Author Topic: Former Player Craig Greenlee Memorial Speaker  (Read 187 times)

Offline Flat Tire 2

Former Player Craig Greenlee Memorial Speaker
« on: November 04, 2023, 09:34:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It is that time of the year. I was a student at MU at the time of the plane crash and I had five fraternity brothers on the plane. Unless you were there at the time of the crash, you have no knowledge of how terrible the event was to MU. I am glad to read that Craig will the speaker.

HUNTINGTON ? A Marshall University alumnus who played football at the university both before and after the 1970 plane crash will be the keynote speaker for the 53rd annual Memorial Fountain Ceremony on Tuesday, Nov. 14.

The keynote speaker for the ceremony, which will begin at noon on the Memorial Student Center Plaza on Marshall?s main campus in Huntington, will be 1974 graduate Craig Greenlee, who left the football team in the year before the crash and then returned as a member of the Young Thundering Herd football team afterward.
    https://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/author-former-marshall-football-player-to-be-keynote-speaker-for-53rd-annual-memorial-fountain-ceremony/article_2d78a49d-c6ca-56e1-80c5-89921fda9476.html

The following users thanked this post: luvherd, Garbanjo, herd1990, whf, muherd34

HerdFans.com

Former Player Craig Greenlee Memorial Speaker
    « on: November 04, 2023, 09:34:20 AM »

Offline Always THE HERD

Re: Former Player Craig Greenlee Memorial Speaker
    « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 10:14:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Craig was on my floor in South Hall in the fall of 69 & spring of 70.

HerdFans.com

Re: Former Player Craig Greenlee Memorial Speaker
    « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 10:14:41 AM »