Author Topic: NFL Question...  (Read 429 times)

Online carolinaherdfan

NFL Question...
« on: September 10, 2020, 09:49:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Are we herdfans watching or not watching?
    Yes or No...

HerdFans.com

NFL Question...
    « on: September 10, 2020, 09:49:13 PM »

Offline herdorbust

Re: NFL Question...
    « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 09:52:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A big hell NO!!!

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:33:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No communist/marxist leanings for me so , no.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline pdunn

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 03:04:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No and it will continue to be no indefinitely.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Online The E-Man

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 09:45:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No communist/marxist leanings for me so , no.

I'm sure the NFL is missing you and many others.. They're just begging you guys to come back, LOL.. :)

Offline Big City

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I watched the 2nd qtr to see if by chance Mahomes has started to suck and if Denver actually stands a chance in the AFC west. The answers no and no. That dude is good.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 10:24:48 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm sure the NFL is missing you and many others.. They're just begging you guys to come back, LOL.. :)

Well I’m sure that pro sports loves their cratering ratings. And how bout those fans booing the Marxist movement last night? They allow Jacob Blake on their helmets a guy that has a rap sheet including sexual assault on a woman??? Just play ball and STF up with the politics!!!

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Online The E-Man

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 10:47:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Well I’m sure that pro sports loves their cratering ratings.And how bout those fans booing the Marxist movement last night?  They allow Jacob Blake on their helmets a guy that has a rap sheet including sexual assault on a woman??? Just play ball and STF up with the politics!!!

Those same hypocritical fans also cheered when the Chiefs scored and made great plays... The players didn't even kneel, they all showed unity linking arms together.. So you're against unity now? How's NASCAR coming along for you, LOL..

As for Jacob Blake, it was an allegation about sexual assault that hasn't been proven. Just like there's sexual assault allegations against Trump, some have been proven because Trump paid hush hush money..

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 10:57:00 AM by The E-Man »

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 11:02:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’m watching for sure. Might even go to a game if they open all the stadiums up. I couldn’t hang very long last night though. Think it was 14-7 KC when I passed out.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 12:31:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Those same hypocritical fans also cheered when the Chiefs scored and made great plays... The players didn't even kneel, they all showed unity linking arms together.. So you're against unity now? How's NASCAR coming along for you, LOL..

As for Jacob Blake, it was an allegation about sexual assault that hasn't been proven. Just like there's sexual assault allegations against Trump, some have been proven because Trump paid hush hush money..

Like a true lib, never believe sexual assualt if it doesn’t fit your purpose. The guy doesn’t have a very good track record and the NFL is making him the poster child? LMAO!!! Ratings in the tank for all pro sports!!!! Keep siding with the marxists E. Been no riots either. I sure wish the democrat communists worked as hard for America as they do against Trump😂😂😂😂

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 12:33:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’m watching for sure. Might even go to a game if they open all the stadiums up. I couldn’t hang very long last night though. Think it was 14-7 KC when I passed out.

I’m sure you will. One side is for the rule of law, police and country and the other side is for burning, looting, chaos and making people with a rap sheet heroes.

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 12:47:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1

• I’m sure you will. One side is for the rule of law, police and country and the other side is for burning, looting, chaos and making people with a rap sheet heroes.

If someone kneels in a peaceful protest are you saying they are for all that? Are you saying that about me?? You don’t even know me. I’m a veteran as well.

Moderators won’t care though so I won’t bother them.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 12:47:13 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 01:02:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If someone kneels in a peaceful protest are you saying they are for all that? Are you saying that about me?? You don’t even know me. I’m a veteran as well.

Moderators won’t care though so I won’t bother them.

Yes I am saying this movement is all tied together. And no I don’t not appreciate taking a knee during the NA. Yes they can do what they want just like I can never give them another dime or TV ratings and that is my right. BLM is run by Marxists and that is a fact. Protesting is one thing and I would stand against any cop that does the wrong thing. But most of these people like Jacob Blake have a history with the police, drugs and sexual assualt. And they usually resist arrest!!!! Then after a rap sheet a mile long and resisting arrest something bad ends up happening and these people teams make criminals into heroes. Enough of this. Play ball and shut the hell up!!!!

