Author Topic: Trumpster & Melania have Covid  (Read 645 times)

HerdFans.com

Trumpster & Melania have Covid
« on: October 02, 2020, 04:37:30 AM »

Offline herdfan429

Re: Trumpster & Melania have Covid
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 07:54:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This destroys any chance at re-election trunk had

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 11:04:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This destroys any chance at re-election trunk had

If it does then God help us all.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Offline bighat

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • God love us all.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 12:33:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So much for not wearing a mask that so many seem to think it's not a big deal. Even though I'm not a Trump fan, my prayers are with him, the first lady, and staff. Hopefully, the President makes a full recovery. I don't wish Covid 19 on anyone. Maybe this is a wake up call to Trump and his supporters, just saying..

The following users thanked this post: lexkyherdfan

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 02:10:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So much for not wearing a mask that so many seem to think it's not a big deal. Even though I'm not a Trump fan, my prayers are with him, the first lady, and staff. Hopefully, the President makes a full recovery. I don't wish Covid 19 on anyone. Maybe this is a wake up call to Trump and his supporters, just saying..

He could have caught it the same wearing a mask. Masks guarantee nothing.  Let’s just pray Biden doesn’t get it so you and the left won’t run out of talking points.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 02:42:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He could have caught it the same wearing a mask. Masks guarantee nothing.  Let’s just pray Biden doesn’t get it so you and the left won’t run out of talking points.

The chances of contracting Covid 19 not wearing a mask is far greater than having one on. With that said, it seems like a lot people have contracted the virus including Notre Dames President doing the introduction of Amy Barrett. As for Biden, Trump mocked him doing the debate, Covid 19 is not a hoax and no one should be mocked for wearing a mask...

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 03:12:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thoughts and prayers

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 03:26:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The chances of contracting Covid 19 not wearing a mask is far greater than having one on. With that said, it seems like a lot people have contracted the virus including Notre Dames President doing the introduction of Amy Barrett. As for Biden, Trump mocked him doing the debate, Covid 19 is not a hoax and no one should be mocked for wearing a mask...

I don’t mock anyone for wearing a mask. I wear one at times myself. But to act like it is the cure all and Trump is responsible for all deaths because he doesn’t wear one 24-7 is nuts. This is still America and freedom should ring. Force people to wear a mask what is next? Chips? The left forgets there are risks in everything. Like I said there are more car deaths in WV a year than covid. Are we going to ban driving? I mean every life should count. I’m serious, maybe we should ban driving so nobody causes someone else to die? We could get rid of a lot of risks if we would just take action.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2020, 05:10:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don’t mock anyone for wearing a mask. I wear one at times myself. But to act like it is the cure all and Trump is responsible for all deaths because he doesn’t wear one 24-7 is nuts. This is still America and freedom should ring. Force people to wear a mask what is next? Chips? The left forgets there are risks in everything. Like I said there are more car deaths in WV a year than covid. Are we going to ban driving? I mean every life should count. I’m serious, maybe we should ban driving so nobody causes someone else to die? We could get rid of a lot of risks if we would just take action.

Trump, we have had no negative affect...

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 05:12:42 PM by The E-Man »

Offline luvherd

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 07:59:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Not wearing a mask in public settings is like not wearing a condom with a one night hook up. Best of luck on that one.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline pdunn

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 09:20:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope he gets better soon and also that Tom Pence doesn't get sick, I don't think anyone wants President Pelosi even for a couple of months.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, Taft#1

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 09:20:10 PM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2020, 05:29:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

not much science to support that, not to mention I thought we were wearing them to protect others???
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2020, 07:31:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • not much science to support that, not to mention I thought we were wearing them to protect others???

They don’t care about science just political points. Fauci said from day one that masks don’t work for the healthy. He said it over and over. Then he said he just said it because of a shortage of ppe . So they just lie when they need to? That’s right, drs and science lies when they need to. So when do we know they are lying??????? When they open their mouth or just when they are trying to bring down a president? And did you know that Trump caused every single American to die from covid? That’s what he said. Yes we are the only country that could have had zero deaths if we didn’t have trump lol!!!!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2020, 09:57:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • not much science to support that, not to mention I thought we were wearing them to protect others???

Bottom line is that everyone should wear a mask when around others. Countries that promote wearing mask, have much lower numbers in infections and death rates. Trump and the WH own arrogance has came back to bite them. I just hope and pray everyone gets better. Maybe they will have a different feeling about this deadly virus, when they are better to talk about it.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2020, 10:05:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bottom line is that everyone should wear a mask when around others. Countries that promote wearing mask, have much lower numbers in infections and death rates. Trump and the WH own arrogance has came back to bite them. I just hope and pray everyone gets better. Maybe they will have a different feeling about this deadly virus, when they are better to talk about it.

Deadly? 99.9% recover. And other countries are seeing spikes so how did those masks work?

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2020, 05:39:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bottom line is that everyone should wear a mask when around others. Countries that promote wearing mask, have much lower numbers in infections and death rates. Trump and the WH own arrogance has came back to bite them. I just hope and pray everyone gets better. Maybe they will have a different feeling about this deadly virus, when they are better to talk about it.
    Care to back this up?

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2020, 05:42:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope he gets better soon and also that Tom Pence doesn't get sick, I don't think anyone wants President Pelosi even for a couple of months.

I just love the level of knowledge on the part of the right.  Why they're called the right when they have nothing right is beyond belief.

FYI Dunce, VP Pence's name is Michael Richard.

Offline Taft#1

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2020, 05:53:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• FYI Dunce, VP Pence's name is Michael Richard.

Typical lefty , name calling is the only thing they know how to do.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2020, 06:24:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Typical lefty , name calling is the only thing they know how to do.

Yes and the guy they have running “you know the thingy”. Or we choose facts over truth lol. Or you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me. You could write a book.

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2020, 06:25:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just love the level of knowledge on the part of the right.  Why they're called the right when they have nothing right is beyond belief.

FYI Dunce, VP Pence's name is Michael Richard.
    https://www.history.com/news/how-did-the-political-labels-left-wing-and-right-wing-originate

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2020, 06:30:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ah yes. Tell me more about how the right wing embraces science.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2020, 06:30:45 PM »

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2020, 06:33:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ah yes. Tell me more about how the right wing embraces science.
    A person with XY chromosomes is male.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2020, 08:02:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2020, 08:14:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0