Author Topic: Roll call!! Raise your hand if you pay more taxes than our criminal president  (Read 874 times)

Offline HaveUherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 🖐🏻

HerdFans.com

Offline HaveUherd

Offline Taft#1

The following users thanked this post: Big City, ru4mu2

Offline HaveUherd

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline Taft#1

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 03:21:39 PM by Taft#1 »

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline Big City

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Watch the language if you’re in a public place
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 03:30:14 PM by Big City »
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline Taft#1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The Ds are saying over and over how Trump is mentally unfit for office but are eerily silent about Biden , everyone is hush hush about it . The way Biden is , and I dont think its funny , the media should be reporting on it and raising questions but they arent because hes their guy . The medias silence on this just goes to show how biased they actually are .

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline HaveUherd

Offline Big City

Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: Taft#1

Online 2xBison

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Taft#1

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love watching the left Marxist anti Americans melt down over Trump😂😂😂. Trump train 2020 baby wahooooo🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Raise your hand if you actually read the New York Times article and not just the click bait?  If you did you’d know trump paid millions in taxes and that 750 was added to his income tax bill on top of what he already paid. 

HerdFans.com

Online 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • Raise your hand if you actually read the New York Times article and not just the click bait?  If you did you’d know trump paid millions in taxes and that 750 was added to his income tax bill on top of what he already paid.

that's why these people are so easy to manipulate and the media does a good job with it, I'm sure haveuherd saw headline, had a premature ejaculation much like he probably did on the 2016 polls, the Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax, stormy, cohen, flynn, stone and on and on.

i really wish our education system focused more on actual education vs indoctrination. 
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline Big City

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • that's why these people are so easy to manipulate and the media does a good job with it, I'm sure haveuherd saw headline, had a premature ejaculation much like he probably did on the 2016 polls, the Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax, stormy, cohen, flynn, stone and on and on.

i really wish our education system focused more on actual education vs indoctrination.

He proved a month ago he was a little light when it comes to reading comprehension.

Some struggle with or don’t even read the fine print.
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Online 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He proved a month ago he was a little light when it comes to reading comprehension.

Some struggle with or don’t even read the fine print.

Well that's the thing about being stupid......you don't realize it when you are.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • that's why these people are so easy to manipulate and the media does a good job with it, I'm sure haveuherd saw headline, had a premature ejaculation much like he probably did on the 2016 polls, the Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax, stormy, cohen, flynn, stone and on and on.

Flavor of the day

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well that's the thing about being stupid......you don't realize it when you are.

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump just took advantage of the tax laws that Joe Biden helped create in the 47 years he’s been in DC. If people should be mad at anyone it’s not at the man that played by the rules it’s the guy that created the rules

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, herdorbust

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump just took advantage of the tax laws that Joe Biden helped create in the 47 years he’s been in DC. If people should be mad at anyone it’s not at the man that played by the rules it’s the guy that created the rules

Not a person alive would pay more in taxes than they are required. We all try and pay as little as possible. All of theses “patriots” that want him to pay more try and pay as little as they can lol!!!! I’m glad he finds every loop hole he can!!!

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • DJT probably payed the Alternative Minimum Tax, but I'm just guessing.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Since I am a CPA, Donald Trump could have legitimately paid $750 in taxes, but so what, as another poster said it took legitimate tax deductions and if he was just avoiding taxes that is alright but if he evaded taxes that is not alright.  As you know I am not a Trump supporter but this is my profession.

The following users thanked this post: Taft#1, The E-Man

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know of anyone in history who has ever paid a CPA and said, "Make sure I pay as much in taxes as I can."

"On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, Taft#1

HerdFans.com

Offline Taft#1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Since I am a CPA, Donald Trump could have legitimately paid $750 in taxes, but so what, as another poster said it took legitimate tax deductions and if he was just avoiding taxes that is alright but if he evaded taxes that is not alright.  As you know I am not a Trump supporter but this is my profession.

I dont have a problem with Trump or anyone else "avoiding" taxes if its legal , good for him , me or you . Like you said ,  its alright if thats the way he did it , I wish I knew , or know someone , that could do that for me.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Online 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I dont have a problem with Trump or anyone else "avoiding" taxes if its legal , good for him , me or you . Like you said ,  its alright if thats the way he did it , I wish I knew , or know someone , that could do that for me.

this is really confusing....I mean we know the prior administration was happy to weaponize the various gov agencies for political reasons, particularly the IRS.  However, all they needed to do was have the IRS do their jobs and take down DJT for tax law violations.  However, rather than take this route, they chose to risk careers, liability, and prison to pursue a Russia hoax paid for by opposition party and using foreign nationals as well as Russia disinformation to take him down.  Weird.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms, pdunn, herdorbust

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • this is really confusing....I mean we know the prior administration was happy to weaponize the various gov agencies for political reasons, particularly the IRS.  However, all they needed to do was have the IRS do their jobs and take down DJT for tax law violations.  However, rather than take this route, they chose to risk careers, liability, and prison to pursue a Russia hoax paid for by opposition party and using foreign nationals as well as Russia disinformation to take him down.  Weird.

Talk about weird is when I read American citizens going against our very own intelligence agencies, the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.. even a Republican led sub-committee  concluded, Russia did meddled in our elections.

The following users thanked this post: bighat

HerdFans.com