Author Topic: 2 cops shots point blank  (Read 475 times)

Offline herdorbust

2 cops shots point blank
« on: September 13, 2020, 09:06:17 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • And then protestors blocked the emergency entrance at the hospital chanting we hope they die. Where is the outrage? Crickets!!! Cops just sitting in their car and a guy walks up and point blank shot. They weren’t resisuating arrest or fighting back or anything but just sitting there. Why isn’t CNN outraged? Why isn’t the left talking about this and demanding it stop?

HerdFans.com

2 cops shots point blank
    « on: September 13, 2020, 09:06:17 AM »

Offline herdfan429

Re: 2 cops shots point blank
    « Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 12:15:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What absolutely pathetic excuses for human beings.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, ed swain, herdorbust

Offline ed swain

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • These guys should not be treated as human beings.They need the death penalty .

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 07:12:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Things like this will help erode , what very little support the Ds already have , very fast. They have condoned this violence from the start . I cant wait to see Trumps capaign ads with all those peaceful protets footage.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 07:24:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • N.C. officer shot in face and killed leaving 2 kids behind. Trying to make an arrest !!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 07:35:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • N.C. officer shot in face and killed leaving 2 kids behind. Trying to make an arrest !!!!!!

Im sure a social worker would handled the situation better .

The following users thanked this post: svherd, ed swain

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 12:39:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Prayers for all Law Enforcement. Police officers put their lives on the line 24/7 protecting us. IMO, anyone that seeks out and shoots a cop needs to get the maximum life in prison. The same can be said for bad cops who shoot innocent people, they need to get maximum sentences as well.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, herdorbust

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 03:17:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Prayers for all Law Enforcement. Police officers put their lives on the line 24/7 protecting us. IMO, anyone that seeks out and shoots a cop needs to get the maximum life in prison. The same can be said for bad cops who shoot innocent people, they need to get maximum sentences as well.

what do you mean by innocent people?  most of the questionable shootings by cops I have seen involve criminals or suspected criminals that are shot or otherwise harmed while resisting arrest.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 03:26:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • what do you mean by innocent people?  most of the questionable shootings by cops I have seen involve criminals or suspected criminals that are shot or otherwise harmed while resisting arrest.

Innocent until proven guilty... I don't want to keep showing the video of cops shooting these men in the back. One took off running and was gunned down... the other was shot trying to get back in his car..There's just so many other incidents as well..

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 04:25:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Innocent until proven guilty... I don't want to keep showing the video of cops shooting these men in the back. One took off running and was gunned down... the other was shot trying to get back in his car..There's just so many other incidents as well..

So it’s ok to resist arrest? A man resisted arrest a couple days ago on then shot a cop in the face killing him. A video the other day showed a man resisting arrest and then beating the cop. Luckily a bunch of his black brothers took up for the cop and beat the man silly. If not that cop was in trouble. Kudos to those black men for standing up for what was right. Stop resisting arrest like you are above the law. These cops aren’t going to wait until you reach inside your car to see what you are getting.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 07:20:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Innocent until proven guilty... I don't want to keep showing the video of cops shooting these men in the back. One took off running and was gunned down... the other was shot trying to get back in his car..There's just so many other incidents as well..

i totally agree with innocent until proven guilty.  i just didn't know if you were speaking about shootings that I had not heard about when you said innocent people, that's why I asked for clarification.  it sounded like people minding their own business were getting shot by police.  it's good to confirm you are talking about those that I have seen involving people resisting arrest.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 05:11:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i totally agree with innocent until proven guilty.  i just didn't know if you were speaking about shootings that I had not heard about when you said innocent people, that's why I asked for clarification.  it sounded like people minding their own business were getting shot by police. it's good to confirm you are talking about those that I have seen involving people resisting arrest.

So cops can gun down a man if they resist arrest is that what you're asking? Do you honestly agree with a coward cop killing any man, unless his life is in danger? Is this acceptable to you? WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT IN VIEWING THIS RACIST'S VIDEO...

&t=57s

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 05:11:18 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 06:28:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So cops can gun down a man if they resist arrest is that what you're asking? Do you honestly agree with a coward cop killing any man, unless his life is in danger? Is this acceptable to you? WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT IN VIEWING THIS RACIST'S VIDEO...

&t=57s

You showed the one I agree with you on. But what about Michael Brown? What about the guy a couple weeks ago resisting arrest and reaching into his car? How long should cops wait? Until the guy turns around with a gun? Have you seen how many cops have been shot and killed this year? Why aren’t you as passionate about that? That video you just posted I agree 100%. That cop should burn. But not all are like that and most aren’t. Why can’t you say a man shouldn’t resist arrest? Why is that ok?  Listen, with me this isn’t a black or white thing but a right and wrong. Nobody should resist arrest and fight with cops, run to their vehicles and reach in. That is trouble just waiting to happen.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 07:18:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The difference in that video and what happened with Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Jacob Blake and whoever this guy was in Lancaster was this: malice on the part of the deceased.

All of these individuals threatened someone else with a reasonable threat of death or serious bodily harm.  All of the people who killed them were in that state of mind.

That person in that video, the guy that got killed by the two guys in Georgia and the guy in Brooklyn that got killed in the choke hold (although the cops were acquitted) were all unjustified killings.  In my opinion of course.

But let's not lump then all together, it's not even apples and oranges, it's apples and cinder blocks.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline herd1986

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 08:05:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Isn’t this a few years old?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 08:07:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Yes. The cop was convicted of murder and is in prison. I guess that's not justice though.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 08:21:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yes. The cop was convicted of murder and is in prison. I guess that's not justice though.

The piece of sh*t cop "Michael Thomas Slager", only got 20 years and that was a federal charge not state. Had that been the victim gunning down Slager, he would have been sentenced to the death penalty.
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 12:57:55 PM by The E-Man »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 11:46:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So cops can gun down a man if they resist arrest is that what you're asking? Do you honestly agree with a coward cop killing any man, unless his life is in danger? Is this acceptable to you? WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT IN VIEWING THIS RACIST'S VIDEO...

&t=57s

I did not say that.  The video you provide is one of the few examples of police shootings that I feel are completely inappropriate.  In the majority of the other videos I have seen, while no one deserved to die, it is certainly understandable how the persons actions led to the police shooting.  Heck, I think the Goerge Floyd video is awful and inappropriate behavior by the cop, but even at that I understand that he had lethal levels of drugs in his system that had to contribute to his death along with the officers actions.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2020, 11:48:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

yes.  the systemic racism is so systemic we have to get outraged even when it's a justified shooting and we need to hold the few videos of the unjustified shootings as well, because there just aren't that many as horrific as the one Eman provided.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2020, 12:16:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • yes.  the systemic racism is so systemic we have to get outraged even when it's a justified shooting and we need to hold the few videos of the unjustified shootings as well, because there just aren't that many as horrific as the one Eman provided.

Mans remember they had to lie about hands up don’t shoot just to push a cause. You will never here any of them say they shouldn’t resist arrest either. I guess cops should just give up and walk away as they fight and run to their car reaching inside.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2020, 12:16:01 PM »