Author Topic: How did this happen?  (Read 631 times)

Offline herdfan2334

• Rookie
How did this happen?
« on: October 02, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We have turned into the U. of Buffalo. We now find ways to lose instead of finding ways to win. I know we have had injuries but this is crazy. We look totally lost out there.

HerdFans.com

How did this happen?
    « on: October 02, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »

Offline Up5491yours

• Practice Squad
    How did this happen?
    « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 12:41:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We have a coach who is scared and nervous, and his team plays that way.  This will not change until the coach changes.

Offline OhYeaahMU

• Junior Varsity
    Re: How did this happen?
    « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 06:40:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "herdfan2334"
    We have turned into the U. of Buffalo. We now find ways to lose instead of finding ways to win. I know we have had injuries but this is crazy. We look totally lost out there.

It's actually the University AT Buffalo.   :o

Offline thunderingon

How did this happen?
    « Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 09:16:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Up5491yours"
    We have a coach who is scared and nervous, and his team plays that way.  This will not change until the coach changes.

Easy to say, but I didn't see that last night.  I saw another slow start (change pre-game routine) and players not making plays.  The 2nd half game plan worked well, but bonehead plays took at least 9 pts off the board, if not 17.

Offline W0lfman

How did this happen?
    « Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 10:32:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "thunderingon"
    Quote from: "Up5491yours"
    We have a coach who is scared and nervous, and his team plays that way.  This will not change until the coach changes.

Easy to say, but I didn't see that last night.  I saw another slow start (change pre-game routine) and players not making plays.  The 2nd half game plan worked well, but bonehead plays took at least 9 pts off the board, if not 17.
    Yep, I agree with Ron.  Bone head plays lost this game.  And we had several of them.

Offline Up5491yours

• Practice Squad
    How did this happen?
    « Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 04:48:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bonehead plays happen when a team is nervous and scared they are going to lose.   When a team is confident and believes they are going to win they execute well and finish off drives.   You can keep painting this picture over and over again but you can't change the facts, 9-19 and not a single win against a good team.   Our coach is a loser and our team plays like a bunch of losers.   And until we get a coach who is a winner and can instill that winning attitude into our players we will continue to execute poorly and lose to inferior teams.

HerdFans.com

How did this happen?
    « Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 04:48:48 PM »