Author Topic: Men's and womens bb  (Read 384 times)

Offline herdfan93

Men's and womens bb
« on: November 07, 2023, 01:16:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The womens first reg season game at George Mason on ESPN+ Thur at 7 and the men's 7 pm contest against Radford on Friday wil also be aired on ESPN+

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, svherd, chris88, elginherd

HerdFans.com

Men's and womens bb
    « on: November 07, 2023, 01:16:20 PM »

Offline parshall2marshall

Re: Men's and womens bb
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 05:40:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We fans got an "off day" after Football Saturday, Soccer Sunday and last night's MBB game. Winning 2 out of 3 ain't bad. We'll pick right up tomorrow with Soccer, WBB Thursday, MBB Friday and the 75 Game Saturday. Great time of year for Herd sports. Glad I invented ESPN+ :)

"You can't win them all." - Lorelei (Lisa Gaye) - Wild Wild West (S2 Ep. 13) (1966)
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 06:02:17 PM by parshall2marshall »
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

The following users thanked this post: herdfan93, jdonaccbus

Offline coalherd

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 09:34:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We fans got an "off day" after Football Saturday, Soccer Sunday and last night's MBB game. Winning 2 out of 3 ain't bad. We'll pick right up tomorrow with Soccer, WBB Thursday, MBB Friday and the 75 Game Saturday. Great time of year for Herd sports. Glad I invented ESPN+ :)

"You can't win them all." - Lorelei (Lisa Gaye) - Wild Wild West (S2 Ep. 13) (1966)

Hey p2m, you know that Lisa Gaye was one "drop dead gorgeous" looking woman back at the time of "Wild Wild West".  Can't really comment on her looks as of today, however!

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 09:45:58 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey p2m, you know that Lisa Gaye was one "drop dead gorgeous" looking woman back at the time of "Wild Wild West".  Can't really comment on her looks as of today, however!

You should see the look on Arte's face when, whilst wining and dining her character, Jim busts in and informs him, "You know Arte, [if] you keep stealing my gf's you're going to end up dead again." Then adds, "Oh, no. Not from me - she's also known as the Peoria Poisoner."
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 09:45:58 AM »