Author Topic: Grant Wells...  (Read 812 times)

Offline herdfan129

Grant Wells...
« on: September 24, 2021, 12:55:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Tonight was the best game I think you have ever played young man. If you play like this every night then we will win a CUSA championship.

You took what the defense gave you. I watched you throw the ball away as opposed to forcing it with nothing there. You made some incredible throws such as the TD pass to Gaines. VERY impressed with the improvement from last game to this one. Keep doing what you did tonight and I promise, by the time you leave here you will be up for the Heisman and will play on Sundays!
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: goherd73, DC01HERD, svherd, The E-Man, GreenDaddy, THECHAMPISHERE

HerdFans.com

Grant Wells...
    « on: September 24, 2021, 12:55:03 AM »

Offline DC01HERD

Re: Grant Wells...
    « Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:38:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He made some plays with his arm and feet. We have a legit offense that should do damage in CUSA.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, The E-Man, herdfan129

Online THECHAMPISHERE

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 09:23:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Tonight was the best game I think you have ever played young man. If you play like this every night then we will win a CUSA championship.

You took what the defense gave you. I watched you throw the ball away as opposed to forcing it with nothing there. You made some incredible throws such as the TD pass to Gaines. VERY impressed with the improvement from last game to this one. Keep doing what you did tonight and I promise, by the time you leave here you will be up for the Heisman and will play on Sundays!

Couldn't agree more. Great game Grant!

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, herdfan129

Online GreenDaddy

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 09:45:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

1000% accurate. I feel like Grant grew up tonight against a really good App State team. I do not recall him forcing any throws under pressure, and did a great job moving out of pocket to throw away.

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, The E-Man, herdfan129

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 09:48:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 1000% accurate. I feel like Grant grew up tonight against a really good App State team. I do not recall him forcing any throws under pressure, and did a great job moving out of pocket to throw away.

If Grant keeps this up then he just went from good to great really quick. I agree he really grew up last night.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 11:17:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Grant played a great game. For all of the anti Wells fans, I hope this will quite them down now. Wells is the man to take us to the next level.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, herdorbust

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 11:20:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Grant played a great game. For all of the anti Wells fans, I hope this will quite them down now. Wells is the man to take us to the next level.

And we have him and Ali for 3 more years. I love where Huff is leading us. I?m sure he will grab a GT to shore up the DB spot until his upcoming recruits are ready. Marshall football is fun again and the future looks very exciting.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, herdfan129

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 11:25:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And we have him and Ali for 3 more years. I love where Huff is leading us. I?m sure he will grab a GT to shore up the DB spot until his upcoming recruits are ready. Marshall football is fun again and the future looks very exciting.

I agree. Very excited about how the future looks under Huff and honestly excited about conference play.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, herdorbust

Offline sardistim

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2021, 12:13:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Compare Grant's game last year against App State to this year.  Night and day.  He has improved so much.

The fact that he's picked up the pieces from the end of last year when his mistakes multiplied and got in his head is a great sign.  App State has the best defense we will see this year and he had a great game.  I expect dominating performances in CUSA.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, puma, herdfan129

Online svherd

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 12:14:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He?s already better than our last 2 starting QB?s. He?ll get better

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: sardistim, The E-Man, puma, herdfan129

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 12:14:12 PM »