virus is not liberal or conservative. But if you dont think scientist are left leaning and most don’t have an agenda then you aren’t in the real world. BTW even with numbers spiked the daily death rate is at its lowest level since March. But you don’t hear about that.

I've rubbed elbows with many scientists and most that I've known are centrists. Now when it comes down to actual science, they are evidence-leaning.
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2020, 12:24:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Hahaha when all else fails go the spelling route!!!!

It wasn't spelling, it was grammar.  Do you actually know anything?

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, HaveUherd

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2020, 01:33:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It wasn't spelling, it was grammar.  Do you actually know anything?

Ok you got me. That was very impressive!!!! I’m actually devastated now.

Offline bighat

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2020, 10:14:38 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Protect yourself and others around you.  You are risking your life which is your choice but you are risking other lives which is wrong.  There are two choices right and wrong.

Offline HaveUherd

The following users thanked this post: bighat, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2020, 09:57:10 PM »