Author Topic: Fact is  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Massherdfan

• Practice Squad
Fact is
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mark Snyder has completely sunk our program. Thanks Mark for ruining my fall Saturdays.

Like I said yesterday, I'm no longer mad nor will I get mad when MU does not win more than 4 games next year. It sad folks, but I no longer care... Apathy has set in.
    I'm officially a Snyder Sunshinepumper!
    (3-9 & 12-23)

HerdFans.com

Fact is
    « on: November 26, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »

Offline DC01HERD

Re: Fact is
    « Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:58:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm starting to feel the same way... >:(

Offline MUAlum2004

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:13:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Alright.  Just what we all wanted.  Another post bashing Mark Snyder from Massherd.

Offline Massherdfan

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Alright.  Just what we all wanted.  Another post bashing Mark Snyder from Massherd.

Well if Snyder would put together some winning seasons you won't have to listen to me, until then he's free game. Some schools don't put up w/ this kind of losing, obviously Marshall is not one of them.
    (3-9 & 12-23)

Offline muherd

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The fact is......................most everyone feels the same way!  However if he gets this thing turned around next year you better suck it up and eat some crow.  I'll be ready to eat some myself, I'm ready to see who we get as a NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

Offline Massherdfan

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:49:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The fact is......................most everyone feels the same way!  However if he gets this thing turned around next year you better suck it up and eat some crow.  I'll be ready to eat some myself, I'm ready to see who we get as a NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

I would love nothing more than to have to come back on the forum and apologize for doubting Snyder, that would mean my University is winning and doing things right. Fact is, Snyder has shown me absolutely nothing in 3 years. Until he wins, I'm going to be critical of him.

Thiis the real world folks, not "Snyderland" we live in.
    (3-9 & 12-23)

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 01:45:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would love nothing more than to have to come back on the forum and apologize for doubting Snyder, that would mean my University is winning and doing things right. Fact is, Snyder has shown me absolutely nothing in 3 years. Until he wins, I'm going to be critical of him.

Thiis the real world folks, not "Snyderland" we live in.

I feel the exact same way.

Offline GreenOne

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good; if you no longer care, then I hope that means we no longer will have to read your redundant posts.  ::)
    You are like the composer Antonio Vivaldi; it is said that Vivaldi did not write over 800 pieces of music, he wrote the same piece of music 800 times.
    That's how I feel when I see your posts.
    Hope you enjoy basketball season....

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline Massherdfan

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good; if you no longer care, then I hope that means we no longer will have to read your redundant posts.  ::)
    You are like the composer Antonio Vivaldi; it is said that Vivaldi did not write over 800 pieces of music, he wrote the same piece of music 800 times.
    That's how I feel when I see your posts.
    Hope you enjoy basketball season....

I'm sure I will enjoy basketball season as Donnie appears to know what he is doing, plus he has surrounded himself w/ good assistants.  Until Snyder either begins winning or is fired, all my donations will be sent directly to the basketball offices. I've already sent Donnie a personal letter welcoming him to the herd family.
    (3-9 & 12-23)

Offline murox

• Varsity
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm sure the football program mourns the loss of Mass and DC01.  How many games did the two of you attend combined this year?  Two?

Offline dshoe

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

just wondering...........no agenda...............what's your definition of turned?  in fact what is/are the current expectation/s for the football program.  What would satisfy the fan base?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »

Offline MUAlum2004

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 03:35:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm sure the football program mourns the loss of Mass and DC01.  How many games did the two of you attend combined this year?  Two?

Probably.  It too far for the northeast /mid-Atlantic boys to drive.  Don't worry.  They will be back 2010, WVU.  Again, thanks for the support.

Offline Big Ol' Hillbilly

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Until he wins, I'm going to be critical of him.

I thought apathy had set in, and you know longer cared, and your panties were loosening up, and the midol was kicking in, and you bought a new supply of kleenex...

Seems like you contradicted your main post here. If you no longer cared and were not mad anymore, why would you continue to care enough to bash him until he wins? Simple question. Can you answer it?

Offline Massherdfan

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Rox, sorry I live a 15 hour drive and an all day plane flight just to get to H-town. I buy four season tickets and donate a considerable amount of money to academics and athletics every year. So get off your high horse. I'm not happy w/ the direction of the program, so I have chosen to not support the football program while Snyder is at the helm. I'm so glad that you can attend every home game, you're just a better fan... what can I say. Get a clue!
    (3-9 & 12-23)

Offline firstate

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 04:38:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Pick another school to support..one with a different website.
    Perhaps it would be a closer drive for you.
    Start your own website : Ihatesnyder.com  ... so I can choose not to visit...

Offline Massherdfan

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You guys are so original... Guess what you Snyder apologists, I'm officially done. Everything in herdland is "a ok" and you don't need outside alumni to contribute $$ or passion. Typical WV attitude is what is holding MU back and will continue forever. Let me get this straight, because I choose to not live in WV I'm less of a fan, give me a break!

