Author Topic: Cabell Pride?  (Read 852 times)

Offline carolinaherdfan

Cabell Pride?
« on: May 04, 2005, 09:24:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey there Cabell Pride if you are going to post this stuff, than try and find out how such an outrageous thing could occur. Everyone in America knows that this would have to be an under the table deal, or FSU would never concede to the deal. I checked it out, and found out that if it is still to happen it will be a great deal of money on WVU's part. My source was straight from LV. I, would not say he is the say all, but he is at least one source. Another, source, said this will never happen, and this is all BS.
    Finally, I was told it may happen, because BB feel's he owe's WVU this, since he had his family there, and they went to school there, and he feels bad about the plight has WVU, over taken them.

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:?
    ps. the best bet is money + feelings.

HerdFans.com

Cabell Pride?
    « on: May 04, 2005, 09:24:38 PM »

Offline carolinaherdfan

Cabell Pride?
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 09:40:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You are definetly no pride of Cabell. You are a traitor, and a coward like all your cheap bum's you choose to surround yourself with. Fuc$ U

Offline carolinaherdfan

Cabell Pride?
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 10:04:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • One more thing there CB, when you are down there licking that scum,my question is, has it made a better man out of you.  I am sure you have a lot of loser friends, and I am, as certain, your family are a bunch of loser's, as well. No wonder why you are such a loser. You dumb fuc$, get the he!! out of my way. I will be there soon, and am going to be after your after your a$$. That is because it is a whole lot like hog farming, and I have a very good friend from Monangahelia Co. who is coming over, to help me out, with butchering your chickenshi$ a$$.

8-)

ALWAYS BE WARE OF THE HERD!

HerdFans.com

Cabell Pride?
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 10:04:23 PM »