Author Topic: White privilege ?  (Read 657 times)

Offline The E-Man

Re: White privilege ?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2020, 11:40:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • going by statistics, you are more likely to be murdered by another black person than the police.  does that bother you?

What a silly question to ask! Again, we're talking about cop's killing black men. The Blue is suppose to protect and serve not kill it's citizens unless it's warranted. Just for the record. As for black on black crime, guess what? White people kill one another, too. Eighty-three percent of white victims are killed by white assailants. So does white people killing white people bother you? You're trying to deflect from the police killing black men.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2020, 11:40:30 AM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2020, 11:45:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • going by statistics, you are more likely to be murdered by another black person than the police.  does that bother you?

Does this bother you? Probably not!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2020, 04:45:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2020, 05:20:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They march because its an organized effort to overthrow our democracy . Never let a "crisis" go to waste they say. Its not about injustice , its about reworking the USA into the marxist utopia all those nut job college professors pushed into these idiots mushy heads.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust, herdfan129

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2020, 11:43:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Starting to sound like that Jacob Blake fella was a really great individual , certainly someone that should be held up and made a hero out of . ::)

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2020, 12:19:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Starting to sound like that Jacob Blake fella was a really great individual , certainly someone that should be held up and made a hero out of . ::)

Here comes the rhetoric of attacking a person's character, so it can justify a cop shooting a man 7 times in the back in front of kids.. Geez! Taft, I thought you were smarter than that..

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2020, 04:49:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Here comes the rhetoric of attacking a person's character, so it can justify a cop shooting a man 7 times in the back in front of kids.. Geez! Taft, I thought you were smarter than that..
    Never mind he was trespassing and violating a TRO. Never mind that he resisted. Never mind that he was tazed TWICE had a knife and went to the car either to drive off, deadly weapon, or grab another knife.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2020, 04:59:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Here comes the rhetoric of attacking a person's character, so it can justify a cop shooting a man 7 times in the back in front of kids.. Geez! Taft, I thought you were smarter than that..

How nice of you to leave out that his was a criminal and carrying a deadly weapon resisting arrest!!!

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, herdfan129

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2020, 05:16:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Does this bother you? Probably not!

That picture is fake. Where is the car he was getting in holding a knife reaching into his car? Where is the picture of resisting arrest and 2 tasers? Where is the picture of the cop pulling at his shirt trying to keep him out of his car?

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2020, 05:28:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• That picture is fake. Where is the car he was getting in holding a knife reaching into his car? Where is the picture of resisting arrest and 2 tasers? Where is the picture of the cop pulling at his shirt trying to keep him out of his car?

You know what, how much more moronic can you be? Anyone with common sense, something you're severely lacking! can see that the picture is an illustration..
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 05:45:36 PM by The E-Man »

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2020, 12:08:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E-man, I mean this sincerely. I truly feel sorry for you for the fact you walk around truly believing the things you have posted in this thread. You area good dude who I respect, but you have unfortunately been duped by the media.

It's pretty simple, obey the law and/or follow commands/show respect to officers when you encounter them. If you do that then it doesn't matter what color your skin is.

I hope and pray you will one day do some independent research while thinking about things objectively. God bless ya brother!
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: NoPuntIntended

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2020, 12:08:09 AM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2020, 12:31:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E-man, I mean this sincerely. I truly feel sorry for you for the fact you walk around truly believing the things you have posted in this thread. You area good dude who I respect, but you have unfortunately been duped by the media.

It's pretty simple, obey the law and/or follow commands/show respect to officers when you encounter them. If you do that then it doesn't matter what color your skin is.

I hope and pray you will one day do some independent research while thinking about things objectively. God bless ya brother!

Don't feel sorry for me. Believe me, I do my due diligence before I post anything. Here's the deal in your world when you obey the police, you're dealt with differently. In our world, "meaning black people", it's entirely different. I don't expect you to understand, because you're not in our shoes. So if you truly "respect me" as you say, then you would "respect how I feel". BTW, I appreciate you and your concern..Thank you!

Offline WVpaNC42

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2020, 11:56:55 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]2
  • Oh and by the way I don't fear getting shot by the police because I'm white, I feel safe because I don't go around reaching for a deadly weapon in their presence or acting with aggression toward them or anybody else.

Bring up a good point in not being afraid being a white person afraid of being shot, ALTHOUGH we have seen many videos of people of color being treated differently by police...why is that?.. go ahead and post the many examples of white people being harassed by police, because by your example, there has to be white people with weapons acting aggressively towards police..unless white people know how to act towards police???

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2020, 11:56:55 PM »