Author Topic: Black NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace's "Noose" Revealed To Be Gararge Door Pullrope  (Read 992 times)

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

HerdFans.com

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E.....that is wrayist. LOL

LMAO,  :)

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It all depends, did you tie the noose tight? LOL..

Considering the continuing and escalating vaginization of the American male, I proudly can say I know how to tie a noose and a bunch more kinds of knots.  And they are as tight as I need them to be.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So you're tired of the rice and syrup image changes? These are Trump's people,   :o LMAO,  :)

Bust you got to get behind the NASCAR change and it's new look..

NASCAR and the nfl can kiss my ass!!!!

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• NASCAR and the NFL can kiss my ass!!!!

Bust you will be back..Times are changing, you just have to roll with the punches..

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So you're tired of the rice and syrup image changes? These are Trump's people,   :o LMAO,  :)

Bust you got to get behind the NASCAR change and it's new look..

Oh look more black people that mean thinks are nothing but uncle toms

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh look more black people that mean thinks are nothing but uncle toms

I love those 2. Always liked Ben Carson and I would love to see Owens run for President one day when she is old enough.

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bust you will be back..Times are changing, you just have to roll with the punches..

I have not watched NASCAR since Richard Petty retired which was about thirty years ago.  I stopped watching the NBA after Ron Artest ran in the stands and attacked a fan.  I will never watch the NFL again after Roger Goodell bent over for the mob.  And if this crap hits MLB I won't be watching it either.  I live with mindless virtue signalling prattle every day of my life and I don't want it in my sports.
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 10:54:27 PM by pdunn »
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bust you will be back..Times are changing, you just have to roll with the punches..

Wanna bet? Ill never support a sport that disrespects my flag. My favorite passion is Marshall basketball. If the team starts kneeling I’m gone with that also.

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Yes times are changing. Anarchists taking over cities. The mob and left hating police and want them abolished. People getting upset over syrup bottles (and even Aunt Jemima’s grandson is pissed). Gone with the wind banned. This is beyond stupid and those aren’t good changes.

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Tired of syrup bottles changing and on and on.

They'll be coming for Mrs. Butterworth soon.

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Wanna bet? Ill never support a sport that disrespects my flag. My favorite passion is Marshall basketball. If the team starts kneeling I’m gone with that also.

So NASCAR disrespected your flag?

HerdFans.com

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So NASCAR disrespected your flag?

NASCAR just pulled a Donald Trump.  They stepped into something they didn't need to step in to.  I don't think it's even about whether people run around with Confederate battle flags at races or not.  Most NASCAR fans are middle class blue collar folks that get turned off by virtue signalling and may feel strongly about their right to express themselves and don't appreciate it when someone tells them that they can't do something now if they want to.  Probably some woke millennial PR whiz kid came up with the idea.  They've lost a lot of fans at a time when NASCAR was way past its peak of about ten years ago.  Now they have made the change they can never change back.  They'll never get those fans back they've lost, and there are a lot of them that hit the bricks.   

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's pretty obvious now that it is fake.

you could tell E the sky is blue and he won't believe you.  LOL
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • you could tell E the sky is blue and he won't believe you.  LOL

Again, when you can give me " a rational reason" why Trump should be President, then I'll listen to you..

Offline Taft#1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Again, when you can give me " a rational reason" why Trump should be President, then I'll listen to you..

In the Electoral College system, each state gets a certain number of electors based on its total number of representatives in Congress. Each elector casts one electoral vote following the general election; there are a total of 538 electoral votes. The candidate that gets more than half (270) wins the election.

Trump got 304 , Hillary 227 , he wins .

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• In the Electoral College system, each state gets a certain number of electors based on its total number of representatives in Congress. Each elector casts one electoral vote following the general election; there are a total of 538 electoral votes. The candidate that gets more than half (270) wins the election.

Come on, you know these libs don’t believe in that craziness LOL!!!!

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bubba is admitting he made a mistake and is embarrassed by his claim. I wonder if some might think it was all a publicity stunt?

https://twitter.com/BubbaWallace/status/1275844030144950272

He should be embarrassed, his entire team should as well, the entire sport of nascar should be embarrassed.  They should release a statement saying "we are all so %^&* stupid we don't know what noose is and can't tell difference between a noose and any other knot or loop in a rope".  We needed 15 FBI agents to tell us this when all we needed was one person in the sport with a brain or a local boy scout.  Besides, with all the systemic racism, why manufacture it?  shouldn't be a need.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: pdunn

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• In the Electoral College system, each state gets a certain number of electors based on its total number of representatives in Congress. Each elector casts one electoral vote following the general election; there are a total of 538 electoral votes. The candidate that gets more than half (270) wins the election.

That's Hillary, Biden wins going away.. See you November, 3rd..

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bubba is admitting he made a mistake and is embarrassed by his claim. I wonder if some might think it was all a publicity stunt?

https://twitter.com/BubbaWallace/status/1275844030144950272

You jumped the gun.. what Bubby meant was that the noose was already there and not intended for him..

Are you guys pissed off, because NASCAR barred The Racists Confederate Flag? SMH

NASCAR releases photo to the media of the garage pull rope formed as a noose from the Bubba Wallace garage Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
    This image was provide by NASCAR.

Offline Taft#1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's Hillary, Biden wins going away.. See you November, 3rd..

From all the findings that have come out about Obamas corrupt WH and the lengths they went to to rig an election , I say it is a possibilty the Biden could win , communists are great at throwing elections . I wouldnt look at Biden as a serious candidate though , look at his VP pick , thats who will be Pres if they are able to rig the election , with Chinas help of course .

Offline Taft#1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

HerdFans.com

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You jumped the gun.. what Bubby meant was that the noose was already there and not intended for him..

Are you guys pissed off, because NASCAR barred The Racists Confederate Flag? SMH

NASCAR releases photo to the media of the garage pull rope formed as a noose from the Bubba Wallace garage Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.

No. We are pissed off because your side is communist scum bags!!!!

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You jumped the gun.. what Bubby meant was that the noose was already there and not intended for him..

People are pissed because the immediate reaction by almost everyone was to jump
    To the worst possible conclusion. People labeled a group they have never met much less interacted with racists. Kind of like how you call all black you don’t agree with uncle toms

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From all the findings that have come out about Obamas corrupt WH and the lengths they went to to rig an election , I say it is a possibilty the Biden could win , communists are great at throwing elections . I wouldnt look at Biden as a serious candidate though , look at his VP pick ,thats who will be Pres if they are able to rig the election , with Chinas help of course .

(You mean like Trump asking both China and Russia to investigate Biden and Clinton).

Bolton also charged that when Xi told Trump last year that China was building concentration camps for the mass detention of Uyghur Muslims, Trump said Xi should go ahead building the camps, "which he thought was exactly the right thing to do."
    At another meeting during last year's G-20 Summit in Osaka, Bolton writes Trump "stunningly" turned the conversation to the upcoming 2020 election. The former national security adviser said Trump "stressed the importance of farmers and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome," adding that he "would print Trump's exact words, but the government's prepublication review process has decided otherwise."

HerdFans.com