Author Topic: Are the Pats unstoppable?  (Read 2285 times)

Offline spaldy

• All American
  • Member Since 10/2009
Re: Are the Pats unstoppable?
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 07:31:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• ?

The first pass interference call did not result in any points if I remember right.  That was the possession the pats tipped the field goal attempt. 
    “This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future.” —Adolf Hitler, 1935

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States."

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 07:31:01 AM »

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No, they are not unstoppable.

My Cowboys had them in the 3rd quarter but let the crooks slip away.

I don't want to make too much of it because frankly it's better for the good guys from Texas if no one takes them too seriously... but since it's "just us guys" talking here....

There's a pretty stout case that if these two meet in February (geez, I hate that the season goes that long, don't you?), the Pats will be plus-one in that they'll have Maroney back... while the Cowboys, knock-on-wood, will get back a taller starting DB, Anthony Henry, that they didn't have the first time... an above-average pass-rushing LB, Greg Ellis, that they didn't have the first time... a speed WR, Terry Glenn that they didn't have the first time... an impact defensive lineman, Tank Johnson, that they didn't have the first time... and their star DB, Terrence Newman, will be 100% healed from his heel injury that he was just coming-off-of in the first game.

I like our chances, and all the moreso with Super Bowl caliber refs on the field next time.  ;D

Offline marshallsoccer

• Heisman
    « Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The 'boys are the third best team in the NFC.

If I had a vote, at this point in the season Adrian Peterson would be my MVP.

Offline Banshee

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2007, 12:14:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The 'boys are the third best team in the NFC.

If I had a vote, at this point in the season Adrian Peterson would be my MVP.
    In my fantasy football league, he's def. been my mvp!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2007, 12:14:11 AM »