Author Topic: MY ONE & ONLY POST THIS SEASON.....  (Read 1294 times)

Offline WolfHerd

MY ONE & ONLY POST THIS SEASON.....
« on: November 07, 2023, 05:40:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I knew what I was about to read before I read it this morning from you miserable pieces of excrement!!!!! Coach D put a brand new team, with barely 2 starters returning and BLOWED out a very good (you a$$clowns who don't know spit about basketball disrespect Queens), post the most vile, hateful, stupid, assinine tripe about our school, our team and OUR COACH... AFTER A WIN!!!!!!!!!! How miserable must your life be to do such a thing??? How miserable of a Person must you be to do such a thing!?!?! I know this post will be taken down after a few hours or you sorry sacks of feces who wallow in your misery every hour of every day will post more vile, hateful, vapid tripe to feel better about your miserable life while Coach D'Antoni goes on smiling, enjoying his family, friends and coaching this wonderful game, for an outstanding university, for a terrific President & awesome AD. Goodbye...

The following users thanked this post: bighat

HerdFans.com

MY ONE & ONLY POST THIS SEASON.....
    « on: November 07, 2023, 05:40:49 PM »

Offline SuperAnjario

Re: MY ONE & ONLY POST THIS SEASON.....
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 05:48:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yes!!!  Lolololol

Offline GoHerd35

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 05:53:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: WolfHerd

Offline SuperAnjario

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2023, 05:55:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Apparently last night?s win over Queens was a championship game that definitively established our program as awesome and Dan as an elite coach.

I didn?t realize!

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, svherd, ed swain, Flat Tire 2, herdly4, HerdsHerd, scope58, herdorbust2, Lord Haw-Haw

Offline thunderingon

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 06:04:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Apparently last night?s win over Queens was a championship game that definitively established our program as awesome and Dan as an elite coach.

I didn?t realize!

Absolutely no one has said that or even hinted at it. It was game 1 and they looked good and played hard. And it was a fun game to watch.

The following users thanked this post: horsrman, overherd1

Offline thunderingon

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2023, 06:05:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • But if this post makes you mad or defensive?the shoe fits.

The following users thanked this post: gtrman4herd, WolfHerd

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2023, 06:08:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I knew what I was about to read before I read it this morning from you miserable pieces of excrement!!!!! Coach D put a brand new team, with barely 2 starters returning and BLOWED out a very good (you a$$clowns who don't know spit about basketball disrespect Queens), post the most vile, hateful, stupid, assinine tripe about our school, our team and OUR COACH... AFTER A WIN!!!!!!!!!! How miserable must your life be to do such a thing??? How miserable of a Person must you be to do such a thing!?!?! I know this post will be taken down after a few hours or you sorry sacks of feces who wallow in your misery every hour of every day will post more vile, hateful, vapid tripe to feel better about your miserable life while Coach D'Antoni goes on smiling, enjoying his family, friends and coaching this wonderful game, for an outstanding university, for a terrific President & awesome AD. Goodbye...

How eloquent !!!! We need more fans like you, and establishment of a fan base where we all celebrate what we have and there is no room for improvement. Where it is OK to have players on the floor ( and several more more on the bench ) who have no business at this level. Listen to 0-16 Danny's presser - he knows that severe road beatings are coming and he is preparing us for them. I hope you are prepared for them and will be back with excuses for same.

Who knows, hit some big shots and play smart basketball and we might steal a handful of away games and win 20.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 06:11:43 PM by parshall2marshall »
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2023, 06:14:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Quit riding the fence

The following users thanked this post: goherd73

Offline SuperAnjario

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2023, 06:25:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Absolutely no one has said that or even hinted at it. It was game 1 and they looked good and played hard. And it was a fun game to watch.

Read the room.  It?s a response to the OP?s silliness.  We did look fine last night.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Offline coalherd

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2023, 06:49:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Finally, after several decades Danny D's long rumored "other" son EMERGES!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, scope58, Lord Haw-Haw

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2023, 06:52:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, I see the crack and meth fans are alive and well. LOL

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, svherd, scope58

Offline Herdiowa

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2023, 07:38:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Unreal.  Come on here and make blanket statements about everyone on the board. Well Bye.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, ed swain

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2023, 07:38:49 PM »

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2023, 07:58:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let's hope he has even a slight degree of integrity and sticks to his pledge to only make this one post this year.

I looked back at the first five or six posts in his history and he is clearly an arse kissing suck up blind to any degree of tolerance or willingness to allow others any opinion that doesn't reflect his own narrow views. 

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, ed swain, scope58

Online herd2win

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2023, 08:02:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We want more of Wolf...proclamations and genius spread throughout Herd fans.  Hope little DD posts more as I enjoy being entertained. 

Online muherd34

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2023, 08:16:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So...I step away for 8 hours and this place falls apart? Lol

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline MUther

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2023, 08:08:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The funny part is only one person wouldn't give them credit for the win.  Many, like me, didn't say anything at all.  I didn't see anything written that seemed excessively harsh or downtrodden.  Just the usual schitzo 50 posts per thread guy that answers himself.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, ru4mu2, muherd34

Offline svherd

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2023, 08:46:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kathy? Is that you? Wow! LOL!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Nicks Pizza

Offline Big City

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2023, 09:24:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, muherd34, MUsince96

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2023, 01:59:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looking forward to his/her 22nd post.  Should be a good read.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

The following users thanked this post: MUfan08, Big City, svherd, miltonherdfan

Online bbcard1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #19 on: November 08, 2023, 02:54:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Plus he BLOWED them out.

Offline banker

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2023, 04:04:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • To be honest, if I had a lifetime mid 6-figure job with great perks and no expectations I would be smiling and enjoying my friends and family too.

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall, svherd, ed swain, herdfifteen, coalherd, scope58

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2023, 07:19:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • To be honest, if I had a lifetime mid 6-figure job with great perks and no expectations I would be smiling and enjoying my friends and family too.

Ouch, but a good observation.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2023, 07:19:32 AM »

Offline wferg

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • All American
    • Member Since 08/2014
    « Reply #22 on: November 09, 2023, 11:29:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Glad to see some light hearted humor after such a painful football season! 

Offline SuperAnjario

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2023, 09:06:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Any thoughts on the loss to Radford?

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, svherd, banker, Flat Tire 2, miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2023, 02:50:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Shame on us ( fellow? ) a$$clown Herd fans for our vile, hateful, and vapid tripe toward Danny and our disrespect for Mighty Queens.  Who we BLOWED OUT. We're veritable miserable sacks of feces.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

The following users thanked this post: SuperAnjario

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2023, 02:50:27 PM »