Online The E-Man

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2020, 01:23:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Like a true lib, never believe sexual assualt if it doesn’t fit your purpose. The guy doesn’t have a very good track record and the NFL is making him the poster child? LMAO!!! Ratings in the tank for all pro sports!!!! Keep siding with the marxists E. Been no riots either. I sure wish the democrat communists worked as hard for America as they do against Trump😂😂😂😂

What about Trumps sexual assaults, ? Do you believe he committed these assaults?

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 01:32:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What about Trumps sexual assaults, ? Do you believe he committed these assaults?

He was involved with underage girls with Epstein too. They don’t care though. Anything and everything they complain about anyone else, Trump has also done but 100x worse.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 02:11:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What about Trumps sexual assaults, ? Do you believe he committed these assaults?

You pick and choose. Does he stand for the flag. Does he say he lives America compared to the marxists? So let’s say they both are guilty of sexual assualt. But you stand with the party and people that disrespect our flag, riot, loot, burn, and turn sports into a circus driving fans away? Down another 16% last night compared to last year, even after people hasn’t had sports for awhile. One side is trying to turn America into a communist country, arresting people for going to church and trying to make a living. My how the Marxist cult has you hooked!!!!

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 02:12:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He was involved with underage girls with Epstein too. They don’t care though. Anything and everything they complain about anyone else, Trump has also done but 100x worse.

Hahaha!!! That was your boy Clinton!!! Just keep turning that Marxist eye of yours!!!

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 02:34:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Hahaha!!! That was your boy Clinton!!! Just keep turning that Marxist eye of yours!!!

What are you talking about? Do you know me or anything about me?

Your boy is a slime ball

Online The E-Man

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2020, 02:46:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• You pick and choose. Does he stand for the flag. Does he say he lives America compared to the marxists? So let’s say they both are guilty of sexual assualt. But you stand with the party and people that disrespect our flag, riot, loot, burn, and turn sports into a circus driving fans away? Down another 16% last night compared to last year, even after people hasn’t had sports for awhile. One side is trying to turn America into a communist country, arresting people for going to church and trying to make a living. My how the Marxist cult has you hooked!!!!

You're right, Trump is kissing Putin's ass until no end.. I can't wait until Nov, 3rd.. see you then, Sucker!!

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2020, 03:27:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You're right, Trump is kissing Putin's ass until no end.. I can't wait until Nov, 3rd.. see you then, Sucker!!

Trump derangement syndrome!!!! Your buddy Obama was the one kissing Putin’s ass. Remember “I’ll have more flexibility after the election”? Lmao!!!! The only way Biden can win is if they cheat with mail in voting. And they are trying!!!! Let the dead and libs vote twice😂😂

Online The E-Man

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2020, 03:37:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Trump derangement syndrome!!!! Your buddy Obama was the one kissing Putin’s ass. Remember “I’ll have more flexibility after the election”? Lmao!!!! The only way Biden can win is if they cheat with mail in voting. And they are trying!!!! Let the dead and libs vote twice😂😂

You know what, I feel for you! (You just simply aren't wrapped to tight!!) It's something you can't help.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2020, 03:42:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You know what, I feel for you! (You just simply aren't wrapped to tight!!) It's something you can't help.

Talk about not being wrapped lol!!! You are in way over your head and don’t even know it.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2020, 03:42:56 PM »

Online The E-Man

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2020, 04:15:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Talk about not being wrapped lol!!! You are in way over your head and don’t even know it.

Anyway, I need to get you back at basketball practice.. So when is it starting? I'm being serious,, are you guys going to be allowed to watch practice?

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2020, 04:42:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Anyway, I need to get you back at basketball practice.. So when is it starting? I'm being serious,, are you guys going to be allowed to watch practice?

Doesn’t look like this year.

Offline Herd Proud

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2020, 04:51:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Trump derangement syndrome!!!! Your buddy Obama was the one kissing Putin’s ass. Remember “I’ll have more flexibility after the election”? Lmao!!!! The only way Biden can win is if they cheat with mail in voting. And they are trying!!!! Let the dead and libs vote twice😂😂
    It didn’t happen if MSM never reported it. So now that you’ve seen it don’t ever deny it didn’t happen. Russian collision I mean.

https://twitter.com/dunn_ddunn/status/1302984004505870337?s=21

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2020, 04:51:06 PM »