Author Topic: New Supreme Court Justice  (Read 298 times)

Offline Taft#1

New Supreme Court Justice
« on: September 21, 2020, 11:54:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looks like the Rs have the votes . Its going to be interesting to see what strategy the Ds will use to smear her (Barrett) if she gets the nod. I figure abortion ( killing babies ) will be their main talking point .

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308222571700199424
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:10:03 AM by Taft#1 »

HerdFans.com

New Supreme Court Justice
    « on: September 21, 2020, 11:54:06 PM »

Offline herdorbust

Re: New Supreme Court Justice
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 07:46:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They can’t stop it because the repubs hold all the power and legalities. But I do expect them to burn the country down and threaten or even harm a senator because that is what the left does.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 03:11:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They will just pitch a hissy fit and then stack the court, a purely political action, to keep from politicizing the court

Offline pdunn

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 05:19:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's Barrett.  I'm sure the search for her high school yearbooks just slipped into high gear.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 08:33:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's Barrett.  I'm sure the search for her high school yearbooks just slipped into high gear.

I figure theres a pic of her in a Panama Jack tshirt out there somewhere.

On the outside , she looks like a great woman , I mean , seven kids , two she adopted from Haiti so they cant throw the race card at her. Im hoping the Ds lick their wounds and wait for next two or three Trump will get to pick to put on their bratty display.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 09:17:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Great woman and family. Dems better be very careful here!!!!

Offline pdunn

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 10:24:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I figure theres a pic of her in a Panama Jack tshirt out there somewhere.

I've still got my 1984ish vintage Panama Jack shirt.  No it doesn't come close to fitting me anymore.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 04:22:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looks like I was wrong on the race card . Apparently if you adopt children not of your own race , you are a "white colonizer" whatever the hell that is.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-supreme-court-amy-coney-barrett-colonizer-left-media-attacks

Offline Big City

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 06:08:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looks like I was wrong on the race card . Apparently if you adopt children not of your own race , you are a "white colonizer" whatever the hell that is.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-supreme-court-amy-coney-barrett-colonizer-left-media-attacks

Left is on their heels back pedaling making things up. It’s sad they personally attack this woman and her family. embarrassing
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 06:30:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I figure theres a pic of her in a Panama Jack tshirt out there somewhere.

On the outside , she looks like a great woman , I mean , seven kids , two she adopted from Haiti so they cant throw the race card at her. Im hoping the Ds lick their wounds and wait for next two or three Trump will get to pick to put on their bratty display.

The left has already thrown the race card out claiming her kids are props and were taken from their parents in Haiti. Liberalism is damn mental disorder those people are outright fvcked in the head

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 06:30:27 PM »