Author Topic: Black NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace's "Noose" Revealed To Be Gararge Door Pullrope  (Read 1007 times)

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Another racism faker.  Claimed some white racist left a "noose" in his garage and it was found out to be a looped rope pull for the garage door.  Been their since 2019.  Jussie Smollett Jr. stuff.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1275303280890052609

HerdFans.com

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Another racism faker.  Claimed some white racist left a "noose" in his garage and it was found out to be a looped rope pull for the garage door.  Been their since 2019.  Jussie Smollett Jr. stuff.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1275303280890052609

It's not fake! Sure the noose was there since 2019 and Wallace was assigned that locked area. Wallace didn't know, the question you should be asking is why was the noose there anyway?

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's not fake! Sure the noose was there since 2019 and Wallace was assigned that locked area. Wallace didn't know, the question you should be asking is why was the noose there anyway?

There's a "noose" on Bay 5 also.  It's called a garage door pull rope. LOL  Very convenient no photo of the "noose" has surfaced.  All those expensive NASCAR race cars and no cameras?  Yeah, right.  Another liberal hoax busted.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • ... the question you should be asking is why was the noose there anyway?

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1275537836020690944

Offline Big City

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • James (@JamesEBeatty) Tweeted:
    #nascarnoose solved. These images are all from the garages at Talladega SuperSpeedway.

Image 1 shows rope “nooses” are affixed to every garage bay door as a pull down.

Image 2 shows Bubba’s bay 4 in Nov. 2019.

Image 3 is of bay 4 after the incident. Notice the rope is cut. https://t.co/2rHdSdgtOo

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Online Scottyo614

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Here’s what I think happened. They had the confederate flag stuff because of the ban. NASCAR (or higher power) decided to plan the noose story without thinking everyone would be like hey Corona exists and no ones really there. People backed them into a corner to investigate and they had to admit nothing was there.

They really want to create Bubba as a star. I like Bubba but you also have to win. He’s middle of the road right now. NASCAR may have ruined itself with this move.

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1275537836020690944

I'm surprised you agree with the F.B.I... You have been very critical of them because of Trump.. :)

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's not fake! Sure the noose was there since 2019 and Wallace was assigned that locked area. Wallace didn't know, the question you should be asking is why was the noose there anyway?
    Gotta keep the narrative alive

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's not fake!

It's pretty obvious now that it is fake. 
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It wasn’t a noose. It was a hand loop to pull down a garage door.

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It wasn’t a noose. It was a hand loop to pull down a garage door.

It's pretty obvious now that it is fake. 
    According to the F.B.I and NASCAR there was a noose in the stall. So it wasn't a fake noose! It wasn't meant for Bubba, it was just coincidental..

("The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found), was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video (confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage) number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:26:37 PM by The E-Man »

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • According to the F.B.I and NASCAR there was a noose in the stall. So it wasn't a fake noose! It wasn't meant for Bubba, it was just coincidental..

("The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found), was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video (confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage) number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

Google it E and go look at the rope. Anyone that thought this was a noose needs their head examined. It was a tied loop like a blown knot to grab and lower the door. Some people look for anything and then some people make up their own crime like Smollett lol!!!

HerdFans.com

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • According to the F.B.I and NASCAR there was a noose in the stall. So it wasn't a fake noose! It wasn't meant for Bubba, it was just coincidental..

People are morons and can’t tell a hangman’s noise from a bowline or any other looped knot.  Sadly at this point in society everyone has gone batshit crazy and everything is racist.

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Google it E and go look at the rope. Anyone that thought this was a noose needs their head examined. It was a tied loop like a blown knot to grab and lower the door. Some people look for anything and then some people make up their own crime like Smollett lol!!!

What's there to Google.. I'm basing on what NASCAR and the F.B.I has said.. So you don't trust NASCAR now? LOL..

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • NASCAR drivers showing support of Bubba Wallace...Kudo's to NASCAR FOR BANNING RACISTS REBEL FLAG!! :)

I'm beginning to love watching NASCAR more..

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:38:35 PM by The E-Man »

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • NASCAR drivers showing support of Bubba Wallace...Kudo's to NASCAR FOR BANNING RACISTS REBEL FLAG!! :)

Good, take my spot.

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What's there to Google.. I'm basing on what NASCAR and the F.B.I has said.. So you don't trust NASCAR now? LOL..

Yes it was a all pull rope. Total hoax that took the FBI virtually no time to figure out.

Offline Big City

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

From the photo, the driver in the lime green interstate batteries race suit, 18 Kyle Bush is hands down one of the best drivers in the field. Root for him. His brother Kurt drives the 1. The Outlaw. He’s a good dude.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • People are morons and can’t tell a hangman’s noise from a bowline or any other looped knot.  Sadly at this point in society everyone has gone bat%^&* crazy and everything is racist.

I've got nooses on some of my window blinds. So I guess I'm officially alt-right now. ::)
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've got nooses on some of my window blinds. So I guess I'm officially alt-right now. ::)

😂😂😂😂

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Good, take my spot.

So why are you leaving NASCAR?, Bust that's not cool. All NASCAR did was removed the Confederate Flag.. :).. You should be happy to see only the American flag flying at NASCAR events.

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've got nooses on some of my window blinds. So I guess I'm officially alt-right now. ::)

It all depends, did you tie the noose tight? LOL..

HerdFans.com

Offline Flat Tire 2

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bubba is admitting he made a mistake and is embarrassed by his claim. I wonder if some might think it was all a publicity stunt?

https://twitter.com/BubbaWallace/status/1275844030144950272

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • So why are you leaving NASCAR?, Bust that's not cool. All NASCAR did was removed the Confederate Flag.. :).. You should be happy to see only the American flag flying at NASCAR events.

I’m tired of sports caving to everything. Tired of syrup bottles changing and on and on. Now it’s ok to destroy statues, monuments, names etc.... it’s become totally absurd.

The following users thanked this post: pdunn

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I’m tired of sports caving to everything.Tired of syrup bottles changing  and on and on. Now it’s ok to destroy statues, monuments, names etc.... it’s become totally absurd.

So you're tired of the rice and syrup image changes? These are Trump's people,   :o LMAO,  :)

Bust you got to get behind the NASCAR change and it's new look..

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:49:24 PM by The E-Man »

HerdFans.com