Author Topic: Class of Chris Grassie  (Read 589 times)

Online chris88

Class of Chris Grassie
« on: August 27, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From his Twitter feed last night:
    Chris Grassie @GrassieChris

10h
    Just a message in support of our
    @HerdWSoccer
     team, things will get better. Coach Swan is an excellent coach and better person. He will turn things around. It?s still only his first fall season in charge, and good things will come in the future. Go Herd!
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: W0lfman, Garbanjo, parshall2marshall, svherd

HerdFans.com

Class of Chris Grassie
    « on: August 27, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »

Online svherd

Re: Class of Chris Grassie
    « Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 07:38:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Chris Grassie for the next MU AD!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 08:01:48 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Grassie is the shiznit

Go Herd!

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 11:57:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope we can build up the women?s program too... just go recruit internationals with Grassie lol
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Online svherd

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 12:16:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Chris Grassie for the next MU AD!

I love that I got a smite for this. It's a joke son, I said a joke. Foghorn Leghorn.
    We'd be wasting his talent. lol!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995, wasbarryb

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 03:10:27 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love that I got a smite for this. It's a joke son, I said a joke. Foghorn Leghorn.
    We'd be wasting his talent. lol!

I'm surprised you didn?t get one for complaining about the stupidity of the smite system.  I know last week I got smited for just that.  I rally think we has a few juveniles who have a dislike for certain other posters and smite them every 200 hours or what ever the time period is for resmiting someone.

Of course, I shouldn?t be too vocal on that point I used to do that to Sturt.  Of course, he had so many mine were just a drop in the bucket.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Online svherd

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 03:44:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope we can build up the women?s program too... just go recruit internationals with Grassie lol

Give the new womens coach a few years. I think they start 3-4 freshmen and a few sophomores.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline breckjimison

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 10:41:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • I'm surprised you didn?t get one for complaining about the stupidity of the smite system.  I know last week I got smited for just that.  I rally think we has a few juveniles who have a dislike for certain other posters and smite them every 200 hours or what ever the time period is for resmiting someone.

Of course, I shouldn?t be too vocal on that point I used to do that to Sturt.  Of course, he had so many mine were just a drop in the bucket.
    Maybe it is time to bring "Sturt" back. He definitely kept this board rolling quite a bit. And some of the arguments/disagreements were pretty damn entertaining to follow!

Offline coalherd

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 11:01:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Give the new womens coach a few years. I think they start 3-4 freshmen and a few sophomores.

Agree.  Can't count last year, during COVID, as anything.  Hopefully, they'll get to play most of this season and mesh more as a team going forward.  Schedule was certainly not conducive for both success and a fast start.  Women opened at home and last in ot.  Have lost 2 straight on the road, including to UK and Ohio U, and believe that have 2 or 3 more road games before playing at home again!
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 08:04:07 PM by coalherd »

Offline coalherd

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2021, 12:11:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Give the new womens coach a few years. I think they start 3-4 freshmen and a few sophomores.

Agree.  Can't count last year, during COVID, as anything.  Hopefully, they'll get to play most of this season and mesh more as a team going forward.  Schedule was certainly not conducive for both success and a fast start.  Women opened at home and lost in ot.  Have lost 2 straight on the road, including to UK and Ohio U, and believe that have 2 or 3 more road games before playing at home again!
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 02:59:14 AM by coalherd »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2021, 12:11:44 AM »