Author Topic: Lancaster PA  (Read 582 times)

Online The E-Man

Re: Lancaster PA
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 12:13:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And police get tired of people fighting back. Have your day in court. But nobody has the right to fight police. Again, Michael Brown was NOT just some innocent guy taking a walk. And he was considered a hero WHY????

THEY GET TIRED!!! You don't think we get tired of being detained ILLEGALLY>?? Get real!!! If the RACIST COPS stop ILLEGALLY DETAINING black people, they wouldn't have to worry about being resisted!!!!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 12:13:53 PM »

Online 2xBison

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2020, 12:34:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • THEY GET TIRED!!! You don't think we get tired of being detained ILLEGALLY>?? Get real!!! If the RACIST COPS stop ILLEGALLY DETAINING black people, they wouldn't have to worry about being resisted!!!!!!

that might make sense if the police just showed up detaining people on their own, but in most cases they have been called there due to criminal or suspected criminal activity.  and many times they are called their by other minorities.  just trying to do the math on all these racist cops...of which large percentages of the police force are also minority.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online The E-Man

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2020, 12:42:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • that might make sense if the police just showed up detaining people on their own, but in most cases they have been called there due to criminal or suspected criminal activity.  and many times they are called their by other minorities.  just trying to do the math on all these racist cops...of which large percentages of the police force are also minority.

As you can clearly see in the two videos I shared, the cops ILLEGALLY STOPPED AND DETAINED both people.. Again, you guys have no ideal the sh*t we as black people go through on a daily basis. If the shoes were reversed, you would feel entirely different. I don't expect any white person to understand what it's like to be black in America..

Online 2xBison

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2020, 01:05:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Once you figure out those same two stops or detentions happen to people of all races you won’t be so upset.

For the record, the cops were wrong but polite and released the guy once they saw his ID.  I’m wondering if he wasn’t such a belligerent @#*^! and just showed ID at start maybe he would not even have been cuffed.  And the attorney stop? Christ i would think with all the systemic racism we’d have better video examples than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online The E-Man

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2020, 01:29:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Once you figure out those same two stops or detentions happen to people of all races you won’t be so upset.

For the record, the cops were wrong but polite and released the guy once they saw his ID.  I’m wondering if he wasn’t such a belligerent @#*^! and just showed ID at start maybe he would not even have been cuffed.  And the attorney stop? Christ i would think with all the systemic racism we’d have better video examples than that.

Dude you just don't get it.. All you see is white cops asking for I.D.. The cops clearly made a "mistake" as we see it happens way to often to black people.. Do you want me to to show you national statistics on DWB, an acronym for Driving While Black? and being detained ILLEGALLY? I don't blame the brother for being pissed off for being detained for no reason. He knew the law and is a Federal Officer..

Online The E-Man

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 01:33:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

For the record, the cops were wrong but polite and released the guy once they saw his ID. I’m wondering if he wasn’t such a belligerent @#*^! and just showed ID at start maybe he would not even have been cuffed. And the attorney stop? Christ i would think with all the systemic racism we’d have better video examples than that.

And, had the cops not racially profiled the black man, he wouldn't have had to be livid! The cops are what brought on the man being pissed off, because of being ILLEGAL DETAINED..

Online 2xBison

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2020, 01:42:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• It's pretty clear to me the only way to make you happy is for law enforcement to make new policy to state they will no longer pull over or arrest African Americans.  it's the only answer that will work for you.  and if they resist arrest or don't want to be arrested, just let them go.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online The E-Man

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 01:49:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's pretty clear to me the only way to make you happy is for law enforcement to make new policy to state they will no longer pull over or arrest African Americans.  it's the only answer that will work for you.  and if they resist arrest or don't want to be arrested, just let them go.

LOL.. That just might work... :) On a serious note, if someone is breaking the law then the police should do their job. Just stop with the Illegal stop and detain B-S! That we see happen way to often..

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2020, 01:55:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • THEY GET TIRED!!! You don't think we get tired of being detained ILLEGALLY>?? Get real!!! If the RACIST COPS stop ILLEGALLY DETAINING black people, they wouldn't have to worry about being resisted!!!!!!

So just admit it E, you think it is ok for people to resist arrest and fight the police???? You just can’t seem to ever find a wrong with any of these criminals fighting back. Yes there may be a rogue police and they should be dealt with. But you think every single one of these incidents is the cops fault. Again the big one that got recognition and started us down this path was Michael Brown and he was a %^)#@ criminal and witnesses there said he attacked the cop and tried to get his gun. But hands up do t shoot!!!! Please!!!!

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 01:57:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

This is all he will accept. Doesn’t matter if they are fighting, have warrants etc,,,, hands off and police have no rights!!!!

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dude you just don't get it.. All you see is white cops asking for I.D.. The cops clearly made a "mistake" as we see it happens way to often to black people.. Do you want me to to show you national statistics on DWB, an acronym for Driving While Black? and being detained ILLEGALLY? I don't blame the brother for being pissed off for being detained for no reason. He knew the law and is a Federal Officer..

Unreal!!!! You cherry pick a couple videos and pretend they are all like that. I just watched a video the other day where a 2 cops pulled over a suspect and he fought and broke free, ran to his car reached in and then shot both cops. Yep those cops should have just let that upstanding citizen go lol!!!!

Online The E-Man

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2020, 02:41:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• So just admit it E, you think it is ok for people to resist arrest and fight the police???? You just can’t seem to ever find a wrong with any of these criminals fighting back. Yes there may be a rogue police and they should be dealt with. But you think every single one of these incidents is the cops fault. Again the big one that got recognition and started us down this path was Michael Brown and he was a %^)#@ criminal and witnesses there said he attacked the cop and tried to get his gun. But hands up do t shoot!!!! Please!!!!

Look, I'm going to tell you one time and one time only, not ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! Get that out of your system right now!
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:47:43 PM by The E-Man »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2020, 02:41:59 PM »

Online The E-Man

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2020, 02:43:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• This is all he will accept. Doesn’t matter if they are fighting, have warrants etc,,,, hands off and police have no rights!!!!

I wish you had more common sense! It would make it a hell of a lot easier to communicate with you..

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2020, 03:04:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I wish you had more common sense! It would make it a hell of a lot easier to communicate with you..

I do. I really question yours and your party. Fighting police and deciding for yourself whether you need to be arrested isn’t good for a civilized country. Then burning down cities isn’t the answer. I guess cops should walk up to the person and ask them if they can arrest them. If the answer is no then move along. Now that is common sense!!!

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2020, 03:08:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Look, I'm going to tell you one time and one time only, not ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! Get that out of your system right now!

See there is your problem. I never ever said they were. You are so defensive you can’t think straight. I rent to a black man who is a very good friend of mine. And I went to him and asked him if he would be interested in renting my place. I think the world of him. So don’t think I’m that type because you have no idea. But this crap that the cop is always wrong is total BS!!!!! Yes there are bad ones but most are good people doing their job.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2020, 03:08:18 PM »