Author Topic: Press conferences  (Read 386 times)

Offline Always THE HERD

Press conferences
« on: June 26, 2023, 10:29:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • In the past I have listened to MULTIPLE ones of Marshalls. I will only say this that I have NOT been impressed with the entire sound systems of questions asked by the press or audience members. I listened to one by another university just now and was so pleased with how theirs went. Every question or comment could be easily heard and understood.

HerdFans.com

Press conferences
    « on: June 26, 2023, 10:29:13 PM »

Offline parshall2marshall

Re: Press conferences
    « Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 11:13:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just missin' the days of Jen Saki myself here boss.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline coalherd

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 01:47:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • In the past I have listened to MULTIPLE ones of Marshalls. I will only say this that I have NOT been impressed with the entire sound systems of questions asked by the press or audience members. I listened to one by another university just now and was so pleased with how theirs went. Every question or comment could be easily heard and understood.

Administrations, Presidents and Athletic Directors, come and go at MU.  But for some reason, known only to God, perhaps, the school still deems it ok to use a lot of the equipment like that at press conferences, media events, etc., obtained when WSAZ-TV sold it at a garage sale back when Sports Director, the late Bob Bowen, retired!!!
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 01:49:16 AM by coalherd »

Offline Always THE HERD

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 07:12:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Administrations, Presidents and Athletic Directors, come and go at MU.  But for some reason, known only to God, perhaps, the school still deems it ok to use a lot of the equipment like that at press conferences, media events, etc., obtained when WSAZ-TV sold it at a garage sale back when Sports Director, the late Bob Bowen, retired!!!
    If true, that is pathetic. MU can and must do better with all media.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 07:12:54 AM »