Author Topic: TE transfer from UTEP  (Read 797 times)

Offline herd1990

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

HerdFans.com

TE transfer from UTEP
« on: January 06, 2023, 06:34:56 PM »

Offline whf

Re: TE transfer from UTEP
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 06:40:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Fantastic, hope he has found his Herd....  Welcome aboard.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Offline MicDrass1

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 06:42:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hopefully we use him more than we have been using the TE

In the NFL TE are bigtime used.  At Marshall not much TE going on.  Things need to change

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, Stripeshrt, The E-Man

Offline MUther

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 03:35:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's funny because historically we've always had good and well used tight ends.  Even when receivers weren't getting open and the QBs weren't great we've always had TE production, right up through Xavier Gaines.  I wonder if Trickett and/or WVU didn't utilize them much so they're out of his wheelhouse some?  A tight end heading down the seam after a good block has been a good outlet for us in a whole lot of games.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 10:20:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's funny because historically we've always had good and well used tight ends.  Even when receivers weren't getting open and the QBs weren't great we've always had TE production, right up through Xavier Gaines.  I wonder if Trickett and/or WVU didn't utilize them much so they're out of his wheelhouse some?  A tight end heading down the seam after a good block has been a good outlet for us in a whole lot of games.

Umm, and I seem to recall that a tight end, I believe, made a very important catch for us on a nice not too deep drag rout right across the field against . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . NOTRE DAME!!  (Devin Miller)

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 10:20:58 PM »