Author Topic: Serious Question?  (Read 231 times)

Offline carolinaherdfan

Serious Question?
« on: September 14, 2020, 07:33:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why are there no biohazard bins for used masks and gloves if this virus is so contagious and deadly?

HerdFans.com

Serious Question?
    « on: September 14, 2020, 07:33:17 AM »

Offline Big City

Re: Serious Question?
    « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 09:23:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From what I have seen around Columbus it’s much easier to just dispose of masks and gloves on the ground in parking lots etc. Let someone else clean up after you. It’s pretty disappointing.

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:12:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From what I have seen around Columbus it’s much easier to just dispose of masks and gloves on the ground in parking lots etc. Let someone else clean up after you. It’s pretty disappointing.

I told my wife months ago that these masks were going to end up like cigarette butts at a tragfic light .

So many questions havent been aked or answered Americans seem to be just a bunch of sheep.

Online biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 11:36:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Have you noticed how many masks for sale are made in China? Especially the disposables. I told my wife the materials probably have asbestos and formaldehyde in them and who knows what else.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, The E-Man

Offline Big City

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 12:08:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Have you noticed how many masks for sale are made in China? Especially the disposables. I told my wife the materials probably have asbestos and formaldehyde in them and who knows what else.

China produces the majority of disposable PPE. China caused the problem and we as a country are continuing to fund them by essentially everything we purchase. I’ve made a conscious effort to not buy things produced in China but it’s extremely difficult. Big offenders in my eye: Walmart, Wayfair, Amazon and Harbor Freight.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 12:08:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Have you noticed how many masks for sale are made in China? Especially the disposables.I told my wife the materials probably have asbestos and formaldehyde in them and who knows what else.

I don't trust nothing from China. I was at Family Dollar and didn't feel like running back to Kroger to get a few cans of mixed fruit. After eating some of the fruits that tasted like sh*t when I got home, I immediately looked at the can to see where it came from, sure enough China! I threw both cans away. I hate it that our great nation has to depend on meds being made in China... Greed, greed, greed by our Pharmaceutical companies is the reason our meds are made in China..

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall, Taft#1

Online 2xBison

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 12:11:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't trust nothing from China. I was at Family Dollar and didn't feel like running back to Kroger to get a few cans of mixed fruit. After eating some of the fruits that tasted like sh*t when I got home, I immediately looked at the can to see where it came from, sure enough China! I threw both cans away. I hate it that our great nation has to depend on meds being made in China... Greed, greed, greed by our Pharmaceutical companies is the reason our meds are made in China..

Glad to hear you don't support Shanghai Joe in the upcoming election!!!
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, biggreenarms, The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 12:34:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Glad to hear you don't support Shanghai Joe in the upcoming election!!!

LOL,, Bison Trump supports China to. Trump and his kids have a lot of things made in China.. How many times do I have to remind you about " being a hypocrite?"

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • LOL,, Bison Trump supports China to. Trump and his kids have a lot of things made in China.. How many times do I have to remind you about " being a hypocrite?"

Oh for God sakes are. He is the first president that is putting a stop to their ripping us off. You think China is happy with what Trump has done to them? Wake up!!! He is the only one that has had the guts to call them out and actually take action. Just like Ross Perot said. There will be a giant sucking sound of jobs leaving America. And they sure did. You cant allow 50% tariffs going into one country and 3% to the other and call it fair. Both parties screwed the American working. Thank God someone is fighting to change it. China know if he gets back in, phase 2 and 3 are happening.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »