Author Topic: 100% HERD FANS (ONLY) ROLL CALL...  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Mastodon

Re: 100% HERD FANS (ONLY) ROLL CALL...
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 08:01:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 100% Herd
    The poster formerly known as Blood & Thunder

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 08:01:24 PM »

Offline mxman870

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 09:11:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am a 110% and proud of it.

Offline banker

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 09:22:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sorry but the premise of this thread is ignorant.  Marshall is the only college team I give a crap about so does that mean I meet your definition?

What is a100 percent fan?  Do you donate to the Big Green, University, QB Club, etc?  Do you attend all the Qb club functions do you go to all the games and practices?  Well there are some people that do all of that.  If you don't does that mean you're not 100 percent?

Offline sdfgoherd

• All American
    « Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 09:34:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Enough of this silliness.   

Offline Boone and Crockett Herd

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 09:35:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The Herd is the ONLY team I pull for.

Bleed Green baby!!!!!!

Offline Porkopolis

• All American
    • Member Since 10/2014
    « Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This used to be the best Herd board around.  Now it is falling to the same sort of garbage that the others did.  Threads like this make me question whether or not I'm accepted by "my" own fellow alums.  There are many of us who have degrees from multiple schools and take offense to this crap.  You know what? I give support to MU.  I also give support to Xavier.  I find the mindset of some Herd fans to be idiotic, and I really don't feel welcome around here anymore.  I hate WVU as much as the next guy but if someone has ties to that school up north why WOULDN'T they support it?

Online IM4DHERD

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 10:10:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This has been moved to the Smack Board...This is a board meant for us and fans of other teams to give each other hell.  Please remove this entire thread so that WVU, ECU, UCF, Memphis, So Miss, etc. fans do not see how petty and ridiculous some of us are and that they have reduced us to giving each other hell.  We are on the same freaking side!!  I am embarrassed and ashamed.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

Offline exanimate

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Heisman
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This used to be the best Herd board around.  Now it is falling to the same sort of garbage that the others did.  Threads like this make me question whether or not I'm accepted by "my" own fellow alums.  There are many of us who have degrees from multiple schools and take offense to this crap.  You know what? I give support to MU.  I also give support to Xavier.  I find the mindset of some Herd fans to be idiotic, and I really don't feel welcome around here anymore.  I hate WVU as much as the next guy but if someone has ties to that school up north why WOULDN'T they support it?

This. I can't understand how anyone can call someone out that has connections to multiple schools.

Offline The Right Stuff

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 09:25:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yes E Man they won the series I believe in 57 and they led the Yankees 3 games to one in 58 only to lose 4 games to 3.  The Hammer was my favorite player of all times followed by Eddie Matthews and Warren Spahn.  I saw Hank Aaron get his 3000th hit in person against the Reds in old Crosley Field.  He got an infield variety single in the second game of a double header.  Tee Gee and I saw the game together.  Aaron's 3001 hit went over the score board in center field.

TRS
    MU 71

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 10:46:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yes E Man they won the series I believe in 57 and they led the Yankees 3 games to one in 58 only to lose 4 games to 3.  The Hammer was my favorite player of all times followed by Eddie Matthews and Warren Spahn.  I saw Hank Aaron get his 3000th hit in person against the Reds in old Crosley Field.  He got an infield variety single in the second game of a double header.  Tee Gee and I saw the game together.  Aaron's 3001 hit went over the score board in center field.

TRS
    MU 71

Thanks, TRS! I think the Hammer didn't get the credit, he truly deserved as a player. Do you think because he is such a "introverted person" that a lot of the writers thought he was stuck up? what Aaron did, "minus steroids" is unbelievable!. He's in my top 5 players of all time.. I'd say the father of baseball Ruth is tops followed by, Aaron, Rose, Mays and Cobb....

Offline MU9802

• Rookie
    « Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For those of you that say that you would support a family member that went to WVU...  I wonder why they didn't choose Marshall in the first place? I suppose we all can't chose the best.

I am a LOUD, PROUD 2 time ALUMNUS from the university of West Virginians...in fact the first Marshall t Shirt I owned read "Friends don't let Friends go to WVU...  Partnership for an 'eer free America"

Go Herd!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:50 PM »