Author Topic: Discipline  (Read 454 times)

Online IM4DHERD

Discipline
« on: September 05, 2020, 04:15:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That was about as disciplined a game I have seen us play in quite some time.  2 penalties, no turnovers, players showing a lot of poise and maintaining energy even when well up on EKU.  This could be a special team.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

HerdFans.com

Discipline
    « on: September 05, 2020, 04:15:04 PM »

Offline W0lfman

Re: Discipline
    « Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 06:44:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We all knew this team coming back was and is talented. We were concerned about losing Obi and QB play. I think we may have something special cooking with this team. Offensive line is absolutely studs.

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 08:26:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That was about as disciplined a game I have seen us play in quite some time.  2 penalties, no turnovers, players showing a lot of poise and maintaining energy even when well up on EKU.  This could be a special team.

It’s amazing what you can look like when you let an actual QB play. Imo Wells is much farther along than Pennington at this stage. And leftwich really struggled his first few games as a sophomore. Can you imagine what this kids will look like in 3-4 years? I’m not a Doc fan but if he will just completely turn the offense over to Cramsey and let him and Wells have fun, I don’t even care if he stays and that is saying something. Just have fun Doc and stop playing so tight.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, herdfifteen

Offline svherd

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 08:29:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It was a great opener and we looked prepared and very solid. Appy will be a tough test and show where we are. I think we are certainly better than last years team.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 08:29:55 PM »