Author Topic: Herd - 10  (Read 382 times)

Offline tnherdfan

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • All American
  • Member Since 04/2012
Herd - 10
« on: September 26, 2021, 09:49:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Same line as ECU.

HerdFans.com

Herd - 10
    « on: September 26, 2021, 09:49:46 PM »

Online herd2win

Re: Herd - 10
    « Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 09:55:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Will have to self motivate because there will be zero atmosphere there.  We have had 4 games with a decent crowd and now will be playing in front of 5000 max.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 10:34:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know now, guys.  Murfreesboro on a fall Saturday evening, is there much else going on in the form of entertainment?  I understand that some HS football games in that area at times outdraw MTSU football.  Don't know how many of such games are scheduled this coming Saturday evening.  Otherwise, it seems to be the Herd vs. Blue Raiders or else just sit around listening to the crickets!

Offline goherd24

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 11:40:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know now, guys.  Murfreesboro on a fall Saturday evening, is there much else going on in the form of entertainment?  I understand that some HS football games in that area at times outdraw MTSU football.  Don't know how many of such games are scheduled this coming Saturday evening.  Otherwise, it seems to be the Herd vs. Blue Raiders or else just sit around listening to the crickets!

Nobody gives a ahit about mtsu in Tennessee or anywhere else. It'll be a practice atmosphere, but we should crush these bums. I have zero tolerance for a cusa loss to ODU, Charlotte, FIU, MTSU or Rice, or anyone else with the title on the line. Huffs used up all his rope IMO, with those 2 meltdown losses

The following users thanked this post: Big City, HerdBlizz

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 12:43:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think I notice Herd football always gets a hefty positive spread after a tough loss. 10 points on the road is either a vote of confidence or the handicappers know something they maybe shouldn't.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline HerdBlizz

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 01:50:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nobody gives a ahit about mtsu in Tennessee or anywhere else. It'll be a practice atmosphere, but we should crush these bums. I have zero tolerance for a cusa loss to ODU, Charlotte, FIU, MTSU or Rice, or anyone else with the title on the line. Huffs used up all his rope IMO, with those 2 meltdown losses

So true about no one giving a crap.  You can go into a sports bar 5 minutes from the stadium after the game and no one will even know there was a game.  We have been to like the last 4 games there when Marshall has played. Last time we went into Sams bar and grill. ( super nice place. Several locations) and people saw our Herd shirts and asked what we were doing there. ?OH. MTSU had a game today??  That was what was asked. 

Offline Herdmeister

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 07:37:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

There are next to no students on campus during the weekend. It, like many CUSA schools, is a commuter school.

Murfreesboro is the fastest growing city in Tennessee. That fact and the fact that Nashville is 30 minutes away, there are plenty venues for entertainment
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 07:37:19 AM »