Author Topic: This is tough...  (Read 394 times)

Online herd2win

This is tough...
« on: October 01, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • In a super strange season we have a team that seemed to get almost everyone back excited about Herd football and then after the biggest win in years we have to sit idle for 3 weeks and not have a home game for over a month.

I don’t know what to expect next week but hoping for the offense to keep being exciting and the defense continues.  Team seems to be a cohesive unit and having fun.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, go1970herd

HerdFans.com

This is tough...
    « on: October 01, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »

Online overherd1

Re: This is tough...
    « Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:53:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would agree....it seems for the first time in a while that we have some good things to build on.  An offense that seems to be improving with several weapons and a defense that has been very good to date.  The WKU is very important to keep us trending up.   Hopefully the team can keep their focus with no games and be ready next week.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, HerdEcon

Offline svherd

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 10:55:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • In a super strange season we have a team that seemed to get almost everyone back excited about Herd football and then after the biggest win in years we have to sit idle for 3 weeks and not have a home game for over a month.

I don’t know what to expect next week but hoping for the offense to keep being exciting and the defense continues.  Team seems to be a cohesive unit and having fun.

Agree, this seems like more of a true "team" than what we have had in several years. I'm really concerned the layoff will make us rusty and not play well against WKU. They on the other hand, have a big rivalry game at MT this Saturday. They seem to be a very athletic and quick team but they not have played well offensively and their D was supposed to be their strength. Watch, against us, their QB, who has been very erratic, will have a career day. ugh!
    What gives me hope is that this team really seems to be dialed in and focused. We'll have to play well to win. Then we have La Tech the following week.
    Currently, I have us, UAB and La Tech as the three best teams in CUSA.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 10:57:15 AM by svherd »

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline sardistim

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 11:17:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I'll be watching UNC this week to see how they play after a 3-week break.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 11:17:47 AM »