Author Topic: HERD that score update  (Read 1302 times)

Offline MLBULL

HERD that score update
« on: July 21, 2024, 01:24:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Vs War Eagle Auburn)

HerdFans.com

HERD that score update
    « on: July 21, 2024, 01:24:46 PM »

Offline MidlandKnight

Re: HERD that score update
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2024, 01:56:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Down by 10 in the Elam ending, came back, and won! Just a crazy ending and fun to watch!

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, parshall2marshall, Herd2believe

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2024, 02:01:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline Herd72

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2024, 02:07:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Commentator ... "I can't believe what I just saw!"

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, parshall2marshall, Herd2believe

Online mu79grad

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2024, 02:38:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just back from Rupp.  Can someone tell Ot to have Kane and Williams to quit the continual and I mean continual, smack talking and just play basketball.  I know that is part of the game but those two and their antics, were over the top!  Nice comeback but of course they will have to play much better on Tuesday. Go Herd...That!

Offline Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #5 on: July 21, 2024, 02:42:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yahoo!

Offline Herdalum83

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2024, 03:10:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just back from Rupp.  Can someone tell Ot to have Kane and Williams to quit the continual and I mean continual, smack talking and just play basketball.  I know that is part of the game but those two and their antics, were over the top!  Nice comeback but of course they will have to play much better on Tuesday. Go Herd...That!

You're asking Ot who is an all time trash talker to tell 2 guys to quit talking trash? Lol

He's probably encouraging it. Which btw I love. As long as you back it up talk all the smack you want.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2024, 03:20:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Kane has always been like that. I remember watching the guys play pickup during the summer and most of the guys especially the bench players couldn't stand him. He is a cancer.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2024, 04:16:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, yogiherd, parshall2marshall, Herd2believe

Online IM4DHERD

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2024, 06:40:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane was/is a head case.  Couldn't count how many times a game he would miss a wide open 3-pointer then stare at the hoop like it was at fault while the other team was running a fast break to the other end.  Word was no one wanted to eat with him because he wouldn't even pass the salt.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Offline MicDrass1

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2024, 10:31:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane is a winner ..... great player

The following users thanked this post: gochneaur645, Herdalum83

Online CoachMaclid

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2024, 10:44:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Will be interesting to see the status of Xavier Munsford.  He got injured early in the game against War Ready, and the Herd That offense never really got going today. 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2024, 10:44:19 PM »

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2024, 12:08:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane is Kane.  Herd That can deal with it, and possibly win TBT.  I'm glad he's on the team.  Wish Kelly was playing this year.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall, Rockin Herd Fan, Herdalum83

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2024, 05:37:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane is a winner ..... great player
    Yep. Herrion choosing Pittman over Kane helped expedite herrions fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: HerdFanJ, parshall2marshall, Rockin Herd Fan, Herdalum83

Offline Herdalum83

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2024, 11:52:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane was/is a head case.  Couldn't count how many times a game he would miss a wide open 3-pointer then stare at the hoop like it was at fault while the other team was running a fast break to the other end.  Word was no one wanted to eat with him because he wouldn't even pass the salt.

Kane was never really a ball hog. I do think he whined too much to the refs and was at times the type of teammate that would yell and scream at his fellow teammates over mistakes and perhaps that wasn't always the right approach. But, all of that to me came from Kane's competitive fire and want to win. He willed us to a Conference Title appearance back when CUSA basketball was a gauntlet and then was scapegoated by Herrion as the issues with the team just over a year later. But, it turned out Kane was not the only issue and maybe a different coach could have directed Kane's fire a little better and showed him how to be a better leader. But, Kane was always willing to play defense, Kane was always willing to be physical and Kane was always willing to have the ball in his hand when it mattered most too.

I loved DeAndre Kane when he was here and I am happy the Elmore's brought him back to the Herd family. We do NOT win yesterday's game without him. His defense was a vital part of that victory, he had several key steals late and guarded Wendell Green Jr. better than anyone else on the team did including Jarrod West. Green Jr. was killing us early & then Kane essentially locked him up and forced him into tough shots in the second half.

Offline overherd1

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2024, 12:47:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree, Kane was important to the win yesterday.  There is a reason he has been on 4 winning TBT teams.  He looks like a good teammate and seems to play hard.  I think they have a tough matchup coming up, but that was fun to watch yesterday.  Plus, they won with Elmore having a below average shooting day.

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan, Herdalum83

Offline MidlandKnight

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2024, 01:01:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane was never really a ball hog. I do think he whined too much to the refs and was at times the type of teammate that would yell and scream at his fellow teammates over mistakes and perhaps that wasn't always the right approach. But, all of that to me came from Kane's competitive fire and want to win. He willed us to a Conference Title appearance back when CUSA basketball was a gauntlet and then was scapegoated by Herrion as the issues with the team just over a year later. But, it turned out Kane was not the only issue and maybe a different coach could have directed Kane's fire a little better and showed him how to be a better leader. But, Kane was always willing to play defense, Kane was always willing to be physical and Kane was always willing to have the ball in his hand when it mattered most too.

I loved DeAndre Kane when he was here and I am happy the Elmore's brought him back to the Herd family. We do NOT win yesterday's game without him. His defense was a vital part of that victory, he had several key steals late and guarded Wendell Green Jr. better than anyone else on the team did including Jarrod West. Green Jr. was killing us early & then Kane essentially locked him up and forced him into tough shots in the second half.

100%.

The following users thanked this post: HerdFanJ

Offline Herdalum83

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2024, 01:39:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree, Kane was important to the win yesterday.  There is a reason he has been on 4 winning TBT teams.  He looks like a good teammate and seems to play hard.  I think they have a tough matchup coming up, but that was fun to watch yesterday.  Plus, they won with Elmore having a below average shooting day.

Very tough match up. Really need Munford to be able to go.

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2024, 03:36:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nobody is denying his talent or will to win. But he was a first class punk to most of his teammates and I don't need to take anyone's word for it because I saw it many times with my own eyes. He was constant belligerent for no reason. The only guy that never took his crap was Jamir Haner and he would give it back when Kane started. And then every mistake he made on the floor, he blamed a teammate even if it was obvious Kane had made the mistake. To each their own but I could never like him for the things that I've seen. And a lot of those things were just uncalled for and beyond trash talking.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline HoPPy785

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2024, 04:24:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kane has 4 TBT championships under his belt, so he apparently wasn't a cancer to those teams. TBT probably likes flashy trash talking to increase viewership. Heck they plastered Ot everywhere after his antics. It's all about the clicks. These guys just have to get a long and have fun for a handful of games.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 05:03:52 PM by HoPPy785 »

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, parshall2marshall, Herdalum83

Offline GoHerd35

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2024, 08:48:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herd That plays tonight on FS1 at 9PM against the Kentucky alumni team. Three of the eight number one seeds have already been eliminated and you know the Rupp Arena at Central Bank Center will have quite a few UK fans in attendance. Herd That is 2.5 point underdogs tonight. UK roster has some recognizable names:

Harrison twins
    Eric Bledsoe
    Kerem Kanter (Younger brother of Enes Kanter)
    Willie Cauley-Stein

The following users thanked this post: yogiherd, Herd2believe

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2024, 09:43:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I liked Kane. He and Elmore are the hardest working straight up ballers and winners we've had in program the last 15-20 years.  Definitely two different types of people/teammate though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: HerdFanJ

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2024, 09:43:45 AM »