Author Topic: WVU rumor about Pruett  (Read 2030 times)

Online luvherd

WVU rumor about Pruett
« on: March 24, 2005, 04:05:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Heard a nasty rumor from a WVU fan that Pruett has Alzheimers.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

HerdFans.com

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « on: March 24, 2005, 04:05:19 PM »

Offline carolinaherdfan

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 04:09:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • WVU Hospitals are a (1) star hospital system out of (5). I don't believe I would take their word for much. There are people dying there by the dozens. I am speaking of their ranking concerning Heart, Strokes, Cardio.

:)

Offline biggreenthunder

• All American
    WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 04:13:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And yet they blame us for starting and spreading rumors about Rich Rod's "alleged" infidelity.  Which we didn't.

Probably how this started is a Herd fan told a WVU fan, Pruett's already forgot more about football than Rodriguez will ever know.

:-P
    Gatorade sucks.  Water is better.

Offline Mako

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wonder how far this will spread on Chickeneer boards?
    "Our founding fathers ... drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations.  Those ideals still light the world, and we will not give them up for expediency's sake." - Barack Obama Inaugural Address

Offline firstate

wvu hospitals
    « Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 05:08:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you're sick...real sick...it's sad but you need to go to UVA or UK to get top notch treatment.  WVU hospitals are a joke, and it amazes me how many area doctors refer people up there.

Anonymous

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 05:30:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What sucks is, as a premed student from WV, you are kinda forced to apply to WVU in addition Marshall since WVU offers 150 seats for incoming medical students while Marshall has been offering only 50.  :(

Offline carolinaherdfan

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 06:43:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is the reason by example why the M'town athletic program is self sufficient. If they would allow us to award the phd.'s, md.'s, and law degrees that cost practicually nothing more than our present costs, to
    teach, and award, we would be self sufficient as well. WE get it from all ends. What is really sad, is the State, they are the poor people who are really suffering, and they don't have a clue!

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:shock:

Offline ATHENSHERDFAN

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 07:12:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am so sick of that bunch up north. I could care less what they say!  I can't even bring myself to say or write the name.

Let them talk, cause that's all they can do.

Chicken :-? !
    HERD FAN FOREVER!

Offline carolinaherdfan

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 07:24:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Athens, that's not 100% true, they do talk all of the time, but their suction is even greater!  Down here in the south we call 'em suck a$$.

GO THUNDERINGHERD! :roll:

Offline murox

• Varsity
    • Member Since 02/2009
    Re: wvu hospitals
    « Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 07:46:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "firstate"
    If you're sick...real sick...it's sad but you need to go to UVA or UK to get top notch treatment.  WVU hospitals are a joke, and it amazes me how many area doctors refer people up there.

Ruby is a decent hospital, but it's no better than Cabell or St. Mary's.  I've never heard of a Huntington doctor referring someone to Morgantown.  Not to say it's never happened, but it's rare if it does.

Offline OhYeaahMU

• Junior Varsity
    WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #10 on: March 24, 2005, 07:47:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "AmeriKenny"
    What sucks is, as a premed student from WV, you are kinda forced to apply to WVU in addition Marshall since WVU offers 150 seats for incoming medical students while Marshall has been offering only 50.  :(

WVU only offers 110 spots, Marshall 50.  Marshall will increase its enrollment to around 65-75 within the next four years, while WVU has no plans to expand.  Interestingly, when you deal with the applicants vs. matriculants, the odds are better for you to get in to WVU than Marshall.  I know quite a few med students who chose Marshall over WVU (and vice versa of course).  Both schools are on the same level when it comes to medical education.  Although, due to funding, WVU remains bigger.

Offline OhYeaahMU

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 07:48:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "murox"
    Quote from: "firstate"
    If you're sick...real sick...it's sad but you need to go to UVA or UK to get top notch treatment.  WVU hospitals are a joke, and it amazes me how many area doctors refer people up there.

Ruby is a decent hospital, but it's no better than Cabell or St. Mary's.  I've never heard of a Huntington doctor referring someone to Morgantown.  Not to say it's never happened, but it's rare if it does.

Ruby is one of the best hospitals in the state.  But, you're right.  I assume most doctors in the area would refer to Cleveland, Lexington, or Columbus.   And, with the expansion of Cabell and St. Mary's, I wouldn't be surprised if the Marshall affiliated hospital systems surpass WVU's soon.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 07:48:58 PM »

Offline carolinaherdfan

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 07:58:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just for the record, and I have no use, or respect for L'ville, but their University hospital system is 5 Star vs. WVU 1 star, and WVU thinks they did them a favor by letting them come play with them.

MU, just by, assimilation could eventually become a 2, or 3. WVU, after all these years a (1). The worst possible ranking.

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

8)

Loserville is spelled Morgantown!

Offline HERDFAN1999

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 10:32:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They don't like BP because he tells it like it is.  He was the first person of influence to really stand up to and challenge the status quo and their perch at the top.  They can't stand a little competition.....where we thrive on it!!!!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.  The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - - Thomas Jefferson

Offline biggreenthunder

• All American
    WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #14 on: March 24, 2005, 10:35:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Anybody have a link showing where WVU people are talking about this?  I just find it hard to believe they don't have better things to talk about.
    Gatorade sucks.  Water is better.

Offline carolinaherdfan

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 11:02:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • the children, they are dying there, and their poor parents don't know any better. God, forgive all of us for allowing this to happen, and not speak;

mention the Poor kids.

They are so innocent!

Offline marshallmark

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 11:31:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • carolina..what the heck are you talking about?
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline carolinaherdfan

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 11:35:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am talking about (1) star quality care out of (5) star quality need.
    People die when that takes place, and that is a matter of record at WVU Hospital's. Check it out!

Offline W0lfman

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 01:17:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Heard a nasty rumor from a WVU fan that Pruett has Alzheimers.
    Thats about all I need to know.  Some wvu nutjob goes and starts some moronic rumor about Pruett.

HerdFans.com

WVU rumor about Pruett
    « Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 01:17:47 AM »