Author Topic: Taylor  (Read 1348 times)

Offline GoHerd35

Re: Taylor
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2023, 10:10:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looked at bank account. Hooked up with girlfriend. Smiled.

He'll never make a dollar playing basketball after this season. Hard to fault a guy with his limited skillset for taking the money. Granted, it's a limited skillset that would have been helpful to us.

He will make plenty of money playing basketball after this season if he chooses to do so.

The following users thanked this post: wlf

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2023, 10:10:48 PM »

Offline wlf

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2023, 03:09:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Taylor was caught flat footed on defense a lot while he was here allowing the man he was guarding to blow past him.  It is not surprising that he is having a tough time adjusting defensively, he was never really held accountable for his poor defense while at Marshall.
    There's been a lot of that for years and I saw it against Queens too.

It's funny there's animosity against Taylor's transfer, I hate it too but surely don't hold it against him . Ask yourself how he got here. I expect he'll get to travel Europe free of charge and make money too after this year.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 03:29:05 PM by wlf »

The following users thanked this post: scope58, herdorbust2

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2023, 03:59:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There's been a lot of that for years and I saw it against Queens too.

It's funny there's animosity against Taylor's transfer, I hate it too but surely don't hold it against him . Ask yourself how he got here. I expect he'll get to travel Europe free of charge and make money too after this year.

If he doesn't want to be at MU, that is his decision. I am not going to worry about it. Hate will consume you if you let it rage in your mind.

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

HerdFans.com

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2023, 03:59:40 PM »