Author Topic: Stadium Rules  (Read 2439 times)

Offline marshallmark

Re: Stadium Rules
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2020, 12:56:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sorry, but it's this simple to me. If a pair of jeans and underwear will not stop a fart, a non-medical grade mask will not stop any virus.  That being said, I will wear a mask anywhere it's mandated. Like a previous poster said, i will wear a mask going into the stadium this saturday and to the restroom, but I will not wear it when I'm in my seat.

Prepare to be asked to leave, then.  Marshall has mandated mask wearing at all times other than active eating or drinking.  https://herdzone.com/news/2020/8/29/mu-football-single-game-tickets-for-eku-game-on-sale-monday.aspx
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2020, 12:56:38 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2020, 01:01:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So, I take it you won't be at a MU game this fall b/c masks are mandated?  Or go to Wal-Mart, etc.?

No I won’t be there at games. Not because of a mask but because of Doc. I wear a mask when I have to. The thing that bothers me most is the hypocrisy. The ones that don’t have a problem shutting down the country and destroying jobs, business’s, divorce up huge this year, depression etc are the same ones that can’t wait to put on their silk and paper masks and run to the stadium. A mask would not stop me from going to the game if I wanted to go. Why are some states still keeping things closed if masks work and we can have games? If they were consistant and didn’t shut anything down but said just wear masks then fine even though they don’t work. But picking winners and losers is not what this country is. How many lib mayors and Pelosi get exposed for do as I say and not what I do?

Offline JReese

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2020, 01:18:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Prepare to be asked to leave, then.  Marshall has mandated mask wearing at all times other than active eating or drinking.  https://herdzone.com/news/2020/8/29/mu-football-single-game-tickets-for-eku-game-on-sale-monday.aspx

Then i guess i will eating and drinking the whole time then, lol.
    All I have ever truly wanted to be was a great dad.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2020, 01:19:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Then i guess i will eating and drinking the whole time then, lol.

"Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: lexkyherdfan, JReese

Offline whf

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2020, 04:05:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sorry, but it's this simple to me. If a pair of jeans and underwear will not stop a fart, then a non-medical grade mask will not stop any virus.  That being said, I will wear a mask anywhere it's mandated. Like a previous poster said, I will wear a mask going into the stadium this Saturday and to the restroom, but I will not wear it when I'm in my seat.
    That could be a problem as the policy clearly states it is a requirement. I hate them, no doubt about that.  We've been asked by Doc at his presser yesterday to follow the rules in an effort to keep playing as many games as we can this  year. Sounds like a solid ask to me; all of us are needed to keep playing.  I'll comply, just like I do at the store, restaurant, whatever; since I decide to go, I'll follow the organizations rules/requests.  And I'll take it off the minute I step outside the stadium, with no crowd.

The following users thanked this post: wasbarryb, The E-Man

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2020, 11:46:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am not advocating shutting down our economy, or cloistering in place. I don't stay at home just b/c I have a chance of having a car accident on my way to the game.  Same thing here - I'm 'risking' my health by going to the game, but I sure as heck will do what I reasonably can to protect myself and sure as heck expect others to do the same for their benefit and mine.  Just wear the freaking mask.  Its one year, 6 games, about 20 hours.  I think anyone can do that.

One year? Why? The flu kills more people than COVID has.

I agree. It will all go away on November 4th.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2020, 11:50:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Do you think it’s right to destroy business’s making them shut their doors? Unreal!!! Some of you will follow right into the boxcars someday!!! Stay freaking home if you are scared and it’s that simple. Wear your mask if you want. But you want to go to a football game when you say we are having this deadly plague like the world has never seen before? If it’s that deadly and you think it’s so contagious why go to a football game when your life is “on the line”???? UNfreaking real!!!! You shut down business and destroy people’s way of supporting their families because it’s so “bad” but put your daisy masks on and go to a football game. Makes a lot of sense!!!

EXACTLY!

If the virus was that serious then you wouldn't have to be tested to find out if you had it....you would know lol

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2020, 11:50:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So, I take it you won't be at a MU game this fall b/c masks are mandated?  Or go to Wal-Mart, etc.?

I go to Wal-Mart. I simply tell them I have a health condition and keep on walking.

Offline firstate

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2020, 08:28:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wearing a mask is a small price to pay to get to watch a college football game these days.   
    Just wear the damn mask , whether u think it helps or not..just wear the damned mask

The following users thanked this post: wasbarryb

HerdFans.com

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2020, 08:28:34 PM »