Author Topic: D'Antoni HERD - ODU Post Game Presser  (Read 423 times)

Online biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
  • Franchise Owner
  • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
D'Antoni HERD - ODU Post Game Presser
« on: January 15, 2023, 05:51:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: goherd73, mu79grad, elginherd

HerdFans.com

D'Antoni HERD - ODU Post Game Presser
    « on: January 15, 2023, 05:51:37 AM »

Offline MidlandKnight

Re: D'Antoni HERD - ODU Post Game Presser
    « Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 11:00:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think a lot of people on this site should listen from the 7 minute mark on and decide which they are. Only the individual will know the truth, but my gut is there are a few on this board that fall into the latter category. Not only with basketball, but football.

The following users thanked this post: horsrman

Offline Always THE HERD

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 11:15:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Notice how he gives Spears & Smith credit during most of his post game comments?

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995, HerdMan84, MidlandKnight

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 11:45:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think a lot of people on this site should listen from the 7 minute mark on and decide which they are. Only the individual will know the truth, but my gut is there are a few on this board that fall into the latter category. Not only with basketball, but football.
    No kidding!  When I heard that comment about "wanting to be right" I though I wonder if he reads the boards?  I know he doesn't but that was spot on about wanting the best for Marshall or wanting to be right. 

Must be frustrating for those waiting for each loss so they can hop on here and blather away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, herdfan93, Big City, biggreenarms, HerdMan84, horsrman, wlf, MidlandKnight, herdorbust2

Online biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 01:22:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No kidding!  When I heard that comment about "wanting to be right" I though I wonder if he reads the boards?  I know he doesn't but that was spot on about wanting the best for Marshall or wanting to be right. 

Must be frustrating for those waiting for each loss so they can hop on here and blather away.

Exactly what I thought as well. For basketball and football.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, Big City

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 01:41:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No kidding!  When I heard that comment about "wanting to be right" I though I wonder if he reads the boards?  I know he doesn't but that was spot on about wanting the best for Marshall or wanting to be right. 

You know if we win a SB championship those same ones will just say I'm happy to eat crow and jump back on real quick after bashing this team since last year. And I've got a post saved that said there is no way possible this team can win the SB just adding 3 freshman and Curfman. Now we may not win it but it looks like we are going to be right there at the end.

Offline svherd

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 01:49:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want the best for everything and anything associated with Marshall. Sure, everyone has an opinion but we all should want the best for our school.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995, biggreenarms

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 03:35:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want the best for everything and anything associated with Marshall. Sure, everyone has an opinion but we all should want the best for our school.
    I liked the way coach addressed that. He said as long as it came from the fact the fan wanted what was good for Marshall and not to just be right, he was okay with disagreements. I think, as we look back at things, we all get frustrated and say things we might regret later on. I know I have done this. I was one of many who thought Dan should be gone after the disaster of last year. I was wrong, but I still kept my season tickets because I love college basketball and Marshall is the team I root for with all my heart.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995, svherd

Offline goherd24

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 11:58:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have a hard time believing anybody on here doesn't come from a position of wanting the best from Marshall in their hearts with their opinions and views.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 11:58:20 PM »