Author Topic: Lancaster PA  (Read 592 times)

Offline herdorbust

Lancaster PA
« on: September 15, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A cop shot a black man after the man came out of his house with a knife running at the cop. The cop turned and ran and finally turned and shot to save his life. My question? Why are they rioting there against police? E man? Someone?

HerdFans.com

Lancaster PA
    « on: September 15, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »

Offline herdorbust

Re: Lancaster PA
    « Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 10:46:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Crickets!!!

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 12:53:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Because some situations call for it?

Idk I’m just spitballing here, man.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 02:00:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Because some situations call for it?

Idk I’m just spitballing here, man.

So the cop was wrong in Lancaster, Ferguson and some others? Wouldn’t it help the cause if everyone called it like it was. Stand up for police in these situations and against police if they did wrong? Instead we see protesting and rioting even if a cop had to kill someone to save their own life. Thoughts?

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 05:01:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A cop shot a black man after the man came out of his house with a knife running at the cop. The cop turned and ran and finally turned and shot to save his life. My question? Why are they rioting there against police? E man? Someone?

Maybe this will answer your question...

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, police shooting of knife-wielding man ruled a homicide.

The fatal police shooting of a knife-wielding man in Pennsylvania over the weekend has been ruled a homicide, the Lancaster County Coroner said Tuesday.

The shooting Sunday of Ricardo Munoz, 27, after a report of a domestic disturbance led to protests one day later in which eight people were arrested.
    The cause of death was gunshot wounds to the body and manner of death is homicide, Lancaster Coroner Stephen Diamantoni

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 06:21:52 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe this will answer your question...

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, police shooting of knife-wielding man ruled a homicide.

The fatal police shooting of a knife-wielding man in Pennsylvania over the weekend has been ruled a homicide, the Lancaster County Coroner said Tuesday.

The shooting Sunday of Ricardo Munoz, 27, after a report of a domestic disturbance led to protests one day later in which eight people were arrested.
    The cause of death was gunshot wounds to the body and manner of death is homicide, Lancaster Coroner Stephen Diamantoni

Unreal that you think it is ok for any man to go after a policeman with a knife.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 06:53:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe this will answer your question...

Of course a coroner would rule it a homicide.  It isn't natural causes, suicide, or death by misadventure, somebody killed him.  One person killing another person is a homicide.

Homicide is NOT in and of itself a crime.  Murder is, manslaughter is, and negligent homicide are all crimes.  Homicide can be justified, in this case by self-defense.  It shouldn't even have a charge brought nor should it be brought to trial, the assailant's imminent threat of deadly force was met with deadly force.  As clearly seen by the body cam footage. 
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: MUtim, biggreenarms, herdorbust

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 07:06:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Of course a coroner would rule it a homicide.  It isn't natural causes, suicide, or death by misadventure, somebody killed him.  One person killing another person is a homicide.

Homicide is NOT in and of itself a crime.  Murder is, manslaughter is, and negligent homicide are all crimes.  Homicide can be justified, in this case by self-defense.  It shouldn't even have a charge brought nor should it be brought to trial, the assailant's imminent threat of deadly force was met with deadly force.  As clearly seen by the body cam footage.

You can learn that from the dozens and dozens of true crime shows on tv. People need to wake up and realize that attacking police could be deadly. It's not rocket science.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 07:10:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You can learn that from the dozens and dozens of true crime shows on tv. People need to wake up and realize that attacking police could be deadly. It's not rocket science.

Boy is this ever true. It’s like we are living in the twilight zone when people can’t condemn resisting arrest and running at a policeman with a knife. Mind boggling for sure.

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    « Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 07:33:52 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0

• Boy is this ever true. It’s like we are living in the twilight zone when people can’t condemn resisting arrest and running at a policeman with a knife. Mind boggling for sure.

The same irrational reasoning can be said for "peaceful protesters" that either vandalize or inflict harm on others. When they are met with resistant force they immediately call 911. Fkn hypocrites. And for the record, before I'm accused of being a racist...most if not all of these offenders are progressive liberals... and marxists liberals at that. I-D-E-O-L-O-G-Y not skin color is the enemy.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 08:02:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • To commit most crimes you have to be thinking badly and acting badly, that is true of serious crimes for sure.

If you are threatened with deadly force, or force that would reasonably cause bodily harm, and you protect yourself you are not thinking nor acting badly.  You are justified in what you are doing.  And the force you are threatened with does not have to come from a weapon.

The guy that got shot in Charleston SC and the guy selling cigarettes that died from the chokehold were not justifiable homicides (although in the second case the jury wrongly, in my opinion, acquitted the police). 

These cases are not the same.  To say they are isn't just comparing apples to oranges its comparing apples to cinderblocks.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms, The E-Man

Offline pdunn

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 08:23:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well the judge got it right at the arraignment at least, $1 mil bail for those arrested for rioting.  Let their families raise the probably 10% of that to pay a bail bondsman or let them stay in jail where they can't do it again unlike what is happening in so many cities.  Or call Kamala, maybe she can raise it for them like she did back in June and July.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lancaster-protesters-bail-alleged-riots

Some of these folks look like bitter full of themselves millennial types with Che Guevera posters.  Romanticized mayhem.  A felony conviction will make them grow up fast.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 08:23:39 PM »

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    « Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 08:27:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well the judge got it right at the arraignment at least, $1 mil bail for those arrested for rioting.  Let their families raise the probably 10% of that to pay a bail bondsman or let them stay in jail where they can't do it again unlike what is happening in so many cities.  Or call Kamala, maybe she can raise it for them like she did back in June and July.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lancaster-protesters-bail-alleged-riots

Some of these folks look like bitter full of themselves millennial types with Che Guevera posters.  Romanticized mayhem.  A felony conviction will make them grow up fast.

I'm floored by the people that follow Che or wear Che shirts. The dude was a mass.murderer. Modern day Cubans are flocking to the LION party.
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 08:40:23 PM by biggreenarms »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 08:31:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The same irrational reasoning can be said for "peaceful protesters" that either vandalize or inflict harm on others. When they are met with resistant force they immediately call 911. Fkn hypocrites. And for the record, before I'm accused of being a racist...most if not all of these offenders are progressive liberals... and marxists liberals at that. I-D-E-O-L-O-G-Y not skin color is the enemy.

I know damn well you're not a racist! anyone that digs the Brothers Johnson definitely is hip enough in my book. But let's get back to the core of the issue, Why aren't you guys speaking out against White Supremacist groups threatening state governments? Michigan! Also, members of Boogaloo have been arrested for murdering 2 police officers and looting, rioting, it's from the other side as well Ideology runs through out and doesn't stop with one group, just saying!

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms

Offline pdunn

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 08:32:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm floored by the people that follow Che or where Che shirts. The dude was a mass.murderer. Modern day Cubans are flocking to the LION party.

Thank the educational system and popular culture.  Glorifying a murderer and a terrorist so long as it's THEIR murderer and terrorist.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 08:35:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thank the educational system and popular culture.  Glorifying a murderer and a terrorist so long as it's THEIR murderer and terrorist.

I've seen how drug dealers who have killed many in their neighborhoods that are glorified, SMH..

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 08:37:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And, BTW, just because we have an open sometimes heated debate, doesn't mean I don't care for you guys on here.. I consider all of you my Herd brothers...
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 08:45:26 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms, NoPuntIntended

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    « Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 08:38:54 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know damn well you're not a racist! anyone that digs the Brothers Johnson definitely is hip enough in my book. But let's get back to the core of the issue, Why aren't you guys speaking out against White Supremacist groups threatening state governments? Michigan! Also, members of Boogaloo have been arrested for murdering 2 police officers and looting, rioting, it's from the other side as well Ideology runs through out and doesn't stop with one group, just saying!

I've never defended a hate group of any color. I like you EMan but who is "YOU GUYS" ? I'm just an human being living on planet earth.

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, The E-Man

Offline pdunn

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 08:44:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You can learn that from the dozens and dozens of true crime shows on tv. People need to wake up and realize that attacking police could be deadly. It's not rocket science.

You know Miranda cautions are the same way, if there is a person living in America that isn't familiar with it, or likely recite it by heart, it would shock me, but it still has to be given when someone is taken into custody.  The warning is verbatim from the Supreme Court decision, that is why law enforcement often carry a card with it in their pocket.  Due process.  It's beautiful.  Don't let the radicals take it away.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 08:44:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Of course a coroner would rule it a homicide.  It isn't natural causes, suicide, or death by misadventure, somebody killed him.  One person killing another person is a homicide.

The homicide itself will be investigated and from what others have said, it looks to be justifiable. So my point is police has a right to defend themselves and go home to their families at the end of the day.  I have no problem with cops using justify force when necessary.
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 01:02:38 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, herdorbust

Online parshall2marshall

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2020, 08:59:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They put the Lancaster death down as due to covid.

I kid ! I kid !
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2020, 11:23:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

My thing is just simply comply and save your actions for another day. As with this incident that could have went the other way.. Luckily this brother was a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and knew the law after being illegally detained.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:30:14 AM by The E-Man »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2020, 11:23:20 AM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2020, 11:26:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My thing is just simply comply and save your actions for another day. As with this incident that could have went the other way.. Luckily this brother was in Law Enforcement and knew the law after being illegally detained.

Just stop resisting arrest.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2020, 11:33:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Just stop resisting arrest.

No (JUST STOP THE ILLEGAL EFFYING RACIAL PROFILING!) You're over looking the racial profiling and harassment from WHITE COPS!.. This is not Nazi Germany.. Black people do have rights and are tired of being racially profiled..

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:36:34 AM by The E-Man »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No (JUST STOP THE ILLEGAL EFFYING RACIAL PROFILING!) You're over looking the racial profiling and harassment from WHITE COPS!.. This is not Nazi Germany.. Black people do have rights and are tired of being racially profiled..

And police get tired of people fighting back. Have your day in court. But nobody has the right to fight police. Again, Michael Brown was NOT just some innocent guy taking a walk. And he was considered a hero WHY????

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »