Author Topic: Herdround  (Read 1617 times)

Offline W0lfman

Herdround
« on: October 29, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You talk out of the side of your mouth more than anyone I know.  You defend Jirsa til the very end even though my momma knew he couldnt coach...and then bad mouth fans for saying so.  yet here you are in full force doing the very same thing to Snyder that pissed you off when fans were telling you Jirsa couldnt get the job done.  I'm not a Snyder apologist and I have know idea if he will get it turned around.  But what I do know is you have an agenda.  You've told us you feelings on Snyder over and over so let it go.  If we've read you once we've read you a 100 times.  We get it.

HerdFans.com

Herdround
    « on: October 29, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    Re: Herdround
    « Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:02:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You have it backwards big guy. The ONLY reason i took up for Jirsa was the hypcocrites on this board that NEVER gave him a chance and backed a loser like SNYDER. That is why i did it. I actually didn't care much for Jirsa. But was using him to prove a point. And you have it backwards. The people now are taking up for a guy that is way WORSE than JIRSA and doing what they said i DID!!!! Are they swinging from Snyders nuts like they said i was doing with Jirsa? Again i only used him to show the hipocrisy. I am thrilled he is gone. You never heard me say after every game we would win the rest and run the table. Or we would go 23-4 making outlandish predictions like 8-4 and 10-2 every year.  You have it backwards my friend. The crazy talk is from the Snyder lovers at 10-21 and 1-7.
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 10:07:36 AM by herdround »

Offline goherd17

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • God you are a idiot the situation is completely different.

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 10:23:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You make it sounds like the posters here are in one big lovefest with Snyder.  That aint the case.  There are as many people here that think Snyder is the wrong man for the job as do that think he is the right man.  So your excuse for running down every thing Snyder simply because of the hypcocrites on this board is so far out in left field I dont know what to think of you. 

Offline Green Dog

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 10:27:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm pretty sure he's found a way to clone himself too!

This dude can post on twelve threads saying the same thing in three seconds.

We got ourselves a real life "multiplicity" going on here.

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wolman you are wrong again. I'm not talking about ALL the posters. Just the ones that think Snyder is the geratest thing since sliced bread. Does that include you? And Herdgirl don't let your crush for the man get in the way of your brain cells. The guy is a pathetic excuse for a coach. It has nothing to do with Jirsa, Pruett or Mother Theresa. He is waht he is. Pruett didn't cause him to go brain dead on gamedays. My favorite of all the many things he has done was a couple games ago. 4th and 5 at the 6 yd line. everyone including the announcers were saying kick the FG. He goes for it and Tulsa  believe it was (maybe Memphis) called a time out. Then we come back on the field and get a delay of game penalty. Now it is 4th and 10 from the 11 and he STILL goes for it LOL. Then Bernie gets sacked immediately. Now this isn't even the good part yet. Snyder say's in the paper the next day that he was just going to try and draw them offsides on the 4th and 5 lol. But he still went for it on 4th and 11?????? He can't even get his story straight the next day.

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 11:04:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh yea forgot. It still wouldn't have been a first down if they had of jumped offsides. But saying he wasn't going for it and wanted to draw them offsides at 4th and 5? Did he forget he went for it on 4th and 10?

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 11:09:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • herdround:

Hated White

Loved Jirsa

Loved Pruett

Hates Snyder

Loves Jones (?)

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 11:16:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • More like this.gave White a chance for 3 years then gave up on him
    never was happy about the Hire of Jirsa but did give him a chance and ONLY plyed that card on here to show the ipocrocy from the Snyder lovers. Always will love Pruett.
    Like Donnan as a coach even though he was an A$$.
    And i'm excited about DJ at this point.
    I even wanted Snyder out of the candidates we had. He WAS my choice. But after watching him it didn't take long to know we made a HUGE mistake with that hire. And it's getting worse all the time. As i said, he will get us to a bowl game occasionally and win 6-7 games in a year. If that is all you are looking for he is your man. He will recruit good enought talent to overcome some of his coaching nightmares sometimes and win some games. But he will also cost us games a lot of times. He is our FTB Greg White version.

Offline goherd17

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 11:18:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There you go again talking out of both sides of your pie hole.  Give Jirsa a chance but not Snyder.  Makes no sense!!!!

Offline marshallisqbu

• All American
    • Member Since 01/2011
    « Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just want to know why he's been let back repeatedly only to repeat the same things that got him booted? 

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 11:23:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Snyder has PROVED he is taking us to the toilet ms SNYDER lover. I was actully not much of a Jirsa supporter after year 2. As i said i used him to show how some of you are hipocrites and want to give Snyder 4-5-6-7 years when he has made us WORSE than we were when he took over. And you IGNORE the BONEHEAD decisions he has made that hits you right in the face. As bad as Jirsa was, he wasn't even this bad. He could at least beat a team with a winning record.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 11:23:13 AM »

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kick me back off, i don't care. The truth is killing a few of you.

Offline HerdChemist89

• All American
    « Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm pretty sure he's found a way to clone himself too!

This dude can post on twelve threads saying the same thing in three seconds.

We got ourselves a real life "multiplicity" going on here.

Multiple Personality Disorder ???

Seriously, the incessant coachbashing and poormouthing gets old. That's why I have chosen to make fewer and fewer visits to both boards nowadays.

We are terrible, for now, in Football.

I get it. I am a season ticket holder and watch ALL the games. Most of us don't need others constantly reminding us of how bad we suck. We know.

I couldn't imagine being in a lockerroom with these type of fans. Just like on the boards, all the bashing does is create more dissent and further "kick the program when its down". Where I played some football ( Fork Union ) you would have weathered some big hits at practice for running your mouth towards your fellow teammates during these down times. Probably would have had plenty of fighting outright with others as well.

Things will eventually get better or changes will be made. You can take that to the bank. As to when, who knows ????........................

At any rate, I find its so much better to fill my weekends with other activities besides anguishing about how bad we are doing. In the end we will probably be OK. Not much I can do about it either way.

One thing is for sure, however, I will ALWAYS be a hard core Herd Fan. Its too late in my life to change that now. And I'll be damned if I'll spend my free time bashing the coaches and players of my beloved Alma Mater.

Some people need to find something better to do with their time......

GO HERD
    "For years we realized we needed an indoor practice facility," Pastilong said. "Former Gov. Caperton was sympathetic to our needs and enabled us with the financial assistance to carry out this project."
    "We're going to monitor that car more closely," said Pastilong, who previous said the football staff had used the car for errands. "It's going to have a checkout sheet with an odometer reading and the purpose for using it."

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 11:29:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herdchemist you are right. And MOST people now understand that Snyder is a horrible coach. The only reason i post this stuff is for the few that make EVERY excuse in the book for the guy. If it wasn't for that select few, i wouldn't make one single post. But what I think is irratating is when we are 10-21 and 1-7 and haven't beat one team with a winning record. And a coach that has made so many blunders over and over, to see a FEW still try and make people believe he is "the Man". It's actually laughable that FEW would try and do that after watching this guy coach.

Offline marshallisqbu

• All American
    • Member Since 01/2011
    « Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 11:30:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • THe only truth I see is that you're annoying, you have serious mental issues, and you speak out of both sides of your mouth then scorn those for doing the same.

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 11:32:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BLAH BLAH. OK Snyder's the man!!!!!!!!! I feel much better now.

Offline gtrman4herd

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We got ourselves a real life "multiplicity" going on here.

Its "Four" in real life!!  LOL
    But your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more.
    They're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.
    Now Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason's for,
    And your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more.
    *John Prine*

Online wasbarryb

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 02:04:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herdround your posts on this thread go beyond absurd. Last year you highjacked nearly every thread there was to tell us how good Jirsa was and how much the team had improved. You’d tell us how much time you’d spent at pick up games and how great the b-ball team was. You predicted an 18 to 20-win season.

Now you say you did nothing of the kind. I hope your family can force you into treatment. No one can be that dishonest.

As for the board, we’d be better off without you!

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 02:38:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • More like this.gave White a chance for 3 years then gave up on him
    never was happy about the Hire of Jirsa but did give him a chance and ONLY plyed that card on here to show the ipocrocy from the Snyder lovers. Always will love Pruett.
    Like Donnan as a coach even though he was an A$$.
    And i'm excited about DJ at this point.
    I even wanted Snyder out of the candidates we had. He WAS my choice. But after watching him it didn't take long to know we made a HUGE mistake with that hire. And it's getting worse all the time. As i said, he will get us to a bowl game occasionally and win 6-7 games in a year. If that is all you are looking for he is your man. He will recruit good enought talent to overcome some of his coaching nightmares sometimes and win some games. But he will also cost us games a lot of times. He is our FTB Greg White version.

Spare me the revisionist history re: Jirsa. You were the loudest Jirsa apologist, not one of, the loudest.

Offline Photo by

• Global Moderator
    • Hall of Famer
    « Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 05:21:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm gonna be rich. I bought the drug store where Herdround buys Ritalin and Prozac. I'm working on getting the liquor store next.  :) :) :)

"If you count victories in terms of perseverance, commitment, and determination our team went undefeated in ’71."
    ...Jack Lengyel

Online wasbarryb

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm gonna be rich. I bought the drug store where Herdround buys Ritalin and Prozac. I'm working on getting the liquor store next.  :) :) :)
    You're going to be broke, he hasn't taken his meds for two years at least. :)

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »

Offline TomorrowHERD

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote:
      The only reason i post this stuff is for the few that make EVERY excuse in the book for the guy. If it wasn't for that select few, i wouldn't make one single post.  Unquote:

Why the hell do your find it as YOUR responsibility to try to correct or make up for these people?  We are all capable of figuring out who we like or do not like for ourselves.  WE DO NOT NEED YOU!!!!
    We are able to decide who is up a coaches butt and who isn't.  WE DO NOT NEED YOU!!!!
    We are able to decide for ourselves if a certain coach is or is not performing up to the level needed.   WE DO NOT NEED YOU!!!!
    Why do feel you are so much smarter than the rest of us that you have to protect us from a "few" posters.    WE DO NOT NEED YOU!!!!

STFU, go away, and leave us alone.  WE DO NOT NEED YOU!!!!

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

Offline herdround

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 11:41:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So you knew we would be at 1-7 before the season started? I thought i heard people talking about big things for last year and this year. Someone has to pull people out of their dreams.

Offline TomorrowHERD

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 02:11:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And that someone is you!?!?!?   I do not believe I have ever met a more egotistical, pompous, conceited, and ignorant fool on the internet than you.

You think we need you to tell us we suck this year.

You are a jerk and a troll. 
    You are nothing but animal food trough water.  I fart in your general direction.
    Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 02:11:32 AM »