Author Topic: Recruiting for Basketball  (Read 33361 times)

The Right Stuff, horsrman and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • Assistant Coach
  • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
Re: Recruiting for Basketball
« Reply #550 on: June 30, 2024, 08:07:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I will wait until basketball season starts to see if the two freshmen will contribute. I have gotten to the point where I take the practice posts about the players with a grain of salt. Remember these players were Dan's recruits and we all know that has been a mixed bag of talent. Films of players on the internet are produced to make the players look exceptional. Some players slip between the cracks, but their college offers are usually a good reference point on their ability.

Based on what I've heard, I expect Moore to be a contributor this year, but I'm not expecting a lot out of Harding.

Hopefully, Harding is a pleasant surprise, as we need depth up front.

Go Herd!
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 09:20:12 AM by Garbanjo »

The following users thanked this post: MUfan08, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #550 on: June 30, 2024, 08:07:50 AM »

Offline Bigoherd

« Reply #551 on: June 30, 2024, 12:31:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• And I said I had no idea about Moore numbnuts!!!! I said I heard he was athletic and could shoot. It was also fact that Alabama was recruiting him before his injury. Moore also had other offers besides SC Upstate. Maybe you should learn to read before opening mouth.

Thanks for taking the bait.  So, like most of us, you have NOT seen either player (Harding or Moore) and so you really have no idea how good (or bad) either player is.  Thanks.  Got it.  Please be sure to keep providing us with your expert talent evaluations (and continue to just make up those that you don?t). 
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 12:42:38 PM by Bigoherd »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #552 on: June 30, 2024, 03:38:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thanks for taking the bait.  So, like most of us, you have NOT seen either player (Harding or Moore) and so you really have no idea how good (or bad) either player is.  Thanks.  Got it.  Please be sure to keep providing us with your expert talent evaluations (and continue to just make up those that you don?t).

What are you talking about goofball? You seem like a very simple minded person. I plainly said I had no idea about Will Moore except for what I heard. And Harding, I'm going by watching him run on video and how stiff and clumsy he looks. And on top of that a 6'10" kid getting offered by SC Upstate. I'm sure Corny didn't want to pull his scholly after already being promised one by Danny. But where you get expert opinion is beyond me when I said I have no idea about Moore and it was my "opinion" and Harding which everyone else I have talked to feels the same way. So just STFU unless you can give a better opinion or facts!!!

Offline Bigoherd

« Reply #553 on: June 30, 2024, 10:17:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nowhere near as good as Handlogton. Not nearly as coordinated. Plays a little stiff and clumsy at this point. Hopefully that will change in time.

Sure seems like you were expressing expert fact.  Missed you saying this was your opinion or you derived your expert insight merely by watching a video.  The point being, it would be good to show some respect and humility vs coming across as a know it all.  I will refrain from childishly calling you names or other insults.  (But fully expect you to continue to expose your rear end to this board in your have to have the last word response.).  How is that for following your STFU directive? 
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 10:21:24 PM by Bigoherd »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #554 on: June 30, 2024, 10:49:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sure seems like you were expressing expert fact.  Missed you saying this was your opinion or you derived your expert insight merely by watching a video.  The point being, it would be good to show some respect and humility vs coming across as a know it all.  I will refrain from childishly calling you names or other insults.  (But fully expect you to continue to expose your rear end to this board in your have to have the last word response.).  How is that for following your STFU directive?

lol my last word response? So you admitted you started this by saying I took your bait and now you run like the coward you are and act like the victim. But go ahead and get your last word since you had the first word also genius.

Offline Bigoherd

« Reply #555 on: Yesterday at 10:22:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • lol my last word response? So you admitted you started this by saying I took your bait and now you run like the coward you are and act like the victim. But go ahead and get your last word since you had the first word also genius.

Bless your heart.  (I will let you choose what is meant by that?see link below?)

https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJleHBpcmVzX2F0IjoxNzE5OTcwNjU5LCJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8xODEyNzg1OC9vcmlnaW4uanBnIn0.IC84Tf9peBY-I8YBfPKJQJIhrEVD0NgWi8wFR_jdNqQ/img.jpg
    « Last Edit: Today at 01:09:23 PM by Bigoherd »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #555 on: Yesterday at 10:22:46 PM »