Author Topic: So Who Leads MBB In Scoring 23-24  (Read 2803 times)

Online herdorbust2

Re: So Who Leads MBB In Scoring 23-24
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2023, 04:00:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That'll make room for those who could not get in when we were sold out.

Yep it will give somebody a chance for sure.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2023, 04:00:22 PM »

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2023, 04:43:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Exactly , all that was on here was how we had to get Moe, everything was about Moe. We have him and now he is the second coming of Rucker. Did anyone see Micahs film ? It was horrible, all intentions were to RS him. We see how he worked out. He worked his a$# off. How about we take the "wait and see" approach.

I wanted him?. I wanted him so he could play THIS YEAR.

Still waiting for someone to explain why one of our better players (according to those who were at the scrimmage, our best player) is going to be redshirting?
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, DC01HERD, herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2023, 04:58:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I wanted him?. I wanted him so he could play THIS YEAR.

Still waiting for someone to explain why one of our better players (according to those who were at the scrimmage, our best player) is going to be redshirting?

I'm assuming they don't want to hurt the other two WO feelings since they were here first. That has been the most important part of recruiting last few years.
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 08:02:39 PM by herdorbust2 »

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, miltonherdfan

Online 2xBison

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2023, 05:29:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I'll believe it when I see it.  Makes no sense. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, DC01HERD

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2023, 05:36:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'll believe it when I see it.  Makes no sense. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may not happen once all is said and done. But that is the plan at this time.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Offline DC01HERD

« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2023, 06:39:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's crazy. We possibly have 6 scholarships that are taken by guys with massive question marks and Moe can't get a scholarship? And redshirting?

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, herdorbust2

Offline coalherd

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2023, 10:42:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I watched his highlights. He looks like a typical Dan big guy... Shoots 3s and can dribble fairly well. Attacked the rim pretty well and didn't shy from contact. He seems heavier than many of our past freshman bigs. In my opinion he looked slow on tape and could struggle defensively at our level. I'm just a guy on a message board but he seemed less impressive than Fricks and Conner coming out of HS. Nobody pays me to evaluate talent though. (Although somebody should have taken my report on Rucker years ago)

Next time, Hoppy, let us know that you spent the previous night at a Holiday Inn and EVERYONE will pay closer attention to your recruiting/talent evaluations!!!

Offline coalherd

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2023, 10:46:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The only school to offer him this year was OVC member Southern Illinois Edwardsville per the below link and I guess MU. Last year coming out of high school he had offers from SIUE; Robert Morris; Stetson and Minnesota State. Not an impressive list of offers, so maybe he is a true walkon for MU?

https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/pete-moe-ii

Yawn!!  Just another "diamond in the rough" FT2, for D'Antoni to "coach up"!!  Just look at his track record in that area at MU!

Offline Herdalum83

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2023, 09:32:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

How do we know we are gonna be redshirting him? Because someone on here posted it? I mean if that turns out to be true it's inexcusable but at the same time, this place has become a pretty unreliable source of information. A bunch of people who want to feel important pretend they have insider info but usually don't or won't elaborate on it.

I'll get upset if it happens. Right now, I take everything on here with a massive grain of salt. lol

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2023, 10:01:59 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yawn!!  Just another "diamond in the rough" FT2, for D'Antoni to "coach up"!!  Just look at his track record in that area at MU!

I will give the young man a chance to prove his ability.

But based on the low level DI programs recruiting him and social media comments like "is an asset to Division1 program", I think you may be correct. Also I think a read a post from the practice guys saying he was the best player on the floor. I don't think a lot of our players are DI players so I would take that comment with a grain of salt. I will say that MH did turn out to be a good player and he was not highly recruited. Dan has a lot of misses on his evaluation of players being able to play at the D1 level. Who knows?

https://twitter.com/petermoe20?lang=en

The following users thanked this post: coalherd, herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2023, 11:05:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How do we know we are gonna be redshirting him? Because someone on here posted it? I mean if that turns out to be true it's inexcusable but at the same time, this place has become a pretty unreliable source of information. A bunch of people who want to feel important pretend they have insider info but usually don't or won't elaborate on it.

I'll get upset if it happens. Right now, I take everything on here with a massive grain of salt. lol

Well that is the plan at this time. And it is backed up at this time simply because there is no scholarships. So to act like some don't know what the plan is at this time is more bizarre than your theory. Now I won't be surprised that the heat and virtually everyone realizing how stupid and insane this intent is, that they will end up trying to run someone off or just not let one of the other walk ons dress so he can.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 11:26:52 AM by herdorbust2 »

The following users thanked this post: pembrook burrows III

Offline coalherd

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2023, 10:19:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, if that's it for recruiting for the 23-24 season, then all I can say is that it is time to stop complaining, carping, commenting on the players making up our roster for the season and just give a Big "GO HERD" to the 23-24 HERD Basketball Team!!  Now the only thing left, basketball wise, for the summer is to finally see the final SCHEDULE for 23-24.  Hopefully, SBC officials will soon notify League schools  about when the conference season should commence so that MU and others can complete their OOC scheduling.   Again, "GO HERD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2023, 10:19:51 PM »

Online MicDrass1

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2023, 11:00:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Can?t judge a player until they play live against another quality  D1 team. 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2023, 11:00:17 PM »