Author Topic: How soon can we expect replacements?  (Read 474 times)

Offline catfanatic1979

How soon can we expect replacements?
« on: November 26, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How soon can we expect replacements? I' talking about the OC and d line coach Dunlap took forever to get onboard.

If someone in the know could drop by and give us the timetable MU has in place...............

HerdFans.com

How soon can we expect replacements?
    « on: November 26, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »

Offline marshallsoccer

• Heisman
    Re: How soon can we expect replacements?
    « Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • asap, it's the middle of recruiting season.

Offline catfanatic1979

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Honestly, I'd like to see a some names thrown around tommorrow morning and see some new faces by friday. I don't want another Dunlap scenario.

Online HerdinKY

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:04:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Since it is the middle of recruiting season and Coordinators really don't recruit all that much I don't think the replacement will come any time soon.  I might be wrong but w/ all the coaches changes going on out there right now I would be real surprised if MS didn't wait to see who was available.  I think the Dunlap deal was done long before we kne about it.  Kueck and Smith's recruiting duties have already been split up between Nichols and Cummings who, while their units may be some of our worst, are our 2 best recruiters.  IMO I wouldn't look for a fast answer to a question that we're all anxious to know about. 
    When "Thunderstruck" starts its too late!

Offline HERD93

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:37:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agreed HerdinKY.  I think you will see the announcement of the new coordinator as he becomes available whenever that might be.  I don't look for a new D-line coach to be hired, but for Dunlap to take over that role and the new position coach will fill another need within the defense.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:37:42 AM »