Author Topic: No thread about Woodward’s book?  (Read 288 times)

Offline HaveUherd

No thread about Woodward’s book?
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:28:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’m shocked, I tell ya. Shocked!

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

HerdFans.com

No thread about Woodward’s book?
    « on: September 10, 2020, 06:28:24 AM »

Offline HaveUherd

Re: No thread about Woodward’s book?
    « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 06:30:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Even Tucker Carlson is talking about it on Fox, guys.

https://twitter.com/mistergeezy/status/1303851447273095168?s=21

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 08:48:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Donald Trump is "unfit to be POTUS it's that simple"! You wont ever convince his cult followers that. Even Michael Cohen is busting Trump out and saying he has a cult following..Check this out,,

You want to know what's Noble worthy? It's not "Lying to the American People, about the Coronavirus and downplaying it".... " Mr. Trump Knew It Was Deadly and Airborne. He lied about the coronavirus anyway."

This coming from Trump's own mouth, ("the Coronavirus is 5 and half times more deadlier than the Flu") Hopefully, this will put a stamp on all of you who thinks the virus is a Hoax! and isn't that bad of a deal... Donald Trump hasn't fulfilled his Oath to protect the American people, talk about dereliction of duty. Trump should have been removed from office.. I can't wait until November, 3rd..
    « Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 08:59:00 AM by The E-Man »

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 10:14:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nobody thinks the virus is a hoax . People are saying the Ds will use it as another hoax ( Russia , Stormi , Vet lie ) to get Trump out of office.

Im glad Trump down played the virus . If he was out there running around saying we are all gonna die , nation wide panic would have followed . Someone needed to remain calm and he did. Fauci , the Ds idol , even praised Trump on his handling of the virus . Trump displayed leadership to the max over this Covid issue , best man for the job
    « Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 10:18:28 AM by Taft#1 »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 10:21:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Im glad Trump down played the virus . If he was out there running around saying we are all gonna die , nation wide panic would have followed . Someone needed to remain calm and he did. Fauci , the Ds idol , even praised Trump on his handling of the virus . Trump displayed leadership to the max over this Covid issue , best man for the job

So it was okay to lie to the American people? You do realize there's almost 200k and counting who have died from the Coronavirus..

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 10:51:59 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Donald Trump is "unfit to be POTUS it's that simple"! You wont ever convince his cult followers that. Even Michael Cohen is busting Trump out and saying he has a cult following..Check this out,,

You want to know what's Noble worthy? It's not "Lying to the American People, about the Coronavirus and downplaying it".... " Mr. Trump Knew It Was Deadly and Airborne. He lied about the coronavirus anyway."

This coming from Trump's own mouth, ("the Coronavirus is 5 and half times more deadlier than the Flu") Hopefully, this will put a stamp on all of you who thinks the virus is a Hoax! and isn't that bad of a deal... Donald Trump hasn't fulfilled his Oath to protect the American people, talk about dereliction of duty. Trump should have been removed from office.. I can't wait until November, 3rd..

E, all I ask for is a totally fair election. If he has enough cultists as you call them that gives him enough electoral votes to win, then so be it. It’s a shame the country has gotten to the point where one would even think that but it is what it is. If he’s fairly elected I’ll just have to accept it and move on with life.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

The greatest President of our lifetime and maybe ever. Now Obama? That is were the corruption and lie come in. And were all the racial divide picked back up. He was the worst ever!!!

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 11:59:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • E, all I ask for is a totally fair election. If he has enough cultists as you call them that gives him enough electoral votes to win, then so be it. It’s a shame the country has gotten to the point where one would even think that but it is what it is. If he’s fairly elected I’ll just have to accept it and move on with life.

Well let me reiterate, I don't mean a cult per say. Trump followers seem to be brainwashed, believing his b-s lies. That's very disturbing to me, how so many can turn blind eyes to Trump hurting our democracy. A friend of mine who loves Trump, said he was a necessary evil, I just start SMH...As for a fair election, you can see what Trump is already doing with the USPS, and undermining our election process that's been happening for decades. There will never be a fair election with Trump in power, he's already made that clear.
    « Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:01:42 PM by The E-Man »

Offline bighat

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I knew his supporters would never believe even as he says it himself, worse than the flu, do you get it he said it was worse than the flu.

Offline Big City

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 01:46:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BFD. Another book.  ::) They seem to be a dime a dozen now a days.

Could end up being one of the most written and read about presidents of all time.

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 01:52:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BFD. Another book.  ::) They seem to be a dime a dozen now a days.

Could end up being one of the most written and read about presidents of all time.

I was thinking the same thing about the books being written. One thing's for sure, all of the books are telling the same thing about Trump. Even Trump's niece has came out with a book. I know guys love Trump, I just struggle understanding why? when Trump is hurting our country deeply.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 04:29:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 04:29:13 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 07:51:48 PM »
  • [Like]2
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well let me reiterate, I don't mean a cult per say. Trump followers seem to be brainwashed, believing his b-s lies. That's very disturbing to me, how so many can turn blind eyes to Trump hurting our democracy. A friend of mine who loves Trump, said he was a necessary evil, I just start SMH...As for a fair election, you can see what Trump is already doing with the USPS, and undermining our election process that's been happening for decades. There will never be a fair election with Trump in power, he's already made that clear.

Lies?  Making fair trade deals, moved Israel Capitol to Jerusalem, conservative judges, building the wall as we speak, devastated ISIS while Obama allowed them to thrive, lowered taxes, got rid of massive regulations, USA energy independent for the first time ever, had the lowest unemployment ever along with lowest ever among minorities until the COVID hype job as democrat gov’s still hold the economy hostage. And he will have it booming again next year as the unemployment is dropping like a rock after the destruction imposed by the democrat states stay locked down like communist dictators arresting business owners. Making the Other countries pay their fair share NATO (69 billion more) for the first time. UMCA and phase one of China done. And China knows they are going to have to do phase 2-3 when he is re elected. They are praying for Biden. Passed the VA choice and accountability act. Signed right to try legislation. That is just a fraction!!! What a great President unless you are a democrat Marxist!!!

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 08:59:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: HerdFan1114

Offline Herd Proud

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 01:41:02 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nothing new here. It appears the president discussed his position at great length in March with cnn’s Jim Acosta on national tv. This would be an example of media distortion.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1304029136441282561?s=21

HerdFans.com

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 01:41:02 PM »