At this point MU deserves everything it gets.
    (3-9 & 12-23)

Offline gtrman4herd

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You guys are so original... Guess what you Snyder apologists, I'm officially done. Everything in herdland is "a ok" and you don't need outside alumni to contribute $$ or passion. Typical WV attitude is what is holding MU back and will continue forever. Let me get this straight, because I choose to not live in WV I'm less of a fan, give me a break!

At this point MU deserves everything it gets.

I didn't see anyone in this thread apologizing for Snyder nor asserting his greatness as a coach, I see people tired of the constant broken record ranting about the dislike some people have for Snyder or the fact that he is the coach at MU.
    But your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more.
    They're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.
    Now Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason's for,
    And your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more.
    *John Prine*

Offline DC01HERD

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 05:10:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I didn't see anyone in this thread apologizing for Snyder nor asserting his greatness as a coach, I see people tired of the constant broken record ranting about the dislike some people have for Snyder or the fact that he is the coach at MU.

What do you want to talk about? How great the program is? Do you want everything sugarcoated?

Offline GreenOne

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No, but these sorts of posts are the definition of flogging a dead horse. I think the subject is dead already, don't you? Believe me it does NOT improve with repetition, especially when you have nothing really new to add.

Offline gtrman4herd

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 05:31:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't really care, but at least keep it fresh, the same tired crap just gets very, very old and accomplishes NOTHING.  This board is turning into the Rant and Rave about MU football board. Nothing needs to be sugarcoated, but once you say your piece, move on.  No one is happy about losing, but some of us do see things to hang some hope on for the future.  We won 3 of our last 5 games and with a break or two, would have won 4 of last 5. We have some very talented young guys in the fold and more on the way with this next class.  Some of you are too busy poking yourselves in the eyes with the branches of the trees that you fail to see the forest. Snyder has made some mistakes while here and has been blamed for more than he has committed. In my opinion, he has gotten better and this season has made another move forward in his ability. Agree or disagree, thats fine, thats my opinion. Its said, and I have no need to continue to repeat it nor to further defend it. I think the heat will be on him to produce a winner next year and rightfully so.

I have followed MU football for 40+ years, I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I have been around for the pinnacle of the mountain and for the depths of the valley.  I also keep it in its proper perspective, its a GAME and a diversion from the stuff that is really important in life, nothing more. I think some of you hang your existence on the success or failure of MU sports. While I love it, sink LOTS of money into it, and get as aggravated and ticked off as anyone when things don't go well, I have found that the sun always comes up the day after a loss.
    *John Prine*

Offline Olen

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 05:48:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't really care, but at least keep it fresh, the same tired crap just gets very, very old and accomplishes NOTHING.  This board is turning into the Rant and Rave about MU football board. Nothing needs to be sugarcoated, but once you say your piece, move on.  No one is happy about losing, but some of us do see things to hang some hope on for the future.  We won 3 of our last 5 games and with a break or two, would have won 4 of last 5. We have some very talented young guys in the fold and more on the way with this next class.  Some of you are too busy poking yourselves in the eyes with the branches of the trees that you fail to see the forest. Snyder has made some mistakes while here and has been blamed for more than he has committed. In my opinion, he has gotten better and this season has made another move forward in his ability. Agree or disagree, thats fine, thats my opinion. Its said, and I have no need to continue to repeat it nor to further defend it. I think the heat will be on him to produce a winner next year and rightfully so.

I have followed MU football for 40+ years, I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I have been around for the pinnacle of the mountain and for the depths of the valley.  I also keep it in its proper perspective, its a GAME and a diversion from the stuff that is really important in life, nothing more. I think some of you hang your existence on the success or failure of MU sports. While I love it, sink LOTS of money into it, and get as aggravated and ticked off as anyone when things don't go well, I have found that the sun always comes up the day after a loss.

MAN - you're old.   ;)

Well said.  No one's happy about the losing.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 05:48:48 PM »

Offline gtrman4herd

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • MAN - you're old.   ;)

Ha Ha, you are so funny young'un!   ;)

*John Prine*

Offline goherd17

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 09:27:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mark Snyder has completely sunk our program. Thanks Mark for ruining my fall Saturdays.

Like I said yesterday, I'm no longer mad nor will I get mad when MU does not win more than 4 games next year. It sad folks, but I no longer care... Apathy has set in.
    No the facts are Snyder took over a program that had just come off of probation and was 15 scholarships short and a team that had no talent left to play with.  Program was going down before he came.  Yes we could have won a few more games and some mistakes were made.  But Mass fan is perfect like alot of other people on this board.

Offline eastlynnchillidog

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

You are completely dumber than $hit.  F your fall Saturdays.  Go root for the Bangareers, you not so smart.  You have no idea what it takes to build a program that was left in shambles.  He is doing it right.  If he loses in 08 and 09, then you can say crap like that.  Unitl then, screw you and go see how O'Leary, Beamer,etc had to build those programs back up.  Exactly how Snyder is doing it. 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »