Author Topic: Joe Biden Gave Speech In Lancaster, PA - Nobody Claps Cause Nobody Attended LOL  (Read 291 times)

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Absolutely pathetic support for Democrat Joe Biden.  You Leftist morons made fun of President Trump drawing 6,000 in Tulsa due to Covid, democrat operatives fraudulently ordering tickets so others couldn't attend the event, and democrat thugs at the entrance intimidating and attacking other Trump supporters trying to go.  Joe Biden had maybe 6 people attend this.  Trump supporters gave Joe a nice welcome and didn't attack anyone.  Look at the very end of the first video when Joe finishes.  No one claps and as the video pans out it shows no one is there. LOL

https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/1276209948205232129

HerdFans.com

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My question is why use a building and a hall that large if there are only going to be about two dozen people in it at most, and a large number of them Secret Service?
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That is pathetic and Biden is the biggest joke ever.

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That is pathetic and Biden is the biggest joke ever.

President Trump outdid Biden in the PA Primary they had a couple weeks ago.  On my Electoral College simulator, I gave Biden PA and Trump still won.  Now, I'm changing PA RED to Trump.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Biden is president elect.

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Biden is president elect.

And the first president to be elected that can’t complete a sentence and is dumb as a rock. The Marxist will control him like a fool he is.

Online MUonium

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I thought Trump was butt buddies with Putin not Biden.

Online MUonium

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I thought Trump was butt buddies with Putin not Biden.

trump only befriends %^)#@ dictators especially the ones who'll loan and launder money

Offline wasbarryb

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • trump only befriends %^)#@ dictators especially the ones who'll loan and launder money

But he's sure they're  very nice fellows.  Every bit as nice as the Charlottesville fellows.

Guess you could say Fascists’ of a feather flock together

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bugaloo Boys=Trump Supporters

HerdFans.com