Author Topic: Who would have thought  (Read 306 times)

Online herd2win

Who would have thought
« on: November 01, 2023, 12:05:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love the Sunbelt and the regional teams and fans that care but, Judy got bailed out by Liberty being undefeated and Jacksonville St being 7-2.  Both are doing better than any team CUSA lost to other conferences

She got very lucky.

HerdFans.com

Who would have thought
    « on: November 01, 2023, 12:05:50 PM »

Offline muherd34

Re: Who would have thought
    « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 12:09:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love the Sunbelt and the regional teams and fans that care but, Judy got bailed out by Liberty being undefeated and Jacksonville St being 7-2.  Both are doing better than any team CUSA lost to other conferences

She got very lucky.

Liberty is going to bully that conference until they get a better gig.  They have too much money and are invested in winning.  Won't be a popular opinion, but I would love to have Rich Rod, he comes with baggage, but the guy is a winner.  He won at Arizona and that's mission impossible type stuff. Would have won big at Michigan given a few more years.

The following users thanked this post: HoPPy785, THECHAMPISHERE

Online Johns1124

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 12:14:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bunch of bad teams beating up on each other. Look at the OOC record.

Offline goherd24

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 12:15:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Liberty is going to bully that conference until they get a better gig.  They have too much money and are invested in winning.  Won't be a popular opinion, but I would love to have Rich Rod, he comes with baggage, but the guy is a winner.  He won at Arizona and that's mission impossible type stuff. Would have won big at Michigan given a few more years.

He was never going to win at Michigan, imo. His style isn't conducive to winning in the big ten. But he could do very well here at Marshall and I'd 100% support the hire. We'd have to go 1.5 mil to get him

The following users thanked this post: muherd34

Online BigJimslade

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 12:21:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Liberty is going to bully that conference until they get a better gig.  They have too much money and are invested in winning.  Won't be a popular opinion, but I would love to have Rich Rod, he comes with baggage, but the guy is a winner.  He won at Arizona and that's mission impossible type stuff. Would have won big at Michigan given a few more years.

? would have won at Michigan if given a few more years?
    LMAO ? how do you know this ?
    Maybe Huff would win at Marshall if given a few more years by your logic

Offline gochneaur645

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 12:33:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I mean, somebody has to win that crap conference. It's last place in the Sagarin rankings and is closer to the Missouri Valley than it is the Sun Belt West.

Neither of those teams has an OOC FBS win outside of the MAC. Jax State's only OOC FBS win is EMU. They got spanked by Coastal and will get spanked by the real Gamecocks this weekend.

Liberty's OOC wins are BGSU and Buffalo. They have ODU and UMass to come. 28th and 33rd in the polls despite being undefeated.
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 12:35:39 PM by gochneaur645 »

The following users thanked this post: MUsince96, andy31

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 12:33:39 PM »