Author Topic: Professional Athletes Have Inspired Me  (Read 1136 times)

Offline herdorbust

Re: Professional Athletes Have Inspired Me
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Why you're at it, you might want to boycott Herd basketball as well. You think a lot of black Herd athletes don't read these boards?

So? Find a racist comment from me. I would tell it to their face. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Do you think all the rioting and burning of peoples business’s. People killed by BLM marxists and Antifa. Cops hurt and killed like David Dornan is ok? The destruction they have caused is way beyond what any cop has done. I have a life of 60 years that proves I’m not racist. Again, 19 white unarmed men killed compared to 9 unarmed black men. How many cops have been killed by white and blacks? Some at point blank while pumping gas etc....I can pull up pics all day of white men down with cops knees on there neck. There are bad trash of all colors and that is a fact. I was watching a video today of a past video of 2 police officers pulling over a black man and made the mistake of letting him get back to his car door. He opened it reached in and turned and shot both cops and then sped off. If they would have shot him first guess what?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2020, 08:01:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Why you're at it, you might want to boycott Herd basketball as well. You think a lot of black Herd athletes don't read these boards?

And BTW. Let the team start kneeling or start rubbing this crap in our face and watch me. I would tell Danny to his face exactly why I quite going. Marshall basketball is my passion but it doesn’t come come to the American flag and country. As I have said before....any cop they has done something wrong should be held accountable. But this burning people’s business’s, rioting, taking over city blocks, killing people, hurting cops (and most are good), etc has to stop.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2020, 08:05:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have no clue as to surrendering based on race.

I got my headlights turned off
    I got my twelve gauge sawed off
    I'm 'bout to bust some shots off
    I'm bout to dust some cops off

Those lyrics were thirty years ago.  If you're raised listening to that garbage and told that it's cool do you think it might condition you to fight if you are challenged?

It's easy to find a difference if it exists, it's harder to find an explanation, it's just damned lazy to jump to a race based conclusion.  It was a good study technically, but the authors did not suggest much in the way of answering why.  If you are an academic you have to ask the difficult questions, or at least you used to be permitted to do so, these days you get "cancelled."
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2020, 08:05:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• So? Find a racist comment from me. I would tell it to their face. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Do you think all the rioting and burning of peoples business’s. People killed by BLM marxists and Antifa.

I'm on record as saying it's wrong for anyone to burn a business. I'm pissed because it undermines peaceful protest's. You bring up BLM Antifa as killing, but you wont ever mentioned White "boogaloo" Supremacist killing as well. The boogaloo's have been caught as well looting and rioting. You're not consistent when you're talking about who's doing the looting and rioting you're blaming it all on the left, when other right wing militia are committing crimes too..

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-16/suspects-charged-killing-santa-cruz-cop-and-oakland-federal-officer

On Tuesday, federal law enforcement officials announced that they were charging Air Force Sgt. Steven Carrillo, 32, the alleged owner of that vest, and suspected accomplice Robert A. Justus Jr., 30, of in the May 29 shooting death of a federal security officer in Oakland.

Officials said Carrillo, who also faces state charges in the June 6 killing of a Santa Cruz sheriff’s deputy, was a follower of the “boogaloo” movement, which a federal complaint said is not a fixed group but includes people who identify themselves as militia and target perceived government tyranny.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2020, 08:14:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm on record as saying it's wrong for anyone to burn a business. I'm pissed because it undermines peaceful protest's. You bring up BLM Antifa as killing, but you wont ever mentioned White "boogaloo" Supremacist killing as well. The boogaloo's have been caught as well looting and rioting. You're not consistent when you're talking about who's doing the looting and rioting you're blaming it all on the left, when other right wing militia are committing crimes too..

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-16/suspects-charged-killing-santa-cruz-cop-and-oakland-federal-officer

On Tuesday, federal law enforcement officials announced that they were charging Air Force Sgt. Steven Carrillo, 32, the alleged owner of that vest, and suspected accomplice Robert A. Justus Jr., 30, of in the May 29 shooting death of a federal security officer in Oakland.

Officials said Carrillo, who also faces state charges in the June 6 killing of a Santa Cruz sheriff’s deputy, was a follower of the “boogaloo” movement, which a federal complaint said is not a fixed group but includes people who identify themselves as militia and target perceived government tyranny.

Are you in a dream world? I said there is trash on both sides and there are. There are white people I wouldn’t spit on if they were on fire. There are white people burning and looting with BLM and Antifa right now. They are all disgusting imo. I call em as I see em. But this all started in Ferguson and Michael Brown. It was a total lie and even the black witnesses said so. That is why the Obama adm dropped it. Just stop fighting the police and do as they say. Your chances of living goes up bigtime. There are bad cops, bad doctors, bad mechanics bad everything.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2020, 08:18:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I got my headlights turned off
    I got my twelve gauge sawed off
    I'm 'bout to bust some shots off
    I'm bout to dust some cops off

Those lyrics were thirty years ago.  If you're raised listening to that garbage and told that it's cool do you think it might condition you to fight if you are challenged?

It's easy to find a difference if it exists, it's harder to find an explanation, it's just damned lazy to jump to a race based conclusion.  It was a good study technically, but the authors did not suggest much in the way of answering why.  If you are an academic you have to ask the difficult questions, or at least you used to be permitted to do so, these days you get "cancelled."

First off, I'm not a licensed Psychologist, so I can't speak on another person's interpretation as to what they perceive to be right or wrong. Like it or not it comes down to how cops have treated black men over decades in America. We as a people are fed up, it's that simple! Hell, I'm as livid as ever! I've gotten more karma hits over a 100 since George Floyd's death, because I speak the truth. I'm not backing down, even if I get hit with a 1k karma's. I'm going to continue speaking up for what's right. 

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2020, 08:19:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Are you in a dream world? I said there is trash on both sides and there are. There are white people I wouldn’t spit on if they were on fire. There are white people burning and looting with BLM and Antifa right now. They are all disgusting imo. I call em as I see em. But this all started in Ferguson and Michael Brown. It was a total lie and even the black witnesses said so. That is why the Obama adm dropped it. Just stop fighting the police and do as they say. Your chances of living goes up bigtime. There are bad cops, bad doctors, bad mechanics bad everything.

You're right there are white people who are rioting, looting, killing, and some are (White Boogaloo Supremacist's!!! Since you're labeling groups of people, you have conveniently left this terrorist's group out, WHY?)... As for Ferguson, this sh*t started way before, this started back with the Ku Klux Klan! So don't give me that stupid Maroon sh*t again..
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 08:46:55 PM by The E-Man »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2020, 08:28:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Have you ever said, they're White Boogaloo Supremacist's? who's killing, looting, and rioting as well, No, you haven't!! This sh*t started way before Ferguson. This started back with the Ku Klux Klan! So don't give me that stupid Maroon sh*t again..

You are so far in left field you don’t even stay on topic. Just keep hating Trump So much that it blurs your thinking. Good day!!!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2020, 08:36:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• You are so far in left field you don’t even stay on topic. Just keep hating Trump So much that it blurs your thinking. Good day!!!

Yeah, that's what I thought.. The truth hurts good evening to you as well...

Offline pdunn

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2020, 08:59:48 PM »
  • [Like]3
  • [Dislike]0
  • First off, I'm not a licensed Psychologist, so I can't speak on another person's interpretation as to what they perceive to be right or wrong. Like it or not it comes down to how cops have treated black men over decades in America. We as a people are fed up, it's that simple! Hell, I'm as livid as ever! I've gotten more karma hits over a 100 since George Floyd's death, because I speak the truth. I'm not backing down, even if I get hit with a 1k karma's. I'm going to continue speaking up for what's right.

I think that what most people here are upset about, those that are upset, are your willingness to jump to conclusions because of your emotions E.  I don't think this is about the Bougaloo Boys or Antifa or anybody else.  There is ugliness in the world but I don't really think that anyone here is ugly in that way, and people do take it personally because you seem to tar pretty widely with your brush sometimes.  Each of these situations is different, and jumping to a conclusion before you know all the facts sets yourself up for ridicule.  Using critical thinking helps with that.  There is a big difference between George Floyd and Jacob Blake.  Do you really think if Jacob Blake were white they wouldn't have shot him in those circumstances?  I think they would have but Kenosha wouldn't be on fire.  A lot of innocent people are getting ruined, hurt and killed because of people jumping to conclusions.  It's got to stop.  If the cops acted criminally they are going to be found just as guilty by a court without this kind of a response.  I'm not guilty of any of this regardless yet I am told I am.  Not by you, but by others who don't know me, or who group me into a classification because of less than 1% of my genetic makeup, a dozen times a day.  I'm sick of it and so are a heck of a lot of other people.
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 09:03:29 PM by pdunn »
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, NoPuntIntended

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2020, 09:00:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yeah, that's what I thought.. The truth hurts good evening to you as well...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2020, 07:08:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This from Harvard Edu..

Black Americans are 3.23 times more likely than white Americans to be killed by police, according to a new study by researchers from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. The researchers examined 5,494 police-related deaths in the U.S. between 2013 and 2017. Rates of deadly police encounters were higher in the West and South than in the Midwest and Northeast, according to the study.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/blacks-whites-police-deaths-disparity/

Is there any context to those numbers?  We’re the people shooting at cops or just walking down the street?  Were they in the middle of committing a crime?  Were they sitting on porch drinking a glass of sweet tea? 
    It’s been shown that the majority of violent crime as a percentage is committed by black perpetrators.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2020, 07:08:15 AM »

Online Scottyo614

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2020, 07:36:59 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Serious question. How do you all feel about athletes wanting to be classified as entertainers? Hate to say it but Marshall football hasn’t entertained me in years. I come back for Marshall. Not the players. John Doe could suit up and I’d still be here.

I’m a Browns fan. 0-16 wasn’t very entertaining. The Cubs have entertained me maybe 4-5 years of my 32 on the planet.

When this angle gets driven I no longer judge on “talent” but judge you on are you entertaining me. I guess this is why pro sports viewing is down for me. It’s really just not a good product.

The following users thanked this post: pdunn, herdorbust

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2020, 08:03:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If this crap starts at Marshall I'll turn it off never watch it again and never send Marshall another cent of my money.

me too.  it's getting close to that as well with some FB coach tweets.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: pdunn, herdorbust

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2020, 08:08:57 AM »
  • [Like]2
  • [Dislike]0
  • You're right there are white people who are rioting, looting, killing, and some are (White Boogaloo Supremacist's!!! Since you're labeling groups of people, you have conveniently left this terrorist's group out, WHY?)... As for Ferguson, this sh*t started way before, this started back with the Ku Klux Klan! So don't give me that stupid Maroon sh*t again..

KKK?  oh yes one of the older democratic institutions.  good old racist democrats.  hey, Richard Spencer has endorsed Biden!!!  as I recall, that endorsement makes Biden and all his supporters racist, pretty sure that's how it worked in 2016.  But we don't need Richard Spencer to know Biden is a racist we have his record in the political realm of supporting segregationist and opposing bussing and we have his words in recent months - and I'm paraphrasing here "black people don't have diversity of thought like the Latino community does".  VOTE for Jim Crow Joe!!! 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2020, 08:16:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • KKK?  oh yes one of the older democratic institutions.  good old racist democrats.  hey, Richard Spencer has endorsed Biden!!!  as I recall, that endorsement makes Biden and all his supporters racist, pretty sure that's how it worked in 2016.  But we don't need Richard Spencer to know Biden is a racist we have his record in the political realm of supporting segregationist and opposing bussing and we have his words in recent months - and I'm paraphrasing here "black people don't have diversity of thought like the Latino community does".  VOTE for Jim Crow Joe!!!

😂😂😂😂 couldnt have said it better. Like i said, Trump hate has them a little blurred.

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline Big City

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2020, 09:40:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • me too.  it's getting close to that as well with some FB coach tweets.

Perhaps it’s a good thing I don’t look at twitter much these days.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2020, 10:42:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • KKK?  oh yes one of the older democratic institutions.  good old racist democrats.  hey, Richard Spencer has endorsed Biden!!!  as I recall, that endorsement makes Biden and all his supporters racist, pretty sure that's how it worked in 2016.  But we don't need Richard Spencer to know Biden is a racist we have his record in the political realm of supporting segregationist and opposing bussing and we have his words in recent months - and I'm paraphrasing here "black people don't have diversity of thought like the Latino community does".  VOTE for Jim Crow Joe!!!

Apparently you're not not aware that the Dems back then are the Reps today. Biden has admitted he made mistakes unlike Lying Trump! Biden has chosen a beautiful black woman as his running mate. Trump's cabinet  is as white as a blizzard snowstorm. Trump is the real racist! Do I have to keep reminding you about Trump saying neo-nazis as " very fine people" and crying about confederate monuments coming down?

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2020, 11:17:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Apparently you're not not aware that the Dems back then are the Reps today. Biden has admitted he made mistakes unlike Lying Trump! Biden has chosen a beautiful black woman as his running mate. Trump's cabinet  is as white as a blizzard snowstorm. Trump is the real racist! Do I have to keep reminding you about Trump saying neo-nazis as " very fine people" and crying about confederate monuments coming down?

Says the man that calls black republicans uncle toms

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2020, 11:26:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Says the man that calls black republicans uncle toms

😂😂😂😂😂

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2020, 11:31:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Says the man that calls black republicans uncle toms

And the party that was threatening Vernon Jones (black man) and Rand Paul and his family on the streets. Wonder why we don’t see Republicans burning down the cities and threatening dems with violence on the streets. Remember Steve Scalise getting shot for being a republican? That party has went totally insane. Not a word about the violence and destroying hard working Americans business’s at the DNC. Now Biden is giving it lip service because he is collapsing and all he sees is this big bright light in the tunnel. TRUMP TRAIN!!!!! Choo choo!!!!

Offline 2xBison

Professional Athletes Have Inspired Me
    « Reply #46 on: August 29, 2020, 11:57:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Apparently you're not not aware that the Dems back then are the Reps today. Biden has admitted he made mistakes unlike Lying Trump! Biden has chosen a beautiful black woman as his running mate. Trump's cabinet  is as white as a blizzard snowstorm. Trump is the real racist! Do I have to keep reminding you about Trump saying neo-nazis as " very fine people" and crying about confederate monuments coming down?
    That’s a convenient baseless lie the democrat party uses to explain away their past.  I see you believe what they feed you

That beautiful black woman is Indian/jamacain and locked up many African Americans for minor drug offenses while laughing about her own marijuana use.

And you in your post repeat the  Charlottesville lie which is continually repeated even though disproven.  He was talking about people on both sides of statue issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 12:00:56 PM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

Professional Athletes Have Inspired Me
    « Reply #46 on: August 29, 2020, 11:57:21 AM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2020, 12:15:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And you in your post repeat the Charlottesville lie which is continually repeated even though disproven.  He was talking about people on both sides of statue issue.

Exactly! That's my point. You tell me, how were the neo-nazis good people marching saying, all jews must die!,??? Trump neo-nazis, very fine people! SMH... ::)

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2020, 12:42:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its a made up , media driven lie . Anyone who seen it at the time knew what he was talking about but its a great sound bite , might as well milk it for all its worth

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/08/06/america_is_drowning_in_the_lefts_lies_about_trump_140950.html

Offline pdunn

HerdFans.com

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2020, 02:01:58 PM »