Author Topic: Stadium, Welcome to the Game....on Fox regionals  (Read 569 times)

Online whf

Stadium, Welcome to the Game....on Fox regionals
« on: October 03, 2020, 02:47:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Loving watching C-USA on regional Fox Sports channels; thanks Stadium, I'm feeling "welcomed to the game". And a good one it is, between UTSA and UAB.

Thanks for being available to so many more folks and promoting C-USA with professional announcers and a great presentation of cameras, takes, etc.  IMHO, best for C-USA in a long while.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust, herdfan129

HerdFans.com

Stadium, Welcome to the Game....on Fox regionals
    « on: October 03, 2020, 02:47:11 PM »

Offline Herdmeister

Re: Stadium, Welcome to the Game....on Fox regionals
    « Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 07:20:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Loving watching C-USA on regional Fox Sports channels; thanks Stadium, I'm feeling "welcomed to the game". And a good one it is, between UTSA and UAB.

Thanks for being available to so many more folks and promoting C-USA with professional announcers and a great presentation of cameras, takes, etc.  IMHO, best for C-USA in a long while.

Actually the announcers are the same ones that Stadium has been using. Did you notice that nowhere in the broadcast do the mention Fox? All mentions are of Stadium. For those of us that got Stadium locally in the past, nothing has changed
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

Offline puma

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 07:58:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It probably just feels less bush league not being on Facebook.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, GreenDaddy

Online SuperAnjario

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 08:31:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Actually the announcers are the same ones that Stadium has been using. Did you notice that nowhere in the broadcast do the mention Fox? All mentions are of Stadium. For those of us that got Stadium locally in the past, nothing has changed

They didn’t mention Fox because Sinclair hasn’t fully rebranded the RSNs.  They technically aren’t Fox anymore.  Far better presentation since Sinclair owns the FSN production equipment.  HD, more cameras, better graphics, and a first down line. 

A whole lot changed.

The following users thanked this post: Herdmeister

Online GreenDaddy

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 10:26:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They didn’t mention Fox because Sinclair hasn’t fully rebranded the RSNs.  They technically aren’t Fox anymore.  Far better presentation since Sinclair owns the FSN production equipment.  HD, more cameras, better graphics, and a first down line. 

A whole lot changed.

Will Stadium longer be called Satdium due to the rebrand? Just curious if anyone knows what the rebrand will look like. This is the best thing that has happened in regards to CUSA in a long time. We finally have gone away from Facebook and onto linear tv.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, herdfan129

Offline Herdmeister

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 06:31:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They didn’t mention Fox because Sinclair hasn’t fully rebranded the RSNs.  They technically aren’t Fox anymore.  Far better presentation since Sinclair owns the FSN production equipment.  HD, more cameras, better graphics, and a first down line. 

A whole lot changed.
    True but the announcers have been doing CUSA for a couple of years
                   ----Lou Gehrig

Online GreenDaddy

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 08:30:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have a quick question that I hope someone will be able to lead me in the right direction. I thought I could get the game Saturday with YourubeTV sports add on, but after looking it doesn’t specify anything other than “Stadium”.  There is also one called Fox Sports and I assumed that would be the RSN’s, but again I am not sure.

My question is, what streaming services will be carrying the RSN’s needed to watch the game?

Online whf

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 09:04:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have a quick question that I hope someone will be able to lead me in the right direction. I thought I could get the game Saturday with YourubeTV sports add on, but after looking it doesn’t specify anything other than “Stadium”.  There is also one called Fox Sports and I assumed that would be the RSN’s, but again I am not sure.

My question is, what streaming services will be carrying the RSN’s needed to watch the game?
    check Hulu, I get Fox regionals on Hulu.

The following users thanked this post: GreenDaddy

Online MUsince96

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 09:07:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Fox College Sports is apart of the YouTube TV Sports add on pack.

Marshall WKU is being advertised for Fox College Sports Atlantic.

The following users thanked this post: GreenDaddy

Offline coalherd

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 09:16:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Fox College Sports is apart of the YouTube TV Sports add on pack.

Marshall WKU is being advertised for Fox College Sports Atlantic.

I hope that includes the Fox Sports Pittsburgh outlet, formerly "Root Sports"!

Online MUsince96

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 09:18:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope that includes the Fox Sports Pittsburgh outlet, formerly "Root Sports"!

Yeah it will be on AT&T Sportsnet Pittsburgh as well as Fox Sports Ohio.

Stadium will likely release something with every channel to find the game. They have the last 2 weeks for C-USA games.

The following users thanked this post: coalherd

Online SuperAnjario

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 09:27:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • True but the announcers have been doing CUSA for a couple of years

When did I say anything about the announcers?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 09:27:53 PM »

Offline MarshallSteve

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 09:28:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • check Hulu, I get Fox regionals on Hulu.
    Agreed. Hulu Live is currently the best option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline pdunn

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2020, 01:05:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

There is a Sports Plus package on YouTube TV that you have to add, it is 10.99 a month.  I just got it to see the Herd and maybe a few other CUSA games.  A couple of soccer channels included, NFL Extra, some other stuff I think.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline Herdmeister

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2020, 07:25:52 AM »
  • [Like]-1
  • [Dislike]1
  • When did I say anything about the announcers?

You didn't. I simply added that they are the same that Stadium has been using for a couple of years
                   ----Lou Gehrig

HerdFans.com

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2020, 07:25:52 AM »