Author Topic: Marshall at App State Score Predictions  (Read 799 times)

Offline HoPPy785

Re: Marshall at App State Score Predictions
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2023, 10:33:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not one person predicting an MU win.  Excited to go to Boone and hope it turns out a Win.

Even in a good year it's a tough place to play and a rivalry.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2023, 10:33:39 PM »

Offline herdinphilly

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 11:09:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not one person predicting an MU win.  Excited to go to Boone and hope it turns out a Win.

You didn?t read through the thread.

Marshall 42 Appy 17

Offline HERDLUVR

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2023, 12:37:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We seem to always have a difficult time winning at Boone for whatever reason. Also, we almost always never bring our A game. Therefore,

Appy  27
    Herd  10

The following users thanked this post: Lord Haw-Haw

Offline Lord Haw-Haw

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2023, 03:20:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • App St 31,
    Marshall 10.

Offline whf

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2023, 09:09:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • AppState 41
    MU   I have no idea, maybe Zero, maybe 44; depends on who plays this week.

Offline whf

Marshall and AppState
    « Reply #30 on: November 04, 2023, 09:10:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For those going down, hope you have a super experience.  If possible, just go for fun and to see what "might" be at MU if the fans just loved the experience and went for the fun; and to be a part of the game on the field.  It isn't necessarily something to "envy", but it something to see as an example of what commitment to a program, a school, a local... can be.  Boone is a tough place to get to unless you're coming from the east, from west, north or south is a bear.  And yet they fill up the place, they show up and show out, almost to an agitating degree.  As the old saying goes, "good on them".   
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 09:15:31 AM by whf »

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2023, 09:25:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Chuck Landon predicts App State to blow out the Herd 30-13. Luke says App State will pull away in the fourth quarter and win.

Offline Big City

Re: Marshall and AppState
    « Reply #32 on: November 04, 2023, 09:38:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For those going down, hope you have a super experience.  If possible, just go for fun and to see what "might" be at MU if the fans just loved the experience and went for the fun; and to be a part of the game on the field.  It isn't necessarily something to "envy", but it something to see as an example of what commitment to a program, a school, a local... can be.  Boone is a tough place to get to unless you're coming from the east, from west, north or south is a bear.  And yet they fill up the place, they show up and show out, almost to an agitating degree.  As the old saying goes, "good on them".   

We had planned to make yet another trip this season however, after last weekends showing I made the decision to sit this one out and stay home. It's a weird feeling for me today. Got my green on but the excitement is gone and the optimism is low. Of the remaining games, this one in particular is a must win toward bowl eligibility. Glad October is behind us- that was a tough schedule that I'm afraid is going overlooked by many fans.

Whf your wisdom is evident in your post and you make a great point. I do hope those making the trip enjoy the experience, have fun and most importantly bring home the dub. Look forward to hearing about the experience.

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: herd1990, whf

Offline herdfifteen

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2023, 09:52:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sean Lewis former head coach at Kent is available, he has been removed as OC by prime at Colorado.

The following users thanked this post: HerdnBucks

Online muherd34

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2023, 10:01:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sean Lewis former head coach at Kent is available, he has been removed as OC by prime at Colorado.

What a disaster, Lewis is not the problem.  He is very innovative and he is a coach that I wanted when we hired Huff.  Their defense, oline and rb group just are not very good.  Don't get me wrong, Deion has done very well there is first year.  Just don't see Shurmur being better than Lewis.

Offline elginherd

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2023, 11:08:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I don't think that Lewis was removed, but Sanders assigned play calling to Shurmur.

Of course that usually means that the OC will be out at the end of the season.
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

The following users thanked this post: herdfifteen

Online herdman22

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2023, 11:19:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • CP starts, invigorates the team on both sides of the ball, leads the Herd to a season changing victory. 35-24 Herd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2023, 11:19:49 AM »

Online muherd34

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2023, 11:53:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't think that Lewis was removed, but Sanders assigned play calling to Shurmur.

Of course that usually means that the OC will be out at the end of the season.

Everything I read is saying that Lewis and Schumar are going to be co offensive Cordinators and Lewis will only be signaling in the play calls.

Offline elginherd

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2023, 12:08:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Everything I read is saying that Lewis and Schumar are going to be co offensive Cordinators and Lewis will only be signaling in the play calls.

That's what I saw also.
    But, like I said, that probably means that Lewis will be OTD at the end of the season.

If he was available, I'd definitely can Doc Jr for Lewis.
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

Offline whf

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2023, 01:34:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We had planned to make yet another trip this season however, after last weekends showing I made the decision to sit this one out and stay home. It's a weird feeling for me today. Got my green on but the excitement is gone and the optimism is low. Of the remaining games, this one in particular is a must win toward bowl eligibility. Glad October is behind us- that was a tough schedule that I'm afraid is going overlooked by many fans.

Whf your wisdom is evident in your post and you make a great point. I do hope those making the trip enjoy the experience, have fun and most importantly bring home the dub. Look forward to hearing about the experience.
    Was great to see you two last week in Conway, the game result was ugly, but we did get to be part of the larges crowd in History at a CCU game. Be safe, and hope to say hello on Veterans day in Hton; both sons will be tailgating at our spot....for that game.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2023, 01:34:18 PM »