Author Topic: Safe to Stay With The Herd  (Read 2376 times)

Online banker

Re: Safe to Stay With The Herd
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2024, 05:28:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A person who will trade their freedom for safety deserves neither.

The following users thanked this post: Echo 5, miltonherdfan

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2024, 05:28:42 PM »

Offline chris88

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2024, 09:27:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The free water refill area will be nice. I just hope they have several dispensers to limit the lines. I think with more food options, many people won't mind as much. For so long the food options included a bad mini pizza, popcorn, and pretzels. I think it will help safety as a deterrent. I would think a hand stamp or show your ticket reentry policy opens up the university to increased legal jeopardy.

This may help get your excitement going

"Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: MUsince96, elginherd

Offline elginherd

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2024, 09:44:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If I heard correctly, the assistant AD said that there were 8 refill stations.
    Based on history, my concern would be how well these will be maintained. I'm by no means a germophobe, but the record for sanitation of plumbing facilities is not exactly clean (pun intended).
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

The following users thanked this post: chris88

HerdFans.com

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2024, 09:44:02 AM »