Author Topic: BLM Leader Shaun King Trying To Rile The Mob To Attack and Destroy Your Churches  (Read 370 times)

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The stained glass, murals, paintings, statues, etc.of your Church will soon be under attack by the BLM, Antifa, Democrat brownshirts mob.  If and when they attack these.....your Church will be burned.  What are you going to do about it?

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1275113067555303424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fshaun-king-jesus-christ-statues-white-supremacy

HerdFans.com

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The left is about chaos. Destroy America because they hate it. Greatest country ever.

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The left is about chaos. Destroy America because they hate it. Greatest country ever.

Shaun King is whiter than any Jesus I've seen depicted. I'm probably blacker than this wannabe. LOL

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is what happens when someone tries to co-opt a decent ideal, black lives matter, with hatred and ignorance. Jesus probably didn't look like the drummer for .38 Special, but the Bible is silent about the appearance of its main character. Egypt at that time was a cosmopolitan, multi-cultural land. You would have found Greeks, Romans, Jews, Minoans, Hittites,  and other representatives of the lands of those days. To imply Egypt was strictly black is poor research. The "white Jesus" we know comes mostly from Renaissance  paintings; the image of Jesus in Da Vinci's "Last Supper" was portrayed by a popular model of the time. If you search paintings of those times you will find him portraying various historical figures. It's always been a strategy of various groups seeking the "high ground" to claim their religion is the true one and we have millions of graves filled with  victims in the name of the Prince of Peace. "Easy to see without looking too far/Not much is really sacred."

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is what happens when someone tries to co-opt a decent ideal, black lives matter, with hatred and ignorance. Jesus probably didn't look like the drummer for .38 Special, but the Bible is silent about the appearance of its main character. Egypt at that time was a cosmopolitan, multi-cultural land. You would have found Greeks, Romans, Jews, Minoans, Hittites,  and other representatives of the lands of those days. To imply Egypt was strictly black is poor research. The "white Jesus" we know comes mostly from Renaissance  paintings; the image of Jesus in Da Vinci's "Last Supper" was portrayed by a popular model of the time. If you search paintings of those times you will find him portraying various historical figures. It's always been a strategy of various groups seeking the "high ground" to claim their religion is the true one and we have millions of graves filled with  victims in the name of the Prince of Peace. "Easy to see without looking too far/Not much is really sacred."

BTW, .38 Special had two drummers.

Jesus was a Semite and a lineal descendant of David.  He probably wouldn't look like the drummer for Sly and the Family Stone either.  Not that it really matters. 
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, Flat Tire 2

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Jesus was probably a man of color.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline NoPuntIntended

• [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Jesus was probably a man of color.
    Anyone who cares what race our savior is has entirely missed the point. It's sad that people use such a thing to stoke division.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1275113067555303424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fshaun-king-jesus-christ-statues-white-supremacy

Dumb basterd claims Jesus went to Egypt to "blend in", trying to I guess imply Jesus was black or something.  Jesus was 100% Jewish according to the Bible.  He blended in around Jerusalem because the Romans had difficulty identifying him.  Shaun King is too dumb to realize the Seleucid Greeks controlled Egypt at that time and were not black.  Neither was Cleopatra black as some black supremacists try to imply.  She was 100% Greek heritage.

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dumb basterd claims Jesus went to Egypt to "blend in", trying to I guess imply Jesus was black or something.  Jesus was 100% Jewish according to the Bible.  He blended in around Jerusalem because the Romans had difficulty identifying him.  Shaun King is too dumb to realize the Seleucid Greeks controlled Egypt at that time and were not black.  Neither was Cleopatra black as some black supremacists try to imply.  She was 100% Greek heritage.

Does it really matter what color Jesus was? WOW! I know people in Egypt are of darker decent. Jesus definitely wasn't from Germany, lol..

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Does it really matter what color Jesus was? WOW! I know people in Egypt are of darker decent. Jesus definitely wasn't from Germany, lol..

I could care less what color he was. Brown, black, green or white. What matters is the person he was. Nobody would have done what he did and he didn’t care about color either.

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Does it really matter what color Jesus was? WOW! I know people in Egypt are of darker decent. Jesus definitely wasn't from Germany, lol..

Obviously Jesus's supposed skin color matters this this BLM leader as he wants to destroy Churches over his dispute with what he thinks Jesus's skin color was.  Egypt was a melting pot controlled by people of Greek descent.  Shaun King is a low IQ leader of a mob.

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Man was made in image of God.  All colors.  Jesus was probably a man of color.

HerdFans.com

Offline NoPuntIntended

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This thread seems to pretty well illustrate who is obsessed with race and color and who is not.

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Man was made in image of God.  All colors.  Jesus was probably a man of color.

He was a Jew, simple as that!!!!

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Man was made in God's image.  That is from the Bible, that is a Christian book.  Don't put a label on me you cannot prove.  The "Jesus was a man of color" was from our church pastor in a service lately.  The first thing that comes into mind is to call someone a name whether it fits or not.  That is typical.  I love you anyway.

Offline Taft#1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just guessing , I say he looks like a typical Isreali . Now , is that considerd a man of color ? beats the crap out of me . I do believe one thing , I dont think there was much "racism" back in the day as there is now , there wasnt much profit to be made off it back then. There was also plenty of slaves , all colors .

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Can we all agree that Jesus was not an Eskimo?  Way things are going here I doubt it.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Eskimos were made in God's image.
    Genesis 1-27
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 02:11:16 PM by bighat »

HerdFans